/bb/ Celebrity Big Brother

HOH: Ari
Veto: James
Nominations: James / Shannon

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bigbroaccess/status/964208553908203520
cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/news/1008253/how-to-use-the-celebrity-big-brobot/
streamable.com/97vd5
streamable.com/yckka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Mark/Metta final two

>After tomorrow's Celebrity Big Brother episode, Houseguests will compete for the HOH in an unblocked endurance competition.

twitter.com/bigbroaccess/status/964208553908203520

>Ari doesn't wear underpants

>tfw tomorrow is my birthday and I get to drink and celebrate early with the live eviction/endurance comp

The tweet was from yesterday, 'tomorrow' is today

I know, bud. I get to celebrate tonight, hence the "early" part.

My bad I am autistic, anyways have a happy birthday bud

happy early b-day

Who goes home tonight? Shannon then Ross?

Shannon and then either Metta/Omarosa or Brandi/Marissa/Ross depending on if they keep James lost in the mist or if someone blows it away.

Shannon and then James

you shut your mouth

thanks friends :)

How is James going after Shannon? which one of those dusty old bags is going to beat James at endurance after they get rid of Shannon? Brandi might have a chance if she decided to drink one bottle of instead of two before the comp, but we know that wont happen.

eh... who cares desu

i was bummed for shannon cause i hate seeing superfans get their dreams dashed but after that talk she had with metta last night i dont care anymore

lol this is a shitshow

>How is James going after Shannon?

He isn't. But if tonight is a double eviction, then Shannon goes first and then the majority alliance (ari/brandi/ross/marissa) target James next. Endurance would then happen after he left

If James HOH, Grodhog saves Omarosa and Mark is dumb enough to volunteer as a pawn again, he will go home

If it's a double it's gonna be an audience vote.
cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/news/1008253/how-to-use-the-celebrity-big-brobot/

They haven't informed the guests or the audience of the possibility of a rapid live HoH/Veto comp during the episode and I'm guessing they don't want to overwork the celebs. I could be wrong but I think this is how they will handle the doubles.

why do you keep promoting this? it literally says nothing about an america eviction vote

it doesnt even say that is for today.. just some time during the season

What else could it be for? They have said that the celebs are going to vote in Jury so it can't be that the audience will vote to decide the winner. If it was voting for advantages they would have put up a page where you can see all the powers like the last 3 seasons. combine that with the fact that there is still 9 people in this house and only 8 days to go with no announcements of live comps on the episode really only leaves you with an audience eviction gimmick.

so you are suggesting voting will only take place for like 20 minutes during the live east coast only feed? seems they would have started voting already. you could be right. the earlier leaks all said double evictions on friday 2 hour eps

maybe HG voting will be scrapped altogether for the current eviction and America will choose between Mark and Shannon

im willing to expect the unexpected but again i dont see them having voting that takes place only for east coasters. when it airs 3 hours later on the west coast a lot of viewers are going to be pissed

seems they would have made an announcement and started voting already

Was gonna say audience voting isnt a bad guess until i saw this post, if its live audience voting and only east coast watchers will be participating, i dont see that as an option. I mean, how the fuck would that work when airing on the west coast? “BY THE WAY, You can vote LIVE right now, unless you are watching this outside of the East Coast! Your role would then be to sit idly and feel what its like to get KEKED”

They do this on all the singing competition shows with instant votes. if you live on the west coast you are just supposed to keep an eye on social media for voting ques. it's not unprecedented.

Is the HOH comp going to start before or after the west coast airing? Maybe America gets to vote on who to spray with slime or some stupid thing like that.

But do we even know that our role will be today?

cues* I'm retarded.

>They do this on all the singing competition shows with instant votes.

yeah but those shows give you weeks notice of something like that. Big Brother wouldn't just drop a bomb like that as a surprise. They would have announced it Monday or earlier

>>Is the HOH comp going to start before or after the west coast airing?

Normally, they start right after the east coast episode ends

hoh comp on the feeds is said to start at 7pm BBT... an hour before the "live" 2 hour ep starts on the west coast

eh, im prepared for anything to happen but this is a different fanbase. just feels unlikely. if we are going to base this on previous voting, they always give us at least 24 hours advanced voting

We don't know shit. All we know is that someone is being evicted tonight and Julie didn't mention anything about live comps or a double eviction on this episode and eventually we are going to use the chatbot to vote on something.

several reputable BB updates sites are reporting live HoH comp tonight on the feeds after the ep. i think this one we can assume is happening but beyond that everything else is pure speculation. julie never mention anything about a live veto comp before the previous ep either

Maybe im wrong but dont most talent shows have a results episode the next night? I cant think of any popular talent shows where voting starts and is tallied by episode end.

Correct me if im wrong with an example please

it was pretty funning when ari was speculating a triple eviction last night

she was like OMG A TRIPLE like the rainbow guy

ITS PERFECTLY COOKED!
She also exclaimed humorously last night, other houseguests teased her

>Audience votes out Mark
>Shannon wins the DE HoH and Veto and gets Marissa out
>James wins the live endurance comp and puts up Ross/Brandi

The voice has a 5 minute long instant save that happens during a commercial break. it's all done on social media and the west coasters are fugged unless they keep an eye on the twitter page and know when to vote.

Let's assume it's a double and Shannon and James both leave

Who has the best chance to win the endurance and/or wants to win?

whoa. I can totally see a triple happening especially next friday if today is only a single

really depends on the endurance type. if its hold up your own weight a girl is going to win. brandi most likely. if its like hold up your arm over your head or hold a sword propping something up it could be anyones

Marissa and Ross are too fat, Metta is too big, Omarosa is too out of shape and will probably fake another asthma attack, Mark is too old/out of shape. Ari or Brandi. but Brandi would want it more.

ari is too weak to hold onto anything for too long

metta is too much of a pea brain. he will start dancing or something and fuck it up

>KEKED
fucking newfags

>mfw metta wins the endurance comp because it's a dance off

Metta

Probably Mark, but if Mark is still doing his floating after Shannon and James leave he might just throw it

>a 50 year old man that hasn't worked out once since he got to the house
>winning the endurance comp

What?

I saw him working out last night

why would you post a pic of the florida school shooter? dont give him any more exposure!

he's in pretty good shape for his age

Even so, he's probably the least in shape of everyone in the house other than Ross/Marissa. combine that with being the oldest in the house and the endurance comp being traditionally not favorable to heavier male competitors and I see no way that he wins it. not that he would want to anyways since he is trying to float to the end.

>Wall comp
Ari, Brandi and mark have the best chances
Metta is too tall, Omarosa is too weak and the fat people don't stand a chance

>slip n slide
Metta

>pic related
Ari or maybe mark?

can't remember the other versions of endurance off the top of my head

>slip n slide
Thats not endurance is it?

I wouldn't consider it endurance

You have Slippery Weiner, The Wall, Dizzy Suspension, and F3 HOH (another wall), as far as I remember

Oh, also the Pressure Cooker, but I don't know the last time that's been used unfortunately

>Thats not endurance is it?
I did because you have to pace yourself, I guess

More Shannon crying. And she's scared she's going to get booed. What exactly does she think happened this season that would warrant BOOS?

she saves rhinos and cbs though she was trying to save republicans-in-name-only obvi

Omarosa has convinced her that she's been a "mean girl" this season

cbs promoting the hoh comp now

>Shannon Elizabeth will never suck your cock like this. :(

streamable.com/97vd5

so we all know the fat bitch is going to be in the finals, who is going to be next to her?

FOUR BONGS.

>who is going to be next to her?

you already know the answer...

If they continue to mist the house it will be Brandi, Ari and Marissa F3. If the production drops hints or rigs it, it will be Omarossa, Mark and Metta F3, if James catches wind of the plans to get him out and changes his allegiance it could end up James, Mark, Metta/Omarossa F3.

page 9 /bb/ bump

It's not a DE

[citation needed]

It's not a DE -user

it's triple

they could do a monday, wed and friday eviction next week

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

julie is the master ruse-woman

>expect the unexpected

Double eviction or not, tonight’s episode will be PURE SALT

streamable.com/yckka

spoilers for tonights ep

el /fit/ has given her butt babies :3

THREE BONGS.

>tfw I'm going to miss the episode because I'm seeing black panther

WOW

>t. has friends

c-can I come too??

why so obsessed loser?

tfw im going to miss tonights ep because im going to THE BUNGALOOOWWW

Blast Toto - Africa as you roll up to the lines for tickets.

>unironically watching kids movies
Kek I bet you get off to MLP too

I have friends come over after work on most Friday's because my apartment is in a central location, so I'm pretty booked tonight. I might break out my laptop while my friends are playing video games...

is it sad my only friends are you ladys

You guys are the friends I respect the most anyhow

you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Hell yeah!

same desu

lol good image to accompany your post