Dat Iron Man

>Dat Iron Man
>Dat Nomad

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/steve_cas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this official? Cause that new Groot pose is new.

>dat tiny ass resolution

Why does Spider-Man look so different? He doesn't have the same glow the others have.

>Benis Iron Man
Ewwww.

I can't get over how terrible that Spidey suit is

Oh bitch bitch bitch. It'll change every film. Why are Spider-Fags so resistant to change?

>cringy teen Groot
>Bendis Iron Man
>my boy Spidey looking like an old circuitry board
>Nomad suit is literally just the Cap one with the star torn out

Shit taste.

also, has anyone noticed that Starlord is basically Iron Man with Cap's looks? Literally the same character.

It isn't official if thats what youare asking, I mean, Tony isn't on the center

instagram.com/steve_cas/

>also, has anyone noticed that Starlord is basically Iron Man with Cap's looks? Literally the same character.

I can only imagine the physical pain of being this retarded

>Bendis Iron Man
What?

A. There's nothing wrong with the actual SUIT in Bendis's Iron Man. In fact, I'd argue it's the only part that's acceptable.

B. That looks nothing like it.

>Licensed Disney Artist
>not official

That said, it looks more like a collage of boxart works they use for toys more than an actual poster.

>Teen Groot
Ugh...

I love it. I'm so tired of the classic suit at this point, I'll take any deviation.

And I love gold trim on stuff.

Because Spidey has some of the best alternate costumes, and instead of using a good one, they made a new one that's an awful amalgamation of the Ben Reilly suit and the Iron Spider suit. The design has way too much going on and ends up being a cluttered, over designed mess.

eh, nothing will beat silver centurion, too organic

mk46 and 47 is the perfect balance of robotic and advanced sleekness though.

Spider-fags like all of his alternate costumes, so try again faggot. The suit just sucks

Could you possibly be a bigger bitch? Teen Groot was literally one scene so far and there was zero cringe.

Could you possibly be a bigger shill? Teen Groot is cancer and everything wrong with post-DnA Guardians of the Galaxy.

Not really. How comic books writers try (and fail) to ape the films because of synergy is a big problem, but honestly the Guardians films (the second much more so) are honestly the better parts of the MCU.

Cap needs to look more punished.

Is Peter Quill giving me a Dreamworks face?

>Nomad suit is literally just the Cap one with the star torn out
Also the sleeves are rolled up.

Finally, someone else that liked the 2nd GOTG better than the 1st, though I'll admit a lot more jokes fell flat in it for me.

This Cap is pure sex.

Steve's gonna steal Peter away from Tony right, bros?

because spiderfags are incapable of being happy.

that said the new suit still sucks

Nah thats Doctor Strange. Cap is gonna die

What'shisname is a shitty Star Lord

Are Team Cap all going to be wearing tattered versions of their CW gear?