A vote has been called. How do you vote, Sup Forums?

A vote has been called. How do you vote, Sup Forums?

guilty and then not guilty later on because I have 2 baseball tickets burning a whole in my pocket

What was the ethnicity of the defendant again?
Who cares, fry his ass.

Guilty and then not guilty after 2 hours because I wanna go home and play video games

I hate my son, therefore guilty

Got a hot slut waiting so FOOKING GUILTY YYYAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!

Non-descript. I believe there was a very brief shot of him at the beginning. If I remember correctly he looked like he was Puerto Rican.

Well, I'm not used to supposin'. I'm just a workin' man. My boss does all the supposin' — but I'll try one. Supposin' you talk us all out of this and, uh, the kid really did knife his father?

guilty because I'm a two dimensionally written racist character that suddenly sees the light and I vote not guilty after a shitty unrealistic humiliation scene

Can anyone see me masturbate through a train window?

*drags limp leg across the room*

Guy talks like that to an old man really oughta get stepped on, you know. You oughta have more respect, mister. If you say stuff like that to him again... I'm gonna lay you out.

kill the nigger desu

*turns back on (You)*

not guilty and then guilty 2 hours later because I want to fuck with these

GILDY

>muh train
>TWO OF THE SAME KNIVES EXIST!!!

Kid obviously did it.

Yeah but it's innocent until proven guilty. I don't know if I would agree with it, but the point of the film is that if there is a shred of doubt about guilt, you can't convict him

But it's beyond reasonable doubt, not the absolute absence of doubt.

To me the idea that someone else happened to kill the kid's father with an identical knife to the one the kid had one the same day the kid was so angry with his father he said "I'll kill you" is unreasonable

All of those points were resolutely addressed in the movie brainlet

No, they weren't.

The kid's knife may not have been unique bu still what are the odds that someone would kill his father with an identical knife?

You may not mean that you literally want to kill someone when you say "I want to kill you" but what are the odds that you'll say that to someone on the same day they get murdered with a knife that's identical to yours?

Juror 8's case against the guilty verdict relies on stacking up unlikely situation after unlikely situation to the point that it simply becomes untenable. There's insufficient reason to doubt the guilty verdict and insufficient reason to believe the not-guilty verdict.

> what are the odds that someone would kill his father with an identical knife?
pretty high since it's been established that it's commonly found switchblade

>but what are the odds that you'll say that to someone on the same day they get murdered
pretty low since no killer trying to hide his tracks would tell their victim of what they're going to do