Burn Thread

Burn Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaHVtlmfHbw&t=25m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And what's that, a burn for ants?

I mean, as someone who actually LOST a child sidekick on the field during the good old days when it was socially acceptable, wouldn't that make him the authority on child endangerment? A cautionary tale as it were?

This page would be a lot more poignant if Superman didn't look like a bulldog.

Yes, but you know... The writer has a fame for making batman be both irrational and always wrong

You know Waid wrote the OP right? Because it sounds like you think Johns did

Still not worth much when Tim was active and 14-15 years old at the time.

That argument would work except for the fact that at that time he currently had a kid sidekick Robin, Tim I believe.

Was this the first appearance of totally alien, unemotional, red-eyed Superman?

Say what you want about Moore, but he really did knock a few balls out of the park in his day.

>this thread

No, it makes him the most irresponsible and incapable out of everyone. Besides maybe Ollie.

Waid loves Batman and wrote an entire JL arc about how Batman could beat up the JL and, in the next arc, showed that the JL was completely incompetent without him when they voted him out.

Waid doesn't hate Batman and rarely makes him a fool. He was the only right one in Kingdom Come.

It was the first time Superman used his heat vision on a living being I believe.

Jesus Christ.

Black Manta is an absolute savage

Waid is just as bad.

All those four Robin are still alive right now and actually doing something with their lives, helping people, fighting villains, saving innocents. Meanwhile, where are your kids, Wally?

He probably would have calmed Wally down a bit if Batman hadn't decide to butt in too.

>refuse to train kids
>they keep doing stuff and get harmed
>this is your fault for inspiring them by the way

>train them
>something happen and they are fucked
>this is your fault by the way

>kid goes around the world to find his mom and disobeys your order
>dies
>this is your fault by the way

so what's the winning move in this game

Whoever wrote this can go fuck themselves. Riddler's always been a better villain than LOLSRANDOM the Clown.

You know, I don't really give a shit about the words or the context in this pic. I would just like to say I appreciate that if you look carefully, you can see the layout in front of him is redrawn every panel. Not copy-pasted. That's some good shit, man.

Forcing them to knock that shit off.

but how

by putting being a parent before being a superhero

By preventing them from being retards.

By having sex with them.

Skinning their face.

Kill them yourself, so you know its your fault

Are you dumb? That's poser art. They're just tracing over it again and again.

That's always been a terrible argument, he's 3/4 and the three successes went on to become true heroes in their own right

Wasn't there some parallel Earth with combined heroes? And one of them is Aquaflash?
You know what that means? Somewhere out there is MantaZoom.

>unemotional
Looks angry to me.

Damn, that was below the belt.

You know, the Spot could easily be one of Spider-man's most dangerous foes if he actually got some competent writers who knew how to utilize his power set.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Well, who was in the wrong here?

Ben

Frankly we was partially wrong and partially right, he did guess that Kaine would shoot him.

Is this shit something anyone can do?

Because I can't draw worth half a fiddler's damn, but if I could get some 3D figure modeling program and then traced over it, could I get my ideas on paper in a way that isn't visually abhorrent?

I always love this one.

I prefer Morrorwind.

Then you have terrible taste

Literally everyone prefers Morrowind for everything except sex mods.

Well done

cringe

No, you have terrible taste.
Want to know how I know you prefer Morrowind only for nostalgic reasons?

is this johns?

lmao, good way to offend all the cops and people that die everyday to stop the criminals that Batman has to stop

It's especially a lame burn with fucking junky Roy standing right there.

>Everything a writer writes is something they personally believe regardless of how it is portrayed
Kindly kill yourself

finally someone did something against "le Batman punch xD"

>autism

Azzarello

I an only imagine this follow by a full thread just saying 'well, fuck' or 'holy crap burn!'. I wish I had be there.

Batman punched Gardener in a comedy book 30 years ago. Said comedy book is the only reason Guy survived beyond his 15 minutes.
That punch was the best thing to happen to Gardener ever.

Huh, what book? Superman losing Lois and getting off track seems to be more common than I thought.

Superman: For Tomorrow
if I remember right

This is stupid. The argument is that the role of helpless victim is traditionally given to women while the role of proactive savior is given to men. Princess Peach is only the leader because she was written that way, and could have just as easily been written as a king or a prince without changing the story. In fact a king probably would have made a lot more sense since they're actually in charge, but you rarely see stories about heroes saving kidnapped kings.

It's only recently that people have been going out of their way to avoid the week, helpless kidnapped princess trope.

Can't believe the butlering hasn't been posted

>Meanwhile, where are your kids, Wally?
Don't pretend this isn't Barry's fault

>but you rarely see stories about heroes saving kidnapped kings.

Because that wouldn't make a good love story

That was one of the most satisfying beatdowns in comic history. Just the shear casualness of it when Thor was done with Tony's shit was pure awesome.

Did he just verbally bitch-slap Maggie Thatcher?

We need hotter kings.

>implying you wouldn't want to be rescued from Bowser by female adventurer from brooklyn

GA is based and better than batman .

Professor Manta run(i)ning with the HTE force.

Excellent

I don't get the hate for this story. Moore in his prime was so good.

What is his version of the "It was me Barry!" Meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaHVtlmfHbw&t=25m8s

So only Batman is allowed to still have sidekicks?

Torquemada is all sorts of awesome like that

Any of Spider-Man's villains would be his most dangerous foe if they realized how powerful they were. A villain with a GED would mean the end for Spider-Man.

I amfairly certain desu archive goes back far enough you can read that thread.

I should play it. I have played the other 4.

the point besides dead robin, which technically 2 have been dead and brought back.

so 2 fails

but also he can't say oh you don't get a sidekick his own children when bruce has had multiple non related to him, non powered sidekicks.

Snap.