Is this show worth watching?

Is this show worth watching?
I've heard good things

If you know people who act like the characters in the show it will kill your sides. It's like Napoleon Dynamite with drugs and the fuck word.

yes

It was like watching nuclear physics set against the dumbest retards on the planet.

You can get two birds stoned at once

A true great. For a while at least it's a low budget labor of love with a wonderful cast of characters. Also, your vocabulary will be forever changed.

>Julian is dumb who appears smart
>Ricky is dumb who appears dumb
>Bubbles is smart who appears dumb

More canadian kino please
i also watch the red green show

Looking for a date? 10 bucks or 6 Dairy Queen coupons.

And J-Roc is a black man who appears white.

He's a wigger, everyone knew one at some point in time.

Kenny vs Spenny

Its really good

this

Its water under the fridge.

First two seasons are classic. Things start to slide in the third. The fourth was embarassing. I only managed two episodes of the fifth season and haven't seen any subsequent seasons.

The seasons that aren't in HD are pure kino

Yes, just stop watching when the show changes from 4:3 to 16:9.

>tfw want to get an old TV from my grandma's house so I can watch those original seasons on an SD screen

>Yes, just stop watching when the show changes from 4:3 to 16:9.
at what season?

watch it until the vhs like quality and aspect ratio goes away like in the new series after netflix purchase
the whole retro vhs recording documentary style made the series the most comfiest

It's very good but you need to understand what it is. Similar life experience helps. It's not a "ha-ha so funnee" show like your Office or whatever. It's more like an ancient greek comedy.

Unironically,the best season is the one with Ellen Page in it

Season 7

Pleb opinion,
5>2>3>4>>POWERGAP>8>10>>shit

As in everything after season 7 is trash & season 8 is when they switched to HD format

But his mom used to like sleeping with black guys!