Are CW shows a meme?

Are CW shows a meme?

Yeah

It's the pretty people that can't act channel

izombie is a qt

/thread
but only in zombie makeup, she is 6/10 stacy without it

I respect the CW for at least casting attractive people. And for keeping Supernatural on the air for as long as they have.

only with the izombie make up. See any regular pic of the actress, and it turns ugly. Her head and face are fucking fat

I unironically love iZombie

>Go to GFs house
>Gf and roommates are watching this
>Its just so bad

skinny butt zombie

That show needs to end. Why do you respect them

yea
the only people i know who watch CW are of sub-par intelligence

It's comfy.

After I dropped Flash I quickly realized there is not a single good show on that entire network.

They used to be good, a long time ago.

The 100 is pretty good for tv scifi. Way better than the dating show that was Flash.

Legends and Izombie are GOAT

kinky butt zombie

Yep, but nice to watch every once in a while

I meant stinky butt zombie

i think they have a good premise/idea but they poorly implement it or fuck it up
pilot of izombie was pretty good, she looked qt in the makeup but then they just didnt bother beyond making her a bit more pale and blonde and monster of the week stuff

I prefer the weekly monster over zombies trying to take over the world

It's really really not. It has a semi interesting concept but it became episode after episode of nonsensical character motivations and actions.

It was better as a simple police procedural with a twist. But it gets hard to write original stories every episode. They start to go with the long arcs about stuff like the military.

I need this

Pretty much this, every show is cast with models who are terrible actors. They are unashamedly appealing to the lowest common denominator. Super attractive people with terrible scripts in awful shows with bad writing and even worse acting. Only people I know that actually like them are either fat weird and old or too young to know any better.