/who/ - Doctor Who General

Colinfu edition
(aka the thread that never was)

last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcMhB1Jyhdk
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5016733/doctor-who-christmas-special-peter-capaldi-jodie-whittaker-time-lord-david-bradley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw deleted jenna folder

Colin was a good looking lad way back when. Anyone know if there was a reason for his deterioration, such as stress due to a lack of work maybe?

pies

J N T
and Saville

His baby son died of SIDS. His wife left him to fuck the BBC controller who hated him. His dream job was seen by fans as the nadir of Classic Who. His dream of playing the Doctor for over 8 years became a paltry 2.

who knows, but it didn't stop

dont he have 4 hot daughters that were in the 5 doctorish reboot?

this does not tick my boxes

Yeah, but you never get over the stress of outliving your firstborn child.

Sixie is the best Doctor.

dated meme

In a parallel universe, Colin Baker is everyone's favourite Doctor and I'd like to live there

neb and yllop

Casual reminder that Colin's outfit weirdly suits women well.
And a dream in my pie-pline is to make a fan series with a female Six and a male Peri going on low budget adventures.
This is mostly to fulfill my dream of making a DW web series as quality as Luke Newman's but cover up my lack of budget with a "stylized classic series look" excuse

This is officially a Colin Baker thread, post your best Colins only

What if Peter Capaldi played 6 instead of 12?
youtu.be/rcMhB1Jyhdk

lads...

Doctor Who is dead.

What's going on here?

who is he?

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd

What was his excuse

Forgot pic.

hi lym
>yfn massaging zoe's feet

I'm a celebrity is genuine schlock-kino

Best Colin cliffhanger?

It's either Ultimate Foe ep1, Vengeance on Varos ep1 or Vervoid ep1 for me.

Not me this time!

>His wife left him to fuck the BBC

poor old colin

Reminder that nu-Who, most of classic-Who, and just about everything that isn't Big Finish is shit.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

t. Fitton

Guess he couldn't make the grade.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5016733/doctor-who-christmas-special-peter-capaldi-jodie-whittaker-time-lord-david-bradley/
>first Time Lord
The Other confirmed

lym did this

>DALEK
>TRASHCAN
> PHONE BOOTH
>FUCK YOU!

Why doesn't Colin just get a career as the "Jim Broadbent's too busy, we need to find his cheaper equivalent" guy?

Who was more handsome before Who? Colin or Throughton?

Pertwee face is full sailor
Can't fine any younger Jodie?

Will McGann forever be the sexiest male Doctor? We can only hope.

Reminder that Pertwee dressed up as Hitler during a recon mission back in his navy days.
Reminder that he was bros with Ian Fleming and Winston Churchill.

yes.

because Jim Broadbent is never too busy

He's in like half a dozen movies and TV shows per year though. Dude's busy as a motherfucker.

fucking christ that can't be a real picture of young Smith

younger

could Joe Kraemer take over after Marigold? He's not scoring the new Mission Impossible movie so his schedule might be clear

I desperately want David Arnold

lym, add this to the stream

why use that photo of capaldi when this one exists

cheers to Lym for the DW font files, the Futura New Book font looks a bit more accurate than the Futura Std Book font I'd been using for Pertwee-related stuff

though I think the McCoy font might be Univers 59 as opposed to Univers 49

I feel like he wouldn't have time since he already has a successful film career. I'm mad they went with Thomas fucking Newman for the last 2 Bond films. His scores were fine but Arnold really hit his stride from '97-'08 and felt like the proper successor to John Barry

or this one

>you wake up to go grab a slice of pie only to find that there is no pie left and Six is standing in your kitchen with this face

what do

best photo of baby capaldi

so who did the voice of K9 in the animated scenes of the new Shada release if Brierly's been dead for years, 'cause it didn't sound like Leeson just putting a voice on

David Brierly

JODIE A FUCKING CUTE!!!

Qt. Now I wonder if she might tie her hair back for the occasional episode? Bet it would look GOAT.

dog

correct

Does she feel her tits when she regenerates? This is important information.

If you mean "did she grab her boobs immediately after turning into a woman", then no, that did not happen.

do you feel your cock in your pants?

it happened, the camera was on her face

in certain situations, yes

wew

why are her socks so big?