When was the last time any movie made people go this autistic?

When was the last time any movie made people go this autistic?

The Last Jedi. And the Ghostbusters reboot before that.

wonder woman

>so great to FINALLY have a female lead!

uhhh...?

lol so true

>Black Panther this, Black Panther that
Jeez, how are all these adult men and women able to say all these ridiculous things about another episode of MCU series without taming their internal laugh?
If Marvel marketing gets that aggressive, can't even imagine how big Infinity War shilling gonna be.

It's so much worse knowing that this shit isn't even actually paid for shilling

What is it about KANGZ that makes every leftist go absolutely crazy? I mean
did have massive media outpouring of autism surrounding them, but there's something about blacks that really brings out the worst of it. Like OMG THERE'S A BLACK GUY IN THIS MOVIE, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING! WAIT, HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE ARE THERE? ALL OF THEM?! OH MY GAWD AARGHAHGBLEAHRGHARBLEARGHLGGHAGH!!!!!!!!!

How is this any different to whites sperging out over the Kingdom Come game?

wonder woman

at this point their marketing makes me feel like
>"COME TO OUR ZOO, OUR ZOO IS SO POWERFUL BLABLABLA
literally, they turn this to some odd attraction

You gotta remember.. these sites get ad revenue for idiots clicking on the most sensational thing they can find.. usually things that either reinforce or challenge their stupid world view.

"Pie is giving people aids in canada!"

"Canada has the best pie ever!"

It's their job to inflate, distort, and stress people out, so when they are sitting around at their shitty job or at home cruising facebook.. they feel engaged.

I wouldn't know, I don't care about children's toys.

based

This

Give them utter indifference and watch them scream and cry as they eventually get fired.

Games > movies
Any time of the year. Movies are good background noise when you’re getting a bj

Ghostbusters and TLJ. Also Get Out. Basically any movie that goes out of its way to antagonize white males

This. News is just entertainment nowadays.

TLJ, which was also made by Disney. Really makes me think

except movies can be art. games can't. check mate atheist

true statement. now normies will gib shekels for WE WUZ virtue signals. successfully subverted

Let Hollywood burn

Am I the only one that thinks the marketing for BP has the potential to do irreparable damage to the earnings of future MCU films?
I mean, I'm a pinko faggot, but this shit is even turning me off.

Nobody was saying TLJ was changing the world.

>Movies are good background noise when you’re getting a bj
and that is why O Brother Where Art Thou is my all-time favorite movie

>Ghostbusters is the first ALL female ensemble movie
Charlie's Angels
>Black Panther is the FIRST black Marvel superhero
Blade
>Wonder Women is the FIRST solo female lead ever
Kill Bill, Hunger games

We live in revisionist history, full force

I stopped playing games when my balls dropped.

And politics are just sports for people who don't get sports. IE Low T losers.

literally the first time i've heard about that game

>politics are just sports for people who don't get sports
That's actually a pretty decent description.

Ive been using it for years.. Feel free to use it.

The election is just their super bowl.

You could say this about the right as well
>One black/asian/female character
>REEEEEEE TOO MANY DIVERSITY HIRES!!! REEEE!!!!!!!!!! WHITE GENOCIDE

they're both just distractions to how we're all getting fucked over

why is Sup Forums obsessed with Black Panther?

the cringe in your post is surreal user

Sports is totally a distraction but at least it brings people together for some local/regional pride and allows men to compete.. what they naturally wish to do.

Politics has no real bearing on anything and stresses you out with no outlet. You also have such a minuscule amount of control over national politics that it's a worthless endeavor.

At least with sports you're wasting time with friends and being entertained by human physical achievement.

Because any time people on the left have a strong reaction to something people here instantly feel the need to go just as hard in the opposite direction.

>Get Out
That one antagonizes Hollywood, though. The villains are people who love niggers so much they want to be them. If it's not a caricature of the left, I don't know what it is.

WW was worse in my opinion, literally had women crying like their entire gender had just been legitimized

i remember seeing a promo on SyFy™ channel that was literally just that
>woman crying
>i-i-i n-n-n-never thought i could be a hero before f-f-f-finally its our time

oh shut the fuck up

Politics at least works as a mental exercise. Asking yourself how society should be arranged and why, lets you think more deeply about the world around you. It's just an application of philosophy.

>the #1 movie of all-time that changed cinema forever

That just happens any where on Sup Forums

just watched it as well. it was alrite 45 minutes in, after that it went to shit. killmonger's backstory, his whole progression and the final battle were all extremely bland and predictable.

the whole thing just rubbed me the wrong way, we wuz kangs and shit, superior technology, and still acting as a primitive tribe at best.

i had a giggle at the beginning when they left those 20 nuns in the middle of the jungle during the night without any sustenance while telling them they are safe now, i mean, it's not like there are wild animals or anything, might have just killed them as well and consider it mercy.
having said that, the movie touched upon the whole rapefugee/gibs/demprograms issues. from a certain point of view, the movie was kinda based on a subliminal level. most of wakanda's characters are against any interventionism, going for the isolationism and `not inviting other people and their problems`. of course it's a fucking independent, powerful woman who's using her pussy magic on the kang whilst spouting the nonsense about saving the world and sharing wealth. the kang is appeasing her ideas to get him some honey.

as always, they will cling to the black excellence and whitey the devil instead of appreciating the movie for showing how a homogeneous society can prosper.

>Kill Bill, Hunger games

fucking millennials

>When was the last time any movie made people go this autistic?
Nobody is actually believing this shit. It's propaganda crafted by the kike who run Disney, and yes there are no diversity up there.

Because weaponizing the culture war to sell corporate dreck and silence critics enrages a lot of people on Sup Forums as it simultaneously creates flashbacks (Ghostbusters, TLJ, even GamerGate) and we have basically no voice outside Sup Forums that speaks for us.

white patronage is so cringe

It's a great movie though

it says something about how insipid culture has gotten that Blade wasn't talked about this way 20 years ago, or even Hancock a mere decade ago

thanks Obama

No I'm black and I'm fully sure this movie is shit

You should go see it

or in your case,giving a bj

If by "right" you mean a few retards on Sup Forums as opposed to all of Hollywood and the MSM

Deadpool

>so groovy to FINALLY have a R-rated capeshit!

uhhhh...!?

How are blacks not offended by this shit? It's like when you treat a retarded person like a big baby instead of a normal person. "AWWWW LOOK THE NIGGER CAN SING AND DANCE!!! LOOK GUYS THE STUPID FILTHY SAVAGE NIGGER BEAST IS ACTING LIKE A HUMAN! HOLY CRAP I'VE NEVER SEEN A DIRTY SUBHUMAN NIGGER WEAKLING ACT IN A MOVIE BEFORE! HE CAN SPELL HIS OWN NAME TOO HOLY SHIT!"

>Kill Bill, Hunger games
and a whole shit load of Japanese movies form the 60's and 70's

In order of most recent releases
The Last Jedi
Wonder Woman
Thor Ragnarok
Dr Strange
Captain America Civil War
etc

It's funny how the most forgettable over-marketed movies that left no cultural footprint were the most "World-changing"

i do know a few blacks actually who are based and they dont give a fuck about this movie

this movie is so
I M P O R T A N T

Remember when there where just good old buddy cop movies from the 80s that had black actors that would touch on racism in the police force, but they did it in such a subtle way or a not in your face way that you learned from it, and no one really have a shit about it. Or when there was a bad ass black character in a movie and it was awesome and no one made a big deal about it.

Remember when an elite strike force could consist of every race, creed, and color, and nobody made a big deal out of how diverse it was?

>picture with 7 men
what diversity? what races? i see 7 based badass guys, thats all

>Hollywood trying to remain relevant

lmao

this is the ultra-left agenda in a nutshell. Reduce the self esteem of other races to the point where they don't realize they're being pandered and babied.

The only woman in the film regularly attacked them despite being a POW and wasn't white.

women and blacks have to be treated like children.

In what universe does this narrative make sense, you're so stupid

>make a 7/20 movie
>there are black people and you have an agenda
>tell everyone its a 10
>???
>profit

basically they made a decent but not great movie, hamfisted in an agenda, and are calling it the movie of the century. Like all capeshit, it will be forgotten in a few years, only to be dragged up by leftists in some huffpost sermon.

Look at wonderwoman, it was alright but not amazing, now noone talks about it or cares.

Sorry, but I don't buy this.

Maybe at one time it did.. I don't know. Politics has been about wedge issues for so long it's really just mental trash.

Back then movies were about a cop/soldier/clerk who happened to be a minority, not a minority who happened to be a cop/soldier/clerk.

In Predator the Indian guy is the only one who has some aura of otherness but it fit perfectly without attracting attention to itself.

>games can't be ar-

And that's okay.

>thanks Obama

This so much. Race relations haven't been this bad for decades. Everything went to shit during the 8 years of Obama.

In 1996 when Independence Day came out it was one of the biggest success stories ever made and skyrocketed Will Smith's career. Everyone loved that movie and even the apple alien hack become a loveable meme. It was a fun movie with a positive message of working together against a common foe for a better tomorrow.

If Independence day happened today, it would go something like this:
>LOOK AT THAT THERE'S A BLACK PERSON IN A MOVIE BOW DOWN YOU WHITE CIS SCUM
>YESSS SLAAAAYYY WE WOULD'VE BEEN KICKING ALIEN ASS WITHOUT COLONIALISM
>WHITEY COULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED WITHOUT A STRONG BLACK MAN
>WHITEY MASCULINITY IS SO FRAGILE
>YASSSS! #KILLALLWHITEY

Social media was a mistake.

blah blah social media blah blah

Dindus and virtue signallers really are this pathetic. Imagine thinking something as bland and corporate as a Marvel movie as socially changing. Imagine resorting to making up an entirely fictional and blatantly unrealistic fictional place, with zero philosophical undertones, to prove that Africa is great. A movie has mostly negros, and that makes it amazing by default? There were all-or-majority black movies before segregation ended.
Dindustans are always provable failures. Get with reality, liberal faggots. You're ideology is decades old, yet you presume it to be universal. People have always been naturally inclined to collectivize into exclusive groups.

it's like you don't understand that blacks are unaccomplished and weakminded and need this type of thing for self-esteem/emotional assurance etc.

The jews are reasserting control over their golem for the coming race war. Get hype

nuke hollywood

The virtue signalling event of the year, and every reporter and critic is trying to outdo the other one with how amazed and enraptured they are by this stunning, visionary, revolutionary, perfect masterpiece.

sports are gay, if I want to see niggers scream and chase each other I can go downtown

Incisive. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to come here to browse alternative angles on modern issues though.

NO THEY CANNOT! SHUT UP FAGGOT i'M FUCKIN STUDYING ART

It wasn't a movie, it was "Girls". For the same reasons. The Guardian said it was "the ultimate drama for women". I prefer the ultimate drama for men personally.

>tragicall hiftorie
A subhuman language.

You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, you bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish–O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor’s-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!

WHITES WIN

WHITES WIN

WHITES WIN

WHITES WIN

WHITES WIN