JUST

>The roster of heroes that make up the 1,000,000 BC Avengers contains some of the most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe: Odin, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Phoenix, Black Panther, Starbrand and Agamotto. Fans will be introduced to this powerhouse team inside the pages of Marvel Legacy #1, but that won’t be the last we see of them. Speaking with IGN, writer Jason Aaron revealed that the 1,000,000 BC Avengers will resurface somewhere down the line.
>Asked if the team could resurface elsewhere, Aaron said, “Yeah, for sure. Absolutely. As for where you’ll see them, I can’t tell you that part. This is not a one-off appearance for these guys, this really sets up a story that will play out down the road a little bit. So this is the beginning of the next big story that I wanna tell. So, you’ll see them popping up in the next book that I do. I’ll say that.”

>most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe
>Black Panther

WE

Wasn't the original black panther a demigod

That's half a god

I'm really getting sick of the idea of Marvel shrinking down the Marvel Universe to the same few heroes and saying "These are the only important heroes"

So on the same level with iron fist

>let's apply the ridiculous retcon to Ghost Riders always existing and in numbers to the whole Marvel Universe
Fuck off Jason

>Starbrand

this team sounds hilariously overpowered, who can their enemy possibly be?

As has been said many times before. Should be 100,000 BC.

Also, I hate how they're diluting the nature of Phoenix Force and the Starbrand by always tying them to earth. (Especially the Phoenix Force). Could also do without the Iron Fist existing before Martial Arts were invented, and I'm not happy about Odin being well over a million years old (juding by the fact he's still got grey hair here). Asgardians aren't truly immortal, and at any rate, how old does that make Bor?

Going by Aaron's track record, some bald boring guy who's exterminating some type of magical or cosmic group for some incredibly cliched reason.

>Being Shou Lao is suffering
Abused and drained by humans for over a million years.

This looks less like caveman Avengers and more like Barbarian Avengers.

It'd be pretty neat if these guys were running around in good ole Hyborean days.

The Celestials arrived five millions years ago and accelerated the natural evolutionary process of marvel earth, they didn't just produce Eternals and Deviants, but also normal humans. So it stands to reason that there could be some humans around a million years ago on marvel earth to facilitate this team.

But wasn't Quan Yaozu the first iron fist?

Can Marvel even do Hyborean stuff now that Conan lies with Dark Horse?

Gorr was pretty great though

They turned him into a Hulk clone, and he basically plays the same role in this team.

Ragnarok Cycle, user. Roughly every 2000 years the Asgardians die and are reborn.

I assume they can't use Conan himself or anything from the old novels, but I don't see why they couldn't use the setting, or at least one similar enough.

The team he hinted at in his Thor run from farther ahead in history was way more interesting at least visually.

No, he wasn't.

so fucking stupid

Fuck off

It's the Orb

What is Panther God

>Being this autistic
It's obviously to One Million Years B.C.

Its mentioned that he was the first to defeat Shou Lao..but canon wise, Danny is the 67th guy powered by Shou Lao.

Nothing can explain what could power the cave iron first unless its an alternative universe.

Calling someone autistic and then sperging out a sentence that is nonsensical at best. Never change Sup Forums.

If it were than at least they would finally be doing something with him having the watcher's eye.

Original sin really served no purpose did it.

Why?

What team was that?

They could at least as far back as Exiles, because that had a Kulan Gath arc.

oh dear god no

One Million Years B.C. is a movie. That user probably just missed the words "an hommage/reference" between obviously and to.

>agomotto
>not a giant catapillar

Jason Aaron is out to fuck up everything related to Doctor Strange

He's only a caterpillar when appearing to Strange in his own dimension, he pulls a form from Docs mind. It turns out that Strange is a big fan of Alice in wonderland.

This is from the most recent issue of The Ultimates 2 . Black Panther once again shows up at the end of the battle to pwn the bad guy(s).

Lord Chaos & Master Order getting literally ripped apart by BP with the help of a more powerful big cat god, Tiger God.

It's incredible what a movie can do.

he was pretty right though

>most powerful entities
>black panther

kek
are they resorting to hudlin's black panther holding silver surfer in an arm lock?

You're just kidding, right? I'm not posting with people who don't know about Alice In Wonderland, am I?

>As has been said many times before. Should be 100,000 BC.

And as has been said many time before: Marvel Earth is not our Earth. Their human history goes back a lot longer because it's comics not a human history dissertation. Do you cunts complain about Conan stories as well?

One part of me really hopes that Marvel forced Aaron to write this

Blame Hickman not the movies

It's because he's getting a movie, you see. As a BLACK character who will soon come under greater scrutiny by the media, he must be elevated to a new level of power and respect. But if you're a white man like Dr Strange, you simply get replaced by other characters like Voodoo and Loki.

>It's because he's getting a movie, you see
Or you could blame Hickman who power wanked the shit out of Black Panter before any movie.

Man Bast should be pissed that her champion is dealing with the Tiger God

Yeah, but that's not because of BP or Bast, it's from the Tiger-God.

Gee maybe it's because Marvel was aware a BP movie would be in the works with the success of Phase 1 MCU. Why do you think Marvel was so obsessed with making Carol an A lister for the past 5 or 6 years?

Eh I think it's mostly because he's a popular character that clearly has a legacy before him

Shut up Meme fag.

Well no he says right there that the Tiger God is what let him get to the abstract plane, but it was his own power that he used to stop Logos

Metaphor combat. Logos is the Law, but T'challa is a King. And in the hands of a King, the law can be broken

Someone has been reading 90s Hawkman?

and then people say Metal is retarded

Because metal is retarded.

My flatmate says you're full of shite.

>white characters don't get this treatment when movies are launched
Only your first statement might be true

A shitty animal god that is vastly inferior to a humanoid god.

Black Panther w/ Tiger God only managed to do that because he sneak up behind LOGOS while he was basically dealing with Galactus and the Eternity Watch. Wouldn't had gotten pass the Dark Celestials otherwise.