What is it with this recent trend of young men fucking their own aunts in tv-shows?

what is it with this recent trend of young men fucking their own aunts in tv-shows?

is (((someone))) on top of the industry projecting hard or are (((they))) trying to lead us into something?

it's not incest if they don't know

The stairwell of cultural marxism

Sources on these?

GOT (do you live under a rock)
The Dark (I think)

They knew. At least the Dark ones.

no they dint

The powers that be are frustrated with the dropping fertility rate across the board as well as the fact that's it's exasperated by age gaps being a mostly one-way street between older men and younger women, so they're trying to brainwash a young men into wanting older women in hopes of broadening women's fertility window and getting some double-digit percentage gains on breeding a new generation of Social Security slaves. Boomers are fucking terrified of the fact that we're doing very little to keep their retirement pyramid scheme going, we're fucked either way but boomers want it on life support long enough for them to live out the autumn of their years in comfort and keel over.

Kek, is that a second chin on Emilia Clarke?

Why is everything a Jewish conspiracy? Am I a Jewish conspiracy? Is Sup Forums?

>site “created” by Jew

Oh. But still.

incest has been a part of white culture for thousands of years

Incest is the next crusade of the social justice brigade, mark my words

I love my aunt too so I know this feeling.

Name 3 things its happened in recently

I'm glad I don't have any hot aunts.

Is the first one worth watching if I just want to see Auntcest or is it just like a something they briefly touched upon?

what's the netflix show? And I don't know the last time i heard about Aunt fucking was in The Master

i don't have any hot aunts so i'd rather fuck my cousins

Judging by what was said earlier, it's probably Dark one Netflix.
No idea how much auntcest is in it

Egyptians aren't white and hillbillies don't count

>Im kino
what did she mean by this?!

no, aunt sex is strictly for poos

Romans

>it's cultural marxism to make sure your genes don't get polluted by outsiders
Really made me think

Jon is the son Ashara Dayne.

Rome (at least during its prime) was actually a prettymodest, even prudish place which frowned upon all degeneracy. Roman women wouldn't even show their breasts while having sex with their husband. Don't believe HBO propaganda.

I dunno, but I wish they'd promote sister fucking instead.

she better slow down before she needs a chin double. Or CGI