For this next trick our magician will be taking his lovely assistant on a ride. Boy...

>For this next trick our magician will be taking his lovely assistant on a ride. Boy, I'd sure love to take her on a "ride," if you know what I mean. I mean my God just look at those abs and her supple breasts. I can just imagine rubbing my tongue all over them while I pierced her with my magic wand. The magician will be using a real padlock to bind her inside this box. It's a tight fit, despite how fit the girl is. I'd like to see the inside of her tight space. Oh, what's this? Our magician appears to have made a mistake and crushed his assistant. That fucking bastard if he did anything to harm my waifu I swear to God he'll pay -- but there's no need to worry folks, it's merely an illusion. Watch as he is able to walk behind the empty box where the girl is nowhere to be scene. Come on hurry up with the trick already I'm getting limp here. Blah blah blah, ok and now she's back. Let's see that smile at the end one more time. Mmmm. Her lips look so tasty.
What are some good magic shows? Post 'em

David Copperfield is always a good watch. Some of his illusions never got figured out despite being decades old.

>90% of "tricks" is just retarded camerawork
This show was fucking shit

Yes, I enjoyed many of his in the 70s and 80s from YouTube

that show was amazing

No, user. It turns out magic is 90% shit. The show revealed that perfectly. What part of the word "illusion" made you think what you were seeing was real and not a trick based on purposefully limited perception?

>time to REVEAL the SECRET behind the MAGIC!
>when the magician's SMOKIN' ASSISTANT was in the BOX, we pointed the camera AWAY from it and she STEPPED OUT of the BOX while you couldn't SEE.

That show killed magic shows. Seriously, their market crashed and never recovered after it. Its like a sharp line between and after.

There's a show called Fool Us on CW right now that's pretty good. It just got renewed for a 5th season

>exposing the business
fuck this smark

>magic wasn't real all along
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>tfw remembering my childhood faps
this show is responsible for my bondage and pantyhose fetish

literally a show that couldn't be made today

all his shit is staged for TV audiences

>THIS MAGICIAN IS GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW THEY MANAGE TO VANISH A TRUCK!
>lol it's just paid actors who pretend they can't hear anything
that's not a fucking trick you cunts

I'd say it's more that the market changed and most magicians didn't adapt to it

For example, Penn & Teller are doing great

It's about whether illusion is clever or random "camera pans 180 degrees and reveals some bullshit" stuff

Mindfreak

Damn

>Some of his illusions never got figured out despite being decades old.

yeah, like how he got away with raping all those girls

how he do it

magicians who can't improve on basic tricks don't deserve their title.