WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685
twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
youtube.com/watch?v=0kdiWvvOw4I
youtube.com/watch?v=QaPrQa3oMy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they actually think the Black Panther is a biopic of the "king of Africa"?

KANGZ

WUZ

Will this destroy the marvel prajeet meme forever ?

>royalty.
The kang chimp.

I am a Nigerian. Is what I'm feeling looking at this picture what white people feel about black americans all the time?

American blacks know less about Africa than American whites do.

>African color scheme is now "Wakanda-inspired"

What does it say about their culture if they believe in a fictional one more?

Yes

Reminder: Most black people are incredibly stupid.

>that quote

IT'S FUCKING
CAPESHIT

>when you have no connection to your own culture you cling on fictional ones

Whats the difference between this and a bunch of nerdy white dudes cosplaying to movie premiers?

niggers do, actual blacks don't

My uncle is a priest over in Nigeria, other than the goat butchering videos he liked to shock people with your country was pretty okay for a shithole.

I guess Coming to America never happpened.

The niggers think it's real.

>WE
twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685

twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233

LITTY

100% This.

I bet not one of these KANGZ has even been to Africa.

Anyone got that Tumblr post of that white guy telling other white people not to go on opening night?

Jesus fuck, don't these idiots understand that virtually all global monarchies are built on a class system designed to keep plebs in the gutter?
Africa has some of the most corrupt governing institutions on Earth and those blacks fantasizing about how much better it would be over there should actually move to the continent to find out for themselves. They'll be crying to come back within a week.

Did you teach her who her father is yet?

>my own royalty

Do they think this is some high class social event in Africa? It's a fucking Marvel superhero movie

WE

Her daddy is a real life super hero, every week he has a different face, shape shifting is pretty cool tbqh.

WUZ

KANGZ

Wait, why is a African King donning an American icon that is a black panther?

The funniest one I heard was "well we get to see what an African country would be like if it weren't interfered with by colonialism".

Nigga what? You think Wakanda came up with alien tech all on its own because no whiteys came down?

Bitch looks like she's wearing a 70s couch.

>no reply
snap

WE

Nah, what you're feeling is closer to what Irish people living in Ireland feel when they see Irish-Americans mouthing off about their heritage.

WUZ

They're both top cringe

>those tits

So how's the petition going?

>2 yrs old
>pierced ears
phenomenal parenting

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

>if it weren't interfered with by colonialism
Or literally all the other Africans, really makes you think.
>Wakanda opens its borders at the end and gets swarmed by gibseekers, becomes South Africa-tier in a matter of decades

Black people have absolutely no history or cultural achievements to be proud about that thwy rely on fictional history made by white people...

what a time to be alive, my Aztec ancestors are ripping hearts off laughing histerically.

>he missed the several funposting threads we had yesterday about it
dumb mobile poster

That actually makes more sense to me.

If Africa was 'equal' with Europe before whitey discovered it then why didn't they find cities and civilizations on par with London, Paris or Vienna at that time? It's amazing how deluded Blacks can be.

das riight nigga where my muhfuggin black panther cheque at nigga

So this is what "white americans" look like...
>la familia de creaturas...

This is Avatar for blacks

>it's only bad when black people do it

get a life nerds

>another thread crying about Black Panther

i can't tell if she's wearing make-up as well or if that's regular nigger lip color

Nothing we mock both here but blacks do cinema buffoonery much better.

>those stretch marks on those floppy pancake tits with big black queen areolas
MUH FUGGIN DIIIIIICK

>it's only black people that do it

What time are you talking about
there were african civilizations yknow
dont take memes too seriously

Yeah, it's pretty funny, but not enough to bring tears to my eyes.

White people don't pretend some fictional place is real.

We've washed ourselves in 'Vengers blood and the Wakandans too

kill yourselves

Well yeah, whites cosplay much better.

STAY
MAD
YT

Cosplaying a character is different than 'royalty reflection'

This doesn't work as this board makes fun of those people as well. Your post would work on Sup Forums

>Wakandan-inspired
The Kente cloth of my country is not a cheap prop from some superhero flick you stupid, rootless assholes

Does anyone have that screenshot of black people beling Wakanda is a real place and a journalist warning agiast ll thier dumb "thug" shit

say that to my face, whiteboi

Solid cosplay, he's mah nigga.

Yes they do, check out this guy. He truly talks about the movie as if all of it actually happened and convinces himself that white people and America have been lying to black people LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=0kdiWvvOw4I

>t. el abominacion

>both playing make believe
>b-but it's worse when niggers do it

lmao, white race on suicide watch, never seen such salty vaginas in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaPrQa3oMy0

the get ratchet so fast

America was a mistake bros. It is so divided now and instead of being America,every group clings to their heritage even though they lost touch with it generations ago.

>they don't speak the language
>they never visited the "old country"
>they eat americanized version of their nation's dish
>they cherry pick the aspects they like
>they feel qualified to talk about issues their old country has and what they should do

And this is true for all americans,the italian americans,irish americans,african americans.

To be fair a large part of our culture is shared fictional stories. You should have said
>when you have no connection to your own culture you cling on to jewish superhero movies

Although inroads into North Africa were made a few thousand years ago I'm thinking of the mass rush for territory into the heart in the 1800's. Think about the disparity between cultures at that time, quite a large amount had never been touched until the Empire's started carving up the country and I'm pretty sure nobody found any cities to compare with Europe.

100% this

I am from the Central African Republic. If you haven't heard of it, this is a country that was once part of the French Empire and is now one of the worst nations on earth. It has many similarities to Wakanda. It is landlocked and surrounded on all sides by shitholes (in our case, this is Both Congos. Sudan, South Sudan, Chad, Cameroon). It is probably the only place on earth which is being touched by Chad constantly and is not experiencing orgasmic bliss. It is locked in fucking religious conflict for many years. Luckily I now live in the USA and not this fucking shithole anymore. This country has the initials CAR but apparently, does not understand how to use its oil, so maybe that is why it has broken down. We have mineral resources as well like Wakanda but are still a shithole full of retards, with coups and wars as our history. This is how it is in a 'strong, independent, landlocked' african nation. There is no trade and we have access only to shitty poverty markets, and no sea. This nation is simply a failure. So when I see the fucking blacks here talking about Africa, I want to vomit as they do not understand. I have had friends from CAR who think that oil is created by wizards. This is 'African intelligence'. This is kings.

She isn't wearing the Black Panther suit, you moron.

What she is doing is the equivalent of white people showing up to Thor Ragnarok dressed as Asgardians.

Spoiler: not a single white person was dumb enough to do that. Kill yourself.

2018... The year that blacks became racist parodies of themselves

I guess the African fathers were unavailable

Fucking hell he couldn't be more gay if he was just sucking a dick for the whole run time. I hate that gay inflection it always irritates me.

One is for fun and the other is pretentious. P.S. I'm Asian, when do I get my half-Cambodian/Chinese(1/8 Filipino somewhere) superhero you racist.

Amazing that they've made a movie even African mothers want to see.

All this success. Truly blacks have won the culture war.

Damn imagine how wise she's gonna be when she turns 8.

well mister don't you realize, american is a new race? stop living in the past. There was a time there was Romans, but that is no more. We have forged new races that will persist until the next big civilization replaces them over the centuries.

The nigger isn't playing make believe. The nigger is delusional.

Absolutely roasted.

based

>I've successfully created a 2 year old activist.
People actually say this dumb shit when their idea of activism is putting on black lipstick, looking like a pig and boasting on social media

not true, most actually civilizations have stories, myth and legends pass down from history, ancestors to ancestors. Niggers? didnt even have language do record history.

I've seen babies less than a few months old with pierced ears

He said he wants to make a trip to Africa sometime soon. I wish I could see the disapointment on his face there is no Wakanda.

nogs on suicide watch

>this is the best argument racist comic book nerds can come up with

lmao, well I guess if you were smart you wouldn't be racist in the first place. Absolutely pathetic.

Could do with a little less swearing but otherwise well put.