We shall fight to the last man

We shall fight to the last man

Why is she so smug?

Because she knows against Russians she's guaranteed to have a good k/d.

>blows up your t34-85

Jokes on her she's Russian

What Kino is this?

God she's ugly.

der undertang

I want to fuck her.

As a fellow math-head, can you tell me if this function-graph has a uinque name (as in what functions are in it)?
Reverse search leads to Instagram so its quite useless.

conjugate gradient

Thanks.
It really is quite beautiful. Gonna try it on something in the evening.

i was joking you brainlet. totally not a /math-head/

>err woman...
*record scratch

>the last man in the soviet battalion finishes in her

A good kid after she got raped while her "men" are watching?

The last gasp of the beautiful old world. You see how these kids are fighting with more honour than you ivan? Brag all you want but only one side needed NKVD smersh units and commissars executing all the cowards and deserters because they were only fighting for their judeo bolshevik overlords. The wermacht didn't even allow corporal punishment and they still fought to the last in hellholes like Stalingrad while you were forced in with a machine gun at your back like the serfs you still are

I'm a bong btw so suck a fat bag of nards you slav animal

kek

I wish I could gang rape her with my comrades.

People mock autists but pic related proves they really shouldn't. When autists go for it, they really fucking go for it. It took three of the greatest powers on earth and a bunch of their cronies 6 years to beat a country the size of texas. It cost Britain their Empire, Russia 20-30 million causalities, and America got BTFO'd by its own jew military industrial complex. They called that victory jej

Their delusion was depressing.