She literally did nothing wrong

She literally did nothing wrong

i want to ____ mommy

In that she behaved exactly as a woman is expected to behave, that's true. Women truly are the niggers of people.

1. fucked Ted
2. had ugly man face
3. was bitchy beyond the expected amount of bitchiness upon discovering you husband is a drug lord
4. shit parent
5. Marie is a better character

>smoked while pregnant and made their son retarded
>nothing wrong

How about that time she took matters into her own hands, without telling Walt her plan and almost got them killed because they didn't have the money needed after she used it to pay IRS to the guy she fucked before?

She gave Walt's hard earned money to the man she cheated with

but he was already retarded

>was bitchy beyond the expectes amount of bitchiness upon discovering your husband is a drug lord
Ah yea, that's just common senae i guess.

>husband makes meth
>doesn't tell her literal fucking DEA brother-in-law
>never really gets to benefit from it because shit goes belly up
>lives in some shit apartment, probably has some shit job or can't get hired because everyone knows who she is or whatever, don't remember don't care, which she basically would have done anyway if Walt had gone to prison and/or died from the cancer
>but living in shit could've probably been avoided if Hank was still alive
>nothing wrong

What?

HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR UNUSED GENIUS TO MAKE MONEY FOR ME YOUR RETARD SON AND INFANT DAUGHTER JUST BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE DEAD IN SIX MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GONNA FUCK MY BOSS BECAUSE NOTHING IS SEXIER THAN POST BIRTH PUSSY!

It's almost as if the creators themselves explicitly said that Walter was awful but people shit on Skyler instead.

but ted needed it more!!! don't b mad at me I did it for us walt don't u get it. I don't feel safe anymore in this house now, you need to leave :)

they were on a break!

She could've been less of a butch about it.

She was a cunt

Maybe, but she didn't do anything right either. She's unlikable and largely extraneous to the plot, which are pretty damning characteristics to have for a TV character.

post them milkies

he was retarded bc she smoked when she was pregnant with him

but that was the new baby

shes smoked while pregnant with both babies u dumb retard. ur probably more retarded and crippled than JR

Nevermind the fact that he put them all in danger because of it, Isaac fucking died because of Walt.

Remember when she fucked Nate in Six Feet Under?

>Characters men will never understand.

Isaac died because hes a dumb dingus that cant let go

She smoked while pregnant.