Makes an enjoyable nerdy scifi comedy with heart

>makes an enjoyable nerdy scifi comedy with heart

Good job!

>shilling this awful TNG clone

>makes big bang theory in a spaceship
Good... job?

>ruins it with sjw bullshit

The SJW shit isn't as bad as I expected to be honest family

This show redeemed MacFarlane from being a total faggot to only a slight faggot. Good work Seth

any amount is enough to ruin something

I'm not your senpai, pal

it's okay

looks like a man

I only ever thought macfarlane was a faggot because I confused him for seth rogan for some reason

Except she doesn't you retard

What SJW shit?

They literally had episodes on transgenderism being wrong and 1-man-1-vote being evil

Meant for

>makes an enjoyable nerdy scifi comedy with heart
>steals premise by premise all fun episodes from star trek
>makes
>looks like a yellow bloated corpse the entire time

Not even remotely, are you butthurt about the gay aliens?

ALARA BEST GIRL

>transgenderism being wrong

That wasn't what it was about at all.

>and 1-man-1-vote being evil

It was a satire of Reddit and Twitter mobs.

Scifi comedy is a rare niche. I'm sure you can name examples (futurama comes to mind) but if you think broadly, almost all tv shows aren't scifi comedy. I appreciate one that's done with effort.

>I appreciate one that's done with effort.
>literally steals a joke from Leslie Nelson comedy about all male race that takes a leak once per year/years.
kill yourself fox disney shill

When did you first discover you had autism and what did you try to do about it

The "transgender" episode was more about the well meaning crew of the orville knowing next to nothing about bortis' species/culture but still attempting to apply their moral leanings towards them, and in the end, just worsening the issues in question. Then every episode after that has a subplot about how humanity knows next to dick about bortis' species/culture.

Then the upvote episode was about how mob mentality is not only bad because reducing people's opinions on something to a binary choice places ideas like "i don't like his hair" and "everyone else is voting against it so I will too," on the same level as "His political ideaology is total gibberish designed to convince maybe a school child of their veracity," but because the mob is intensely fickle and easy to manipulate, hence the reason the US was structured to limit the power of the majority (in addition to every other political entity).

very, very American humor and deep stuff.

>supplies me with new masturbatory fantasy material
>Bravo Seth!