Is he a hero or a villain?

Is he a hero or a villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/stavnP7kcGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want him to sit on me.

He's a fucking hero.

he killed millions to save millions

I should stop hanging out with you fags.

Big Nigga

>he
>him

he's a rampaging giant mutant lizard

he killed zillions

>thinking the 1998 movie is canon

To save seven minus one brazillions

>he

he saved the entire planet

>drowns millions in hawaii just by stepping out of the water
>purposefully has massive battles in highly populated cities
I'm sure his heart is in the good place but good God, fucking Zack Snyder would skeptical of the collateral damage.

Godzilla was always a she retard

to be fair he was only following the monsters

a Force of Nature. But mostly he is an Anti-hero.
He is just saving the Earth, not the Humans.

he's a little baby godzilla
cute

force of nature

>god
>implying god can be a girl
ayyy lmao

>drowns millions in hawaii
>millions

I'm pretty sure there aren't that many people in Hawaii.

Thank God it was only a few hundred thousand. Godzilla is based after all.

hes a natural disaster, hes no more evil than a hurricane

Based on the most recent estimates released by the US Census, we estimate the 2018 population of Hawaii at 1.43 million. At the 2010 census the population of Hawaii was declared at a total of 1,360,301.

T.Google

Papazilla

Especially when this version isn't even created by man's folly.

Villain. He's meant to be a lesson against using nukes, not a damn superhero.

Shame about his movie.

He’s a man, not a God

>filename
Don't call my cute wife Seo a slut, you fucking piece of garbage.

Can't wait to see full grown Kong make Fagzilla his bitch.

MonsterVerse Kong was scaled up to match Godzilla's size. 2020's Godzilla vs. Kong will be an even match.

He's fat and did pretty much nothing except kill the real main characters of the movie: The giant bugs that weren't Mothra, Battra, Kamacuras, or Kumonga.

>He's fat

based

That's not millions

Skull island kong is ~100m to Godzilla's ~350m so the image is pretty accurate till he grows in the 50 odd years.

Some other Gojis are fat, but they didn't have the advantage of CGI up to that point.

daily reminder that the only 'zilla movies to exist are Godzilla (1954) and Shin Godzilla

Hes an anti hero.

your waifu a shit

he is what's necessary.

What if by Godzilla 3 they introduce the meltdown concept to the monsterverse?

>implying this wasn't pure kino
youtu.be/stavnP7kcGU

He rapes, but he saves.

“Godzilla? I’m Mechagodzilla.”

A bear

>you're a big monster

Neither, he's an animal. Just a massive autistic gekko.

>"Hanging out"

Sad

He's a force of nature. Chaotic Neutral if I would put him in anything.

I know but thats not as cute as Dadzilla carrying babykong

He's not the hero we deserve, but he's the one we need right now

Godzilla is merely an agent of destruction, a physical, monstrous manifestation of entropy and the human fear of death.
King Kong is a manifestation of mankind's primal spirit and unconquerable life force.
Kong is a hero who is always victorious, but Godzilla is a force of nature that can never be defeated.

>Kong is a hero who is always victorious
>dies in his debut movie

it was beauty that killed the beast

Classically, Godzilla is more a manifestation of humankind's capability of destruction rather than a force of nature
He's basically a walking atom bomb, not a gigantic tornadotsunami

What do Minilla and Godzooky represent?

capitalism
Basically every monster after the original film is capitalism

The new Godzilla looks like a giant Grunt from Halo without a tank. What a fucking fail

I dislike how they try to make him out to be the one who saves the country.

Best Godzilla is still the one with Matt Broderick.

>he thinks that Godzilla vs. Biollante and Godzilla 1984 aren't true Godzilla films
Hang yourself, kike.

In his heart, Godzilla is a villain. He's the natural opposite reaction to the often destructive nature of what humans call progress.
Godzilla is a hero only because that progress which created him can also be used for good. Toxic elements may have a place on the planet, but only if we're prepared for the consequences. He's neat when he's pummeling giant insects and aliens, but he'll always be back to kill humans next, because he's still a tragic shell of what was once a natural animal.

He's a territorial asshole. In some depictions he is mankind's savior but entirely indifferent to humans because as long as he's king shit of fuck mountain it doesn't matter what the peons do. It's when he decides to rise as the avatar of humanity's destruction in a heel turn that he's the villain. Ultimately I'd say he's an anti-hero. In some adaptations he lends humanity his aid.. In others humanity simply has to tolerate his bullshit or flee the goddamn planet.

>Godzilla is a hero who is always victorious
>dies in his debut movie

>wipes Hawaii and most of Cali
BASED

Not after Godzilla got done with them.

>millions in hawaii

I don't think you're aware of Hawaii's population.

hahahaha
this needs to be a toy

Godzilla was a dinosaur exposed by nuclear radition, which made him the monster he is.

You can make the argument that he's just getting revenge on the humans that fucked him up. At least in his standalone movies.

In the VS movies he's usually a hero to the humans for fighting the monsters that want to destroy completely everything, and Godzilla grows feelings for the humans. As time goes on because he knows some of the humans trusts him. Still, he doesn't give a fuck if a lot of them dies while he fucks shit up.

>Legendary Godzilla was based on a bear.
>Godzilla Earth was based on both the Legendary design and a sumo wrestler.

How much fatter can Goji get?

They literally mentioned it in one of the Toho movies.

Neither. He doesn't know he's saving the world, fighting monsters is just his nature.

Two - they mention it in GMK and '98 shows up to get BTFO in Final Wars (in a scene that is so ridiculously over-the-top 2000s edgelord that it has to be seen to be believed)

He's a red herring now

who are you quoting lad?