Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=natural mole removal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to do train with these two (me being in the middle)

the nog by a mile. no on who fucks lena dunham has enough test to win a fight with anyone

the dairy industry

>no on who fucks lena dunham has enough test to win a fight with anyone
wouldn't it take an extremely high test count to do it?

>niggers love fried chicken so much they start making their skin look like fried chicken

pretty gross, I thought you were joking

>Adam Driver - 6ft 2 ⅛ (188.3 cm)
>Michael B. Jordan - 5ft 10 ½ (179.1 cm)

Yeah Adam would woop that keto low carb non functional manlet with ease

He fucked Lena Dunham. He could do anything, the absolute madman

Driver had a sex scene with lena goblin

His pain tolerance and will power are beyond the understanding of mortals

I want to touch the black guys skin.

He could outsmart killmonger just like t'challa did

Why are whites shit at building muscle

>one is an ex-marine in the prime musculature of his life
>the other is a manlet black pretty-boy actor who lifts for aesthetic

>Pretty boy
Never considered him pretty though. Handsome I can see.

Keep telling yourself that.

>Wh*te man winning
>ever

damn didnt even think id feel bad for ricegum

look at all that manlet rage

178cm is average height for a white man.

t.

>implying

google.com/search?q=natural mole removal

Blacks were literally the White mans slaves

The faces of America.

So what I get from this webm is a mad case of Napoleon complex, from a guy who isn't even that short.
>FUCK THIS GUY BEING POLITE AND SPORTSMANLIKE TOWARDS ME. FUCKER HOW DARE HE BE TALLER. PIECE OF SHIT SMALL DICK ASIAN.

>better jobs
>better pay
>better lives
>smarter
>less smellier
>more evolved
>literally owned niggers for centuries
Yeah, they can win at fights like the apes they are, good thing life isnt about winning fistfights.

So white privilege exist?

>marine vs actor

Gee who would win

White people worked for it.
White people progressed science and technology. They colonized Africa because they were actually doing something with their lives other than throwing spears at gazelles for centuries.
Why didn't the niggers evolve at the same rate as whiteys? And don't give me the "africa had less resources" shit. Even Arabs were infinitely more evolved than niggers at the time.
Niggers are and were less smart because they're closer to apes than to men.

No, just White Supremacy

they play up the confrontation before the fight to create hype and possible media buzz

they're almost laughing at this wwe bullshit

but size is 1 of many factors that can determine the outcome of a fight

Well if I hadn't seen the result in the webm I would've watched the fight to see if the asian beat some manners into him, so it works

Well he's taller, has marine training, same weight class. Seems to me that only advantages Jordan has are some possible boxing training from Creed days and being black, which like it or not, are physically superior to us.

>blacks
>physically superior

Hahahahahahahaahha no no wait *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>physically superior to us
>us

Yes, a literal fact. You can HAHAHHAHA brainfart all you want

We all know who would really win.

I don't like it, but it's true. They can punch harder n shiet. Centuries of having to climb trees for the banana instead of inventing machines to do it for them.

Why does he have smallpox?

>See Black Panther with white gf
>Get to this scene
>She starts breathing more heavily

Ended it with her this morning.

"Yeah son, calm and collected always intimidated bullies, bullies always lose"

The short answer is human geography.

Societies that developed where game was plentiful (eg large swaths of Africa, jungle biomes, etc) and no severe winters did not have to store food like the agricultural based counterparts. As a consequence they did not develop large and more sophisticated city-states. Evolution describes that only the organisms that are “fittest” and procreate will survive—not necessarily the smartest.

Getting back to OP...whites have some advantages in the USA as described in this thread but the concept of “privilege” will not address the systemic issues prevelant in minority communities. In fact, I think the concept is counter to making any meaning progress to civilization as a whole.

IT'S OVER AFROKIN, I HAVE THE WIDE GROUND

I trained undah supreme leader Snoke in 22 ABY
WHO DAH FUCK ARE YOU
I walked Luke Skywalker on stage for the new Republic's 10th anniversary
WHO DAH FUCK ARE YOU
YOU ARE A NO TALENT MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIEEEEEET

jesus fucking christ

What fuck is up with that niggas skin, fucker needs some Jergen asap.

Platinum Perry is such a goof ball. How can you not love the guy?

Never been. Why are we talking about another website on Sup Forums? Seems like you miss browsing that one instead my friend.

>things that didn't happen
You never had a girlfriend and women don't just start heavy breathing because a nigger is on screen. Maybe leave the house and talk to real people and realize reality is not what Sup Forums and reddshit make it up to be my friend.

That guy is basically a muscled version of those kids that were rolling on mcdonalds floor asking for rick n morty sauce.
Everyone on the outside is just looking and thinking
>what is this asshole doing? Can't he just act like a regular human being. That isn't funny or cool, he's just being rude.

they are both relentlessly ugly. and is adam's head shooped on someone else's body? whoever shooped that pic could have picked a better-looking bod. lol that bod's guy is wearing a high-waist pants to hide 60-year-old-stomach-that-no-amount-of-exercise-can-flatten. skriff.

It's his Sith uniform thing. No, it's not photoshopped.

Actually he is an ex-con who decided to get his life in order and fulfilled his dream of being a successful professional fighter. He has a girlfriend that loves him and supports his career and thousands of fans that cheer him on. But sure man, whatever you need to tell yourself.

wtf are you talking about nerd?

Then I don't see the need to act like a prick on camera.

>being average at anything is a source of pride
lmfao.
My gf is 170cm, you fucking manlet.

I thought being literate was a prerequisite to browse Sup Forums.

>implying whites aren't better fighters on top of all that.
Spotted the low test soyboy

>criminal
Ah, that explains the abnormal social behaviour.

What does my testosterone level have to do with anything? I'm not the one getting into fights with niggers. But I'd rather fight a cracker than a nigger. And a nigger never fights alone.

this old white chick I know practically became wet watching this black man on the british bake off.
it's real, exagerrated here perhaps, but real.

>What does my testosterone level have to do with anything?
The fact you're clearly a little bitch.

>lena dunham wants anyone other than her sister

the character was shot in the stomach and is wearing bandages, insecure fruitcake

see

How does that have anything to do with anything? Fucking facebook is leaking to Sup Forums now with this tier of arguments.

i asked if it's shooped because adam's head does not match body. it looks like his head was shooped onto someone else's body.

yeah, he has weird proportions, but it's him

Doesn't anybody work abs anymore?

hey guys im done with this thread and gonna go look at the catalog so bye and seeya later

Found the fatass. Imagine thinking that BF% is non functional on a black man.

>former marine vs former basketball player

right...

>leftist actor whos been weakening his muscles with soy juice smoothies for a decade
>naturally high test ape with retard strength and superior bone structure

you could take any seasoned mma fighter/soldier/whatever and put it in the ring with a literal chimp and the man would lose.

klitschko was like 40 until a much younger black finally was able to beat him. wtf you talking about.

>and superior bone structure
Driver is a beast, dude.

>you could take any seasoned mma fighter/soldier/whatever and put it in the ring with a literal chimp and the man would lose.
cuck your enthusiasm

wide boy probably has twice the frame of that niglet

Thats not how test works.. You would need an insane amount to even consider Lena Durham.

>ayy nigga put on a hoodie
>....

look at the top of his head

You probably need extremely high test to be able to still get it up after seeing that thing.

Hey I'm taller than Adam Driver.

She could take them both together.

Driver was a marine while Jordan is just pussy actor

did this come from /his/

He is such a fucking meathead douchebag I should hate him, but I fucking love him. Weirdest thing.

if anything that's confirmation of high test. imagine the ravenous animal-like sexual appetite you would need to fuck lena dunham.

the negro is taking steroids and does bodybuilding
the white negro is obv not taking steoids but was actually trained in the army

I would bet my money on the white negro.

One of those fuckers knows how to box. So you tell me, cracker.

He had to fuck a fat jew to make it in Hollywood, fair and square, like everyone else, user.