Massive plot hole in "IT"

So what exactly happened to the leper guy? It seemed like he was living in the same house as Penieswise but looked like he had a gentle soul unlike the clown
How come everyone in the town was oblivious that a guy with leprosy was living among them?

The whole story is about how Pennywise grows and is empowered from the fear of children. The kid that saw the leper was afraid of disease and this is what it materialized as.

The leper was never real.

I think I'm pretty good at recognizing shitposts and it seems like you're an honest to god moron

Redditors get trolled way two easy.

The design is too over the top to be scary.

this, if I could see an australian or canadian flag maybe I'd think differently but its probably an American

>you now remember the tripfag that refused to admit that IT was immensely profitable

>>...
le ebin elipzees boster

Dude, do you know anything about marketing expenses? Yeah sure maybe the published budget wasn't huge, but IT probably had to clear at least $900m just to break in once you consider marketing.

lol

yeah.

if only IT had access to the marketing department of a big company like Warner Bros. or something...

holy shit WOAH

>the marketing department of a big company like Warner Bros.
That's what makes it so expensive. They're able to organize and finance a huge promotional campaign.

So this is the power of trolling. really makes you think.

>UUUuuggghhh eddie UUUggggGg
>run for 5 seconds

This movie completely fucking ruined every scene from the book
Anyone liking this movie clearly havent read the book. Even the old mini series did it better than this

dude, you're embarrassing yourself

holy shit those cucked digits

wait wait this actually dosent make sense and hear me out.
He took the shape of zombies cause that one kid you can guess was scared of zombies.
Ok then the other was the girls dad, and then the dead little kid.

The other was the painting, these where all things that we have seen and they have seen, including the black kid who saw his parents burn so you see the burning hands.

Disease aside, this is a good point, when did he see somebody very sick, or looking like a leper in order for him to have that instilled fear, they could have just popped it up in a book or something and id be fine with it. Fat boy see's blown up kids and shit at easter and IT does that to him.

The book sucks. You have shit taste.

the bluray rip is out now so i expect the highest quality sophia pics and webms
get on it

Movie > book

This. Cosmic turtles. IT's real name is something bland and forgettable like jerry green or some shit.

Idiot

900m? Are you fucking retarded?

Yup. Book is way too bizarre.

>world is on the back of a giant turtle (original)
>King going into detail for multiple pages about how the kids all gangbang the girl in the SEWER of all places

I love the book. But it has moments where IT doesn't catch and murder the kids for no good reason. Like Eddie and Ben. The movie takes the position that IT doesn't need to murder the children explicitly but would feed on their fear. Which could be a partial explanation for the town. People seeing IT when they're younger but being spared. Note how in the movie, Mike almost dies by getting run over by Henry after staring into the butcher shop. The fear is the important part.

So the movie isn't ruining anything. Just interpreting the mobster slightly differently

>Massive plot hole in "IT"
you don't have to look that hard to notice plot holes in IT

it's a fucking shitshow

wow the new season of shameless is not looking too good

sweet jesus you autists nitpick everything

Do you seriously think that a huge marketing department somehow makes a promotional campaign cheap? How would that work? You put more people to work, making more deals, and you're spending less money?

No, you have a bunch of people hired specifically for the task so you can run big, expensive promotional campaigns.

>IT probably had to clear at least $900m just to break in once you consider marketing.
REALLY makes me think

People in the marketing departments male salaries from the studio. The budget goes to things like TV ads or giant billboards in Time Square. Promotional deals with doritos and Dr. Pepper to get your lead featured on the packaging.

Now ask yourself how much of that you saw for IT

Read the fucking book. Every single day of his life was filled with his mother warning him that he was going to get sick and die, because he was a frail boy and the world was full of germs and diseases.