Post an artist you like, and a good example of them at their best

Post an artist you like, and a good example of them at their best.

Jake Wyatt, Necropolis

Mike Allred, Bug! (Young Animal series)

Jerome Opena, Seven to Eternity.

I fucking LOVE Opena, I would have stayed interested in Hickman's Avengers if he did all of it.

Also Remender+Opena are made to be together.

Carlos Ezquerra.

Peder Mork Monsted, The Way Home

Wow that's beautiful. I was thinking more Sup Forumsmicbook artists, but that's great too.

I always liked Wyat's work.

Is Necropolis already out? Anybody has read it? Storytime? [/spoiler}

It's nowhere near finished, he updates like 5 pages a year dude. If I could pay $100 and have a completed trade of it now I would

So it is a webcomic?

Tom Parkinson-Morgan (Abaddon), Kill 6 Billion Demons, his only work so far.

Jeff Stokely, the Spire.

This looks interesting. Care to explain what is it about?

Its a weird gonzo science-fantasy story about the Spire, the last city with breathable oxygen for humans, surrounded by a wasteland inhabited by mutant creatures (Skews) and religious tech scavenger barbarians. The Emperor of the Spire has died and his daughter successor has started to create laws that are breaking up the tentative peace the humans and skew had, meanwhile, the protagonist, a human-looking Skew shapeshifter and detective in the Spire, has to uncover who is behind a string of murders targeting members of the nobility while also dealing with the unrest of skew and human relations.

I like a lot Tim Lochner art;

Ross Tran

Beautiful work. Shame the writing is kinda meh.
I get more entertainment out of the unrelated short stories he posts than the actual comic arc.

AaronGriffin

>jjfrenchie eyes

I like this, it's comfy. Post more!

My grandma had a lot of his paints on her house walls. I used to stand infront of them for the longest time, something about the chilling mood on them just draw your eyes looking for details and elements...I fucking love it.

Corben.

obligatory

Alex Ross

James Stokoe

It looks like one of those painting kids get trapped in from The Witches

You're dead Moebius, shoo, back to the grave.

That look nice.

Scry suprmn is bes suprmn

Frank Quitely

Tradd Moore is the best action artist in comics. Everything is flashy, greatly choreographed and has a ton of impact.

Too bad his faces are shit

Frank Cho could draw a babe doing watersports and I would still jerk off

Storytime please?

I'm partial to Android Jones, myself.

Damn that issue was the best

I don't have a problem with them. The guy is mainly around to draw action comics and very few do it better than him, especially when it comes to cape comics. So many artists, even good ones, are shit at drawing action be it bad choreography, fights that look like actions figures posing or both.

Kentaro Miura Berserk

Speaking of Moebius