ITT:Post your ships

ITT:Post your ships.
Bonus:mention your favorite type of relationships in fiction.
For example,heres mine:Loser characterXcrazy(or cool) character

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/vjcNNdwr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's my newest ship. Maybe they'll grow to be protective of each other. Like siblings. Which is my shit.

>ian made his own show to make stevidot canon

Helsa
are we meant to list em all? I've found that most of my OTPs have some sort of hero-villain or at least jerkface-sweetheart vibe to them, and I'm really drawn to a dynamic where people from opposing sides can come to learn from each other and develop

>get beat so hard by your sworn enemy that you might as well get fucked by him too

I know they arent that good anymore and zuke is a shit but i love popularXloser couples too. And if gems where on high school thats what lapis and peridot would be.
Ironically,im glad they will never be a couple in canon. Zuke burned those bridges.

Or submitting him into dogdom

Long lasting battle couples. Call me boring, but I like the drama-less, vanilla relationships. Bonus points for cute flirting.

Optimistic characterXpessimistic characters

bump

Kind, good hearted idiot and exasperated, level-headed woman who loves him for who he is and is willing to put up with his wacky antics.

Obscure one coming through

. . . New Vegas? Why? Not that's I'm necessarily complaining.

source?

What's with all the Steven Universe

Discount supervillain of tumblr

Wait...bizarro is in the bat family now? Superman bizarro or...?

For all the problems the show has, god I love this pairing.
It's stoic, deadpan guy/bubbly, energetic girl + inseparable childhood friends + battle couple.

Stuck up girl can't admit she's madly in love with a goofy guy she hates.
Bonus if the guy is oblivious to it all.

Bossy preppy girls and bad boys with heart of golds or bust.

Good whole some guy x sassy bad girl

Same here. Especially fighter+spellcaster duos. I like the balance of classic heroism with all the little everyday things involved in a relationship; in that regard, ruling couples are among my favorite as well.

God damn the AT crew.

>this is official art

Does Ituriel himself ship them? He seems to draw them together a lot.

Me too user

loser x jock

Its the Dark Trinity, Jason and the Outlaws.
>Red Hood
>Artemis
>Bizarro
And its a different Bizarro clone by the way, not the one from Forever Evil

Barry X Jess

At least we have hw now

>taller, slightly more experienced girl

Villain x Villainess
Jock x Cheerleader(how many of these couples do you see that isnt ruined by LE NERD WINS)

I also like snarky guy x stoic girl. (Snarky not characters like Lance from Voltron or Sokka) example would be the elf guy and the devil girl in the D&D comic.

Human x demon and chaotic good x chaotic evil because I never got out of the deviant art phase apparently

Not my favourite at all, but I have always liked it. If Slick were still alive, it would be the best canonical couple (Jackpaint doesn't sound that bad either).
I don't have any preferences for fictional couples, although I really like snarky bad guys with cute good hearted girls.

I like it when the leaders or most experienced/competent characters of the group get together.

Gay pairing with a lanky older-brother type figure.

>two people who hate the each other but have to work together and become closer

Flug is likely the closest thing he has to a self-insert in the show and Demencia is most definitely his waifu.

If you su freaks could stay out of video games I love I'd really appreciate it.

Is this a real game? Where do I download it? Please tell me it's real

It's a parody image of Persona, it's not a real game.

Astaroth/Spider-Man will always be best ship.

Dunno how to describe them ... a non-grimdark Batman with lots of Swag and a fucking Mecha and his highly snarky waifu?

Fuck. That's what I was hoping it to be. Like a modified version of Persona like Super Mario Galaxy repainted.

Opposites attract ... also tomboy

Damn

Only President approved ships.

Mah nigga

>At least we have hw for now
Fixed that for you.

What's this from?

>Obscure
>Confirmed canon
Am I missing something?

Lapis would be a weird loner loser that everyone jokes about being the one to shoot up the school.

And yet nobody ships them

Considering how hot she is,no

Lapis is moderately attractive she just seems more attractive than she is because of how unattractive all the other characters are.

Highly disagree. I dont like her as a character but shes hot as fuck,and i also would fuck pearl,rose and jasper.

Opposites with similarities

Pearl is a bunch of sticks attached to an oval with a bird beak and Jasper alternates between looking like a huge dyke and flat out a man.

Bad tastw my dude

I speak only the truth.

Finally got around to watching this.

>You know you love me
>Do I know that? ... Yes. Yes I do.

The Big O.

I hope so

They should be mentally ill battle-loving fusion sluts together

Ye

>She had the hots for her brother.

>not maoroshi/ everyone

Yangggg why don't you just break Suki and Sokka up and give us the ships we want

Is Demencia the only character Flug will get angry at? He just seems nervous around Black Hat and the bear.

>tfw magik is in secret warriors now

Maybe hes gay

Yes

Regardless of the artists intention I'm going to interpret this as Pearl forcing Jasper to hold on to her

Smart, down to earth and neurotic guy x Happy-go-lucky, energetic, cheerful girl.
Twincest is just a bonus

She was too good for Finn's punk ass and you know it.

Really happy with the little tidbit we got in the last episode.

Doesn't matter.

Best worst couple coming through!

Is anime allowed?

great tastes user

As far as I'm concerned, anything with an anime artstyle I watched before I knew what anime was is a cartoon.

Have you ever seen a love so pure that you wondered if you'd ever really loved at all?

>little tidbit we got in the last episode.
amen.
A little animation trivia: "silhouette" is an important part of an animated character's design. The fact that they exchanged something that permanently alters that is pretty neat.

Pedo

Does she call him Captain Boomerang in bed because he always comes back to her despite marrying Suki?

>pure

That's how much she misses her cute idiot.

So cute and perfect.

hahahahahahahahahaaahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

Bad bitches shooting for good guys have always been in my favorite, even more so when the villain falls for the hero

pastebin.com/raw/vjcNNdwr Here's my shipping wall user. Pls raterino.

My OTP will furevur be Karkat

>Is anime allowed?
not on Sup Forums, no

He said Flug was based off a friend of his. Alan didn't even confirm Flug loves pancakes until asking said friend first.

Demencia is based off insane fangirls he's seen at cons.

>Bobbi banging Peter
>Clint made out with Nat and now shes dead
Clint always suffers.