Is there anyone left on Sup Forums who hasn't dropped this show, already?

Is there anyone left on Sup Forums who hasn't dropped this show, already?

I'm still in it, will continue to watch just cause I don't want to leave it unfinished but fuck they need to end it soon

I'm still on board, some seasons are nigh unbearable (season 2) and awful, but some are kino. I really liked.. I think it was season 6. And I liked Negan

but the last season

was so fucking bad. Season 2 bad. Maybe worse. Holy fuck it was boring and shit and when there was action it was the worst.

They chose the worst possible things to do with what they had set up, it was all so small and shitty and redundant and boring and dumb.

They really need to pick it up.

Do they still spend every episode walking in the woods, talking about how much life sucks now, and worry that they're losing their humanity?

no it's trying to be more like Game of Thrones now with different factions fighting, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to Game of Thrones (even if you think GOT sucks, I assure you this is true)

last season was just so bad. I honestly don't even remember what happens. I just remember guns firing an insane amount of bullets at walls. Which might make you think there's a lot of action, but no, there isn't, it's just that all the action there is is scenes of people firing nonstop on glass and concrete walls with no tension. It's really bad.

Whoa, ease up on the reddit spacing, pal.

I dropped it after the first season with the governor. I should have dropped it the moment they fired Frank Darabont and I could have avoided that god awful second season. It’s fucking criminal how badly this show wasted Andrea

I'll finish out the season, the'n I'm done (I say this every season).

just want to see MUH KING die

its just so bad, but for some reason I want to see what happens.

I dropped it long ago when a girl got lost in a forest and they did nothing on a farm for nearly an entire season.

I still remember the hype when the first episode came out.

i stopped when they were in the prison
anybody who still watches this probably unironically shits their pants in wal mart and eats it

When was those 2 seasons where they were in that prison and literally nothing happened? Yeah i dropped it after that. Such a terrible show

The pilot was the only good episode. Try to prove me wrong.

isnt there some fat muslim girl whose pwning newbs or someshit?

I've been waiting for things to turn around for 2 seasons now, like I keep expecting it to get better but instead it just keeps getting worse and worse. Now there's this nonsensical shit with Carl suddenly becoming a moralfag and dying. The Negan war plot is just a lost cause at this point and the most I can hope for the rest of this season is some good scenes of Rick going crazy again.

I'm gonna give it until this season ends and they start fresh with the New Beginning/Whisperers shit. New season, new showrunner, new storyline. It's the last chance for redemption.

The show died with Glenn and Abraham.

The show is best when at it's worst

One of the actresses put on a bunch of weight and became undesireable so they writ an entire episode for her where she sweatily ran around and gave her lines like "wew, I sure love running and being active".

I dropped at the half season. We've been trying to like this shit for too long, boys.

dropped it about the same time I dropped Game of thrones

stopped watching both after season 3

I'll be with it till the end. Only faggots give up on shows.