Can anime be Kino?

Can anime be Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lrl5Kj79u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Yes on rare occasions

yes

Why do people pretend this movie is the greatest thing ever?

The animation is really good, the designs are good, and the drawings are great. Story is dogshit because the manga is thousands of pages long and it was condensed into a movie.

Yes

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything.

i think to say dogshit is a stretch. sure it doesn't live up to the manga, but as a standalone, it's still a good experience imo

Yes

Most anime is brain rotting dogshit though

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=6lrl5Kj79u4

Watched this the other day, was actually really good

Anime can never be kino, child of callemdb Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

Yes, pic related is one the the most kino moments ever.

I used to think not, but pic related convinced me otherwise.

the film is pretty good but the music is a standout
its GOAT

got bored, nearly fell asleep and deleted it after some girl cop and the main guy were doing some scooby doo routine in a sweer
why is this shit such a meme?
>le cool bike xD tetsuoooooooo!! xD

Agreed, I would have preferred more of the biker gang shit from the opening scenes.

Lol ur lyfe is a meme dude xD

It's hard to understand Akira without reading the manga. It was made with people who read it in mind.