Tim Curry will die in your lifetime

Tim Curry will die in your lifetime

all will die in my lifetime

well duh
I'd be surprised if he lasts the end of 2018

At least his stroke didn't end it all for him

Man so many celebs came about all at the same time so we're going to start to see like five or six drop off in a year.

mfw I will die in my life time.

he's already dead

user...

Life is an elaborate hoax and Tim will be out of it before most of us. Lucky bastard.

Not if I kill myself first he wont

All 3 major U.S. 2016 presidential candidates will die during your lifetime.

I like the way you can see what part of his brain got rekt by the stroke and which part by his depression

I think he's doing a little better lately, he's travelling around doing cons and making jokes etc

Having a stroke is my biggest fear besides getting mauled by a bear

you will die in your life time

My personal fear is to die completely unexpectedly and unprepared. Like, tripping on the street and having a car run over my head, getting hit by a meteorite, brain aneurysm, etc.

Where do you live that bear mauling is a legitimate concern?

He's been like that for awhile and actually looks normal when they coat him with makeup. He's doing fine.

Brain tumor would be worse. When you can't even trust your own mind anymore that has to be a personal hell.

Is it better to have an unexpected but quick and painless death or a long slow miserable death you know is coming?

You're afraid of dying quickly and painlessly and oblivious to it actually happening, and not being viciously torn apart and dying slowly and extremely painfully? What kinda fucking weirdo are you?

That's why I can't blame Robin Williams for bailing ship after he got Parkinson's

Well, of course being ripped asunder is awful and worse. I guess I just want to have time to say good-bye to everyone and put myself at peace before I die instead of just being ripped away from life.

Yeah can't fault the man for that. People always say suicide is selfish but it can't be possibly more selfish than wanting someone to live through that any more than they have to because fee-fees.

You will die in your lifetime.