Directors who sacrificed their career for the feminist cause

villenueve

Paul Feig is a misandrist

Rian will still get jobs because everyone will wanna have a ex-Star wars director (especially if its scifi). Feig got AIDS from Leslie Jones and will probably be dead by the end of the decade

Not sure about that

Rian is literally set to direct three more fucking Star Wars movies, his career is thriving of of feminism

>Feig got AIDS from Leslie Jones and will probably be dead by the end of the decade
one can only hope

Duncan Jones. His twitter is cancer. Shame though, it seeped into warcraft and it showed. Hope it doesn't seep into whatever he's doing next, which is some cyberneonlightmemeroni flick. i dunno we'll see.

>He thinks this nu-logy is still happening after the TLJ disaster.

Rian didn't have a career before Star Wars.

Hate to say it but Mute trailer looks like shit. And its a Netflix movie lol

There's a difference between expressing leftist stances on tweeter and making big budget YASS QUEEN schlock. I've watched Warcraft, it was garbage but I don't remember any feminist narrative in it. I forgot practically everything about that movie though.

wtf happened to harry potter?

Sacrificing your career means triggering a bunch of perma assblasted shut ins on Sup Forums?

>Sacrificing your career means triggering a bunch of perma assblasted shut ins on Sup Forums?
No, that means being locked in movie jail because your film has done so bad critically and financially that no producer on the planet will finance your next movie.

>There's a difference between expressing leftist stances on tweeter and making big budget YASS QUEEN schlock
You're right. They didn't go full ghostbusters and they actually had the dignity to give the orc some levity and character in the film, whatever little there was in it. But i've noticed the casting is just terrible and doesn't make sense for the setting. There are random female guards in stormwind armor that look like they were taken out of a highschool class. The casting for the film, especially the extras was fucking butchered to the core. Maybe I'm just seeing stuff that isn't there because the casting for Lothar's son was really bad also. But Duncan seems like the kind of guy that would listen to what some female HR said about the film and then took it seriously and then added it to the film, you know?

The funniest thing is that this is a temporary fad that will disappear soon as they always do and these people will have thrown away their career for it

The funniest part is that you find absolutely no feminist stand up to these fags when they get assblasted on Internet for months. Did any of the GB cast stand up for Paul now that he is down the hole? They all want to get dissociated from that movie and that means letting Feig endorse all the credits. Had the film been successful, they would speak a different tune. Same for Laura Dern, she will never stand for up Rian.

good. let those fem enablers get hit with reality. wait, who am i kidding, they won't realise it.

Oh hai!

These fags never learn. Ghostbusters should have been a warning, then TLJ hapenned and Solo is going the same route. "Han Solo is surrounded by stronk womyn" says Emilia Clatrke.

How about people who only have careers due to their feminism?

I fucking loved avengers 1 so much.

I hope he wasn’t the one who ruined ultron as a character, and I still really enjoyed avengers 2, but it would’ve been so much better with a properly adapted ultron, as well as quicksilver not dying for whedons generic ‘end of tv show/movie death shock to show the stakes of the battle.’

But yeah catering to feminists the way he did still makes him a huge fag

This. All his interviews where he says he was relentlessly bullied for his effeminate behavior and being called Paul Fag by his classmates instilled a deep seated hatred for men and masculinity in his weak little mind.

The Last Jedi is the third highest rated SW movie and earned over 1.3 billion at the box office. Rian is creating his own trilogy of SW movies. How is that career suicide?

LOL. It underperformed at the box office and more than half of the users on rotten tomatoes gave it negative reviews. It is worse than the prequels. Let that sink in.

>$700 millions less than Force Awakens
>Kicked out of China after only one week
Yeah, what a success, give this man a whole trilogy, we have plenty of money to waste on this hack