*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

is creep 2 any good?

Him actually blocking the path was actually creepy, the slow reveal...

not as good as the first but worth watching

*blocks your path*

0w0

>*blocks your path*

I think it was as good and could have been better if not for the ending. The gurl was alot more interesting than the pussy from the first one.

*unsheath's silver sword*
> heh, nothing personell warewolf

I used to have a webm of the last scene (basically, the guy sitting on a bench for a couple of minutes contemplating the lake and then getting the axe on the head).

Anyone has anything like that saved?

Uh oh something fishy is happening in THIS thread

I will slay you

slay THIS

Nice spinning.

I'm no fencer, but wouldn't that guy get stabbed in the unprotected parts of his body like five times while doing his pirouettes?

I fucking hated it, I don't think the unoriginal needed a sequel and it would have been almost impossible to make a good one. The best part about the first one was the suspense, you figured the camera guy would probably get murdered but you weren't sure. Josef was unpredictable and creepy.
Also the chick was just terrible.
>le nothing at all scares me
>I'll go do a bunch of stupid shit now, k?

>e. The best part about the first one was the suspense, you figured the camera guy would probably get murdered but you weren't sure.

yea this is what I was thinking

It definitely recaptures the complete weirdness of the first one, the girl lead is a little obnoxious but Mark Duplass really brings it and elevates the whole thing. It's completely worth it to watch. Also, dude hangs done.

>Also, dude hangs done.
what does this mean?

Sorry, supposed to say dong*.

Fuck year, I love Danger 5.