What's next for her career?

what career?

I just want to see her vagina.

crashing this movie

Holding my beverages and cold cuts.

Literally the most bland chick imaginable. Blessed with big tits but has an incredibly average face, and for some reason thinks she doesn't have to work out at all in her life.
She's shapeless like water.

Amen. She's nothing special but I wouldn't kick her out of bed

jelly much, ugly femanon lol

Some hips would be a good start.

cowtits are boring.

ITT: gays and femanons
fucking lol

Not even trying to be edgy, all she has is those big tits. Lower half is shaped like a fridge, curiously most girls blessed with big natural seem to have that shape. Must be the water

That one where she's an international supermodel, a millionaire, famous and not even 30 yet?

She's not my type, but I would still like to see her naked, and she's obviously attractive. She does have a nice face and a great body.

There's a weird trend on here where people bash girls with big tits as "generic." That's stupid imo. Different guys have different tastes, and being into skinny girls, petite girls, fat girls, or whatever you're into is in no way superior to guys who like big tits. My type is "pear" - I love when a girl is super skinny with small tits on top, and then has wide hips and a big ass. There's nothing moral about that, that's just what makes my dick hard. If somebody loves huge tits, more power to them.

She's gorgeous. She can be girl next door cute, or 50's "Marilyn" glamor.

>She's shapeless like water
That's the best part. Fluffy tits are goat. Bet you like man ass.

Would she be famous with a B cup?

>a great body.
Does she, though? She doesn't work out at all, it's obvious. Not even the slightest hint of muscle tone or a shapely ass/hips. She's just a sack of fat that happened to be well shaped in the tits.

why was her acting career so short lived?

everything we needed to see was on display during the fappening

Not with that fridge body

Yeah, but that sack of fat is well-shaped because when she was developing, extremely high levels of estrogen determined how that fat was distributed. So on a subconscious level, it sends a signal to my brain saying "you should make babies with that."

I would definitely say she has a great body. If she doesn't work out, then that means there's a good chance she'll have a gross body in 10 years. But right now she looks pretty good.