Is it going to be okay Sup Forums?

Is it going to be okay Sup Forums?
I just want more 3deep5me dialogue and robot gf's.

the right guy is alright, the left lad needs a headshot

odds of it topping season 1 are 864000 to 1

First season was a solid 3/10

the first season was better than anything on shitflix

It only gets worse

One of the engineers ruins everything because he has the hots for this

>found the Sup Forumstard

>where we're going, that's a 6

I'm talking about the news season.
I already know the first one is great. Just hope the next one is as coherent.
Asking for Hopkins to make a surprise comeback is probably too much.

What the fuck does that post have to do with Sup Forums?

She is just an ugly robot. I would never compromise my career and ruin a famous world park for that

Michael Emerson will have an important role in this show

You know that as well as I

I just want more snek

>she will never bully me
no point in living

First season was pure kino imo, it'll be hard to top it.

>people thought S1 was good
what the fuck? It had potential, all the pieces for something great was there but everything happening outside the park became pure shit as it went on.

s1 is basically:
dude timelines lmao
dude he's a robot what a tweest lmao
dude fake ellen page lmao

pleb

no, just not a contrarian

You can strawman any show/movie like that. Season 1 was much more complex then most mainstream highly rated tv shows

>found the easily offended projecting kike

t. nolan

why cant you just enjoy the blatant propaganda? its not like im trying to undermine western values or anything. just let us preach homosexuality in schools, its not like were gonna start kidnapping your children and hormonally sterilizing them without your knowledge or consent.

>its not like were gonna start kidnapping your children and hormonally sterilizing them without your knowledge or consent

The first season starts out very strong but it really starts to slog after the midway point.

The finale was cool but I think I was just happy it was finally over.

I need to know if they're ever going to address the shrink ray issue, if that's not in season two I'm dropping it

>tfw youre so uninformed you dont realize this is literally happening in europe right now

(You)

Yes ik, im one of the uninformed sheeple that doesnt know about the 3000 year old talmudic jewish plan to destroy white culture/people and control the world.

Can confirm.
Jews roam the streets looking for children to kidnap.
It's possible to survive but you have to keep a pocket full of change to distract them when scavenging for supplies.