Is it possible for permavirgins who've never had a GF to enjoy romance films and romantic subplots?

Is it possible for permavirgins who've never had a GF to enjoy romance films and romantic subplots?

I like it when the story takes place in a wildly fantastic universe or if the main character is a total loser that just happens to be extremely lucky at a very specific moment.
I don't enjoy normie characters in normal settings experiencing normal """"""love"""""".

no

>Is it possible for permavirgins who've never had a GF to enjoy romance films and romantic subplots?
If you at least PLAN on losing your V-card, then it'd be useful to know how to behave during courtship and relationships (as long as it's a good movie that's not written by an alien).

FUCK ME MAN WHY ARE ASIAN GIRLS SO GODDAMN UGLY

yeah, probably more so than normalfags

Only ones who can.

30 yr old virgin here, I love romance plots in fiction but only when they're well done.

No.
Even the ones that end in tragedy are too overdramatic.
The one romance I enjoy was in Berserk, the tragedy was the perfect amount for me to like the characters.

I’ll probably never be in a relationship and I love romantic films sometimes.

You should watch Right Now, Wrong Then. It’s a beautiful portrayal of what it takes to make a truly meaningful connection with another person.

No

Not OP here but thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out

>hot asian girl thinks she's ugly so an ugly guy can use her low self esteem to his advantage

More so, since otherwise you'd be able to recognize that the movie is completely unrealistic about the day-to-day life inside a relationship

I don't think she's worth that much effort

My crush has just started dating a black guy, should I keep making an effort? I feel like it's useless and a waste of time and effort by now.
I doubt I'll ever be attracted to anyone else this way but even so.

Are asian girls as crazy as the media and the memes show them to be or is this just dialogue written by crazy dudes?

they are so retarded they have impossible standards, this is how the jap race is dying

Women, women never change.

>should I keep making an effort?
no, fucking drop her mate, you know how many attractive and interesting women are out there? ones that don't burn coal

What!? I watched a documentary once that said they had very low standards and low self esteem.

I will trust you on this. Besides this one girl started to have a kinda crappy personality lately.

They're openly crazy in Japan, cheating is much more common there than in the west.

I have no idea, if you catch my meaning.

I guess that would depend on your outlook on romance.
If you're the positive type, the one who would probably be inspired by romance films to find your own romance in life then you'd probably like it.

If you're a cynic, probably not.

That sucks. Is Korea different? What about China?
I went to Beijing once and I remember I saw two very nerdy looking guys who had smoking hot girlfriends.

Of course women in Korea cheat, plus plastic surgery.

In China, there's too much men in ratio to women, thanks to China's policy before, so the Chinese favored male children over female... now you got an overabundance of male.

Sure why not? It's something you desire, so it will obviously appeal to you. Your probably depressed anyway so...

Well shit, I read an article that painted a different picture. Now I'm not so sure, but whatever, I'm not getting near any of those aliens.

Sauce of this?

I wonder...who's behind this...thread.

nah I turn off some films as soon as the guy gets a girlfriend

Oh you are right, I forgot about those two things. Oh well, no azn gf I guess.

Wow. You deduced they are attracted to Asian girls because they post pics of Asian girls. You are some kind of genius.

Yes
>t. permavirgin who's never had a GF

>overabundance of male.
G A Y P A R A D I S E
A
Y

Is it easier for white guys to score with asian girls if they can't score with white girls?

Nigga I watch lipstick lesbian films and I’m fucking 6’1’ and lift.

Of course it is. Hell they probably like them more.

The only types who can't enjoy them are the autists of the literal cannot understand basic human feelings and empathy kind

Yes

most "romance" in films is unrealistic anyways

yeah lol asians much like every other race worship whites.

yeah for some reason im a total kv loser but even i enjoy the eventual romance plot even though i know for a fact thats obviously not how it goes irl. still feels good to fantasize, though

Honestly that's a bit like asking if people can enjoy revenge movies even if they've never hunted down and killed a person that murdered their daughter

Maybe there is still something to live for...

>marry a white guy, they won't cheat on you
>trusting people based on race
lmao people never learn

I can't speak for every white dude but if I were dating an asian qt I'm convinced I would be too happy to even think about cheating on her.

I like romances and never been in one. I can enjoy them without getting sad. Pic related is one of my faves.

most of those girls don't seem too excited about dating whites, maybe their moms are easy though

I hate romance in movies simply because they are fucking boring.

No, because they have no frame of reference for love or affection coming from an outside source.

I'm not a huge fan of romantic subplots, they often feel like they are forced because society or whatever requires it. Like a token character except it's a "token subplot".
For example, when an action movie has a hot guy and a hot girl and they eventually hook up for no reason other than they are both hot (I mean when the movie doesn't hint at any romantic tension between them whatsoever but they end up together because "why not").