Homestuck carapace/intermission

Let's talk about why they are the best
characters of the whole comic and why the story should have been about them.
Try to keep it related to the original topic, I am not here for your shitty katnep pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

shelbycragg.tumblr.com/post/13426103006/a-really-really-quick-sketch-of-humanexile
whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/164274606465/its-that-time-again-time-for-another-hiveswap
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002657)
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003701)?
whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/164266590775/welovefinetees-no-youre-not-dreaming
welovefine.com/bro-strider-body-pillow-14931.html
welovefine.com/feature/embracethebro.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they don't talk and get killed off before Act 6 happened?

Not all of them, user.

>PM is offscreen until the end of the comic
>WV reduced to background mascot

Yeah, all of them got killed off.

I still don't understand why Spades didn't got killed in [S] Cascade if he was going to die anyways in a crueler way. Then, kipping Beta Noir alive instead of him would make sense.

Hussie let the wrong Jack live. I like Bec Noir, but killing Spades Slick was a mistake.

Yeha, I love Spades Slick, but he had a great story already with him ending it in Cascade, and it’s wrong to force him back into the story when he doesn’t have anything to do or any subplot threads to tie up.

desu the intermission is a perfect example of why hussie should have stuck with PS-style characters and storytelling

One of the few Act 6 panels wich actually makes me happy.

How many Carapaces did she service?

Instead of that, we get a bunch of shitty romance drama about some teenagers jumping on the dick of a stereotypical bara with no personality.
Fucking hell Hussie

PM became a Mary Sue

WV's flanderization was so painful

You mean everyone's flanderization to appeal to Shelby?

No, she just didn't make any important appearance until the end, wich is still really shitty.

Who was that again? Also posting second-best ship-

- and best ship! Kan-Heir and Last Breath/Whip my Heir respectivly.

I was talking about Jake and the other alpha kids.

They might as well have just had her sucker punch Bec Noir and kill him off in Cascade.

I don't think he did anything significant in Acts 6/7.

Reminder that alt-callie is evil. She tried to complite chalange of lord, but only way to access it would choosing "murder everything" path.

SJW are truly the worst

Man, you really know that the last part of Homestuck was written by Tumblrfags and Hussie already gave up on the comic ages ago.

>8 unique posters
8 fucking cucks who give a fuck about this comic. Hilarious.

His head was sucked same way refregirator was sucked into "black hole". Maybe his head was part of MSPA tower all along. He does SOMEHOW summon naration.

What would be the best final boss of Homestuck?

Fate itself.

Doc Scratch

Karkat

But he was killed like if he was a villian, an actual threat to the kids and trolls, wich he wasn't.

Watch out for the cops katnep user!

Nah just kidding, no fear.

Shelby

That's nonsense. PM wasn't a self-insert, and the main characters weren't subverted to elevate her status.
If you meant "she became too powerful," she was only a foil for Becnoir. If you mean "she got power outta nowhere," most of us could foresee her ascension to be the Prospitian Monarch.
aaaaand now I realize you already knew all this and just I spent too much time on someone trolling. congratz.

Despite everything, it's KatNep™!

I thought it didn't make sense that she beat Bec Noir.

is this Shelby's art?

cursed image

Yes, but she made it before she was completely corrupted.
shelbycragg.tumblr.com/post/13426103006/a-really-really-quick-sketch-of-humanexile

WV hated monarchy, yet all the kids and trolls create kingdoms and become kings and queens.
What the fuck is up with that?

>Neo-kosmos, an experimental webcomic
>experimental

Regiphobia was a Betelgeuse thing. Hussie's moved on.

>Carapace Kingdom
>None of the rulers is an actual carapace
Fuck off

Tell me about that Shelby.

Absolute madwoman made all her ships canon by offering her sister's pussy to Hussie

She was the latest Hiveswap dev interview.
Her favourity character is Calliope.
She may have had sex with Hussie.

whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/164274606465/its-that-time-again-time-for-another-hiveswap

Calliope and Caliborn are referred as children in the comic, not as teens like the rest of the cast.

I'm just going to asume that both PM and WV died or something.

>12 congress members suspected of cult activity
>1945

Is Jude going to be /ourguy/?

Oh, so she was "Calliope". Thanks.
I've checked her blog. Is it okay that her current style reminds me of SU?

No, it's okay, since she just get it from her wife, another hack who works in SU

WV and PM seeded the colony on Earth C. The main characters time-skipped ahead, many generations later when the ideals of founders became institutions, or forgotten, or mutate. People are pack-animals, we want leaders, and who better to be leaders than gods? (I know Calliope and Kanaya aren't gods. Calliope is immortal and unique, Kanaya is a god-consort or maybe god-in-waiting.)

What I'm weirded out is why the different species have ghettoized themselves. The carapaces I can see, since the first generation were refugees from Roxy's home, but the humans and trolls were born here with each other so they wouldn't think of each other as alien.

I guess Hussie saw the pie and couldn't resist.

Press F to pay respects

F

F

Dum8 ship.

F

>John was perfectly OK with letting the guy who murdered his father live
>Slick had to die because ?
I hope Hussie looks at his mirror every day and has to turn away from his own sad, miserable gaze out of disgust and loathing.

>Jack Noir is mindcontrolled and Crocker's black slave
He already got the worst punishment.

It's OK because John met his father again.

john met his alternate universe son

Definetively not

ULTIMATE SELVES

What was the deal with Dad anyway? Why did exist in both timelines?

He's adopted. Not genetically related to any of the main cast. The two versions of Earth would both have him for that reason.

I've been reading HS threads from 2012 outside HSG and damn everyone was so NICE back then. Megapause really left only brainlets here, including me.

Other compairson, this is with actual selling products.

no
he's a different person

This isn't confirmed one way or the other.

>other than Calliope, I think my favorite character is Terezi. Her storyline rocks. I’m also a big fan of Karkat, Vriska, and Dave. It’s too hard to pick!
Imagine having this kind of direct feedback in your circle.

There's no reason to think Mr. Crocker and Mr. Egbert are the same person.
Unless you're a retard who thinks that the non-literal representations are in-fact literal, in which case I guess Mom doesn't have a nose or eyes and bro doesn't have a mouth.

The Dads are similar because Nana and Poppop raised them under similar conditions, because those two were raised under similar conditions. Not to mention that Jane and John are still genetically similar.

ULTIMATE
SELVES

I'll fucking rape you

That's gay.

I want to believe that Dad is from Colonel Sassacre's family, and in each Earth whoever the Egcrock kid was that the elder became his de facto parent.

But now that Homestuck has been over for a while and we’ve all had time to think about what went wrong, I’m going to answer that Wayward Vagabond was the real tragedy here. Remember how we were introduced to him as a survivor (mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002657) and then we learned that he was a Skaia native farmer that was fed up with Kings and Monarchies managed to actually get the two armies to stop fighting and oppose the kings (mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003701)? Remember his nightmare regarding his hang ups over the Queen’s Rings and Bec Noir.

And then he became the mayor. Basically a dakimakura for the meteor full of idiot children. And for another piece of annoyance, in the post-retcon John had completely forgotten about him.

I really hope that if Homestuck were ever presented to people who actually write (ie not teenagers on the internet) they’d do nothing but criticize it.

¿¿¿¿¿¿Why wouldn't John hug Wayward Vagabond??????

AR was amazing. I miss him.

Also Spades slick is another great Caparacian.

Just like she said... DRAW SPADES.

Also I don't know if you guys saw this but apparently there are salty people in tumblr because of a body pillow of Bro and Eridan.

Sauce

tumblr

whatpumpkin.tumblr.com/post/164266590775/welovefinetees-no-youre-not-dreaming

welovefine.com/bro-strider-body-pillow-14931.html

Here you go user

Wow, who cares. Tumblr gets salty over people breathing, it's nothing new.

>the epilogue is a flash animated like [s] act 7
>we see the cyborg eye in spade slick's decapitated head light up
>(vriska) and (terezi) are confronted by a very angry aranea
>The condesce regenerates god tier style thanks to the curse of immortality
>terezi finds grandpa harley's ships with a Scorpio sign painted over the original logo
>an older vriska with mindfang's outfit its at the helm.
>cut to the battle against Lord English as the door on the secret weapon opens
>only an older Dave wearing a knight armor and wielding a red sword comes out.
>an older John wearing a black suit and wielding calliope's pistol saps next to him
>camera closes in to his neck and reveals that hes wearing Prof. Mayonaka's pendant
>a techno cover of Roundabout begins to play
> ===to be continued===>
>The sequel to homestuck : Homefree is announced
>it will be animated by studio trigger

10/10 would follow that timeline.

Speaking of Shelby

>Working at What Pumpkin is my first industry job. I graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design in 2015, and worked freelance for a while afterwards. My biggest piece of advice is to make art that you’re passionate about, even if it’s fan art – if I never did tons of Homestuck fan art, I would have never gotten this job!

You mean if you never fucked Toby.

Look the thread

Okay. What about this?

If you want so hard to discuss homestuck just make some content

I was referring to this
welovefine.com/feature/embracethebro.html

Look the thread If you want so hard to discuss homestuck just make some content

>both of the two canon dickhead characters
I thought most of the fangirls abandoned Bro

They made a JohnRose shirt too remember.

Top grade A+ cannabis strains,hemp oil and concentrates such as
hash,wax,shatter and dab for usage for both patients
and smokers.Our top graded cannabis meds are rich in both
THC and CBD and have the potency to cure a great
number of diseases such as cancer,epileptic seizures,
arthritis,asthma,brain disorder,chronic pain,diabetes,
hepatitis,head trauma,sleep disorder,nausia,colitis,Hiv,paralysis,Kidney Failure,Lungs Failure,
glaucoma and other diseases.we also give out prescriptions
depending on the type of Aillment.Interested patients and kush smokers should let us know for fast and 100 % Aillment relieve....INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT US VIA

Email:-([email protected])

CHEERS!!!!!!

Wow, can't believe erasure and abusive enablement sells so much!

>abusive enablement
Rose is indeed abusive

John can take it.