Have you ever accidentally sexually assaulted a Hollywood actress?

Have you ever accidentally sexually assaulted a Hollywood actress?

If I was him I would have just held both my arms straight up into the air.

those creepy faces they're making for the camera

the chads behind
the virgin in the front

Why does JLaw and Emma look so dead inside?

Licked out a tv journalist in a Sydney nightclub once.

they're probably tired of having cameras in their face

Consensual or unconsensual?

celebrities jesus haha.

Emma probably felt like being a prisoner

I looked at JLaws nudes and raped her.

>Every thread in which the nudes were posted ran a train on her

They'll just have to find some way to cope with being fabulously wealthy.

Where's our collective rape baby tho?
>True bastard son of a thousand maniacs

They are paid to deceive, and they have sex with strangers to get ahead in their career.

Can you imagine something more soul-killing?
These people are monsters through and through.

I hope it all backfires and nobody hires women anymore

Fucking "old school" feminists have started calling them out on #metoo & their collective shit here & there.
The wave may actually be getting ready to break.

New sugar daddy acquired.

As soon as the money stops, rape charges flow

>pic related

Holy shit I'd have a stiffy the size of the titanic sitting next to those two that closely. Probably couldn't even concentrate on anything else but trying not to spill my spaghetti I imagine if they tried to talk to me I would just puke from straight nervousness fuck that feeling would be pure elation

Yes, but she totally threw me off by agreeing to come back to my hotel room and sucking my dick. It was only fifteen years later when an overlooked clause in the consent form was found to remain uninitialed that she, her agent, and her lawyer conferred and agreed that the wisest course of action was to blow it up on twitter in the most professional and mature way imaginable. I welcome my new status as a filthy, disgusting misogynistic sexual predator and see absolutely no reason that everything should have turned out any other way.

That would be fucking hilarious.

Doesn't want to touch Harvey's fuckdolls

It isn't funny, it's sad to see the modern state of affairs play out this way.

I wish I had the luxury of feeling like a prisoner while getting paid millions of dollars for what, 12 years?

>once told sarah silver to fuckoff because she thought I was trying to take her picture

So whats the correct pose in this situation? im thinking something alpha but without invading their personal space, i mean they are invading his but they are women so they get a free pass

The guys clearly just trying to hide his boner this happened a while ago way before all the metoo shit like maybe 2 years ago

The Chad Pose would be standing up, flexing and making eye contact with as many people as people for as long as possible. And keeping track of where JLaw and Watson are so they don't upstage you. Make sure to loudly grunt too.

Imagine the smell

lmao that pathetic posing and posturing from jlaw

fuck up jennifer

>sarah silver
literally who?

This is basically what the feminist end-game looks like. They want a future where any man in the presence of a woman behaves in the same way a medieval peasant would in the presence of their lord; meek, cowed and fully aware that they can be destroyed with a single word from their betters.

Only then will we have """equality"""

>So whats the correct pose in this situation?
Slide your chair back about half a foot. This makes them have to turn their heads (seeking you) while you can just relax and stare forward.

t. body language chad

The poor soul. And the sexism she was subjected to by Harvey. It must've been hell

fuck i hate celebrities
entitled fucking brats

Levity in the face of sadness is a good thing, and a natural human response to stress.

If you wanted to be a normal dude you would put your hands on your knees. If you want to be a boss put your hands on their knees.

Original name was Sarah Hebrewsilversteinliebrewer

The answer to that question depends on how she is feeling when you ask her about it

At least 50 times.

He's trying to keep the semen demons from possessing his wallet.

Wait, what's going on? Are you guys joking because I can't see how this can be considered abuse in any way shape or form.

Manspread like a motherfucker. Establish dominance and territory, hands should be on the knees if formal or dangling in front of your junk with your forearms resting on your thighs is informal.

But at the same time, keep you hands visible at all times and never be alone in a room with an actress without a chaperone. Covertly record all your meetings.

The joke is that he's crossing his arms and looking nervous as fuck because he knows if his hand so much as brushes against either of the two women pressing themselves against him, he'll be hung, drawn and quartered by the media as a rapist misogynist.

I want to rip off Emma's dress, fuck her ass for a bit then cum inside her pussy and make lots of babies. Am I alpha?

Only if your handsome and rich.

Being a young, rich, famous, globetrotting, somewhat attractive actress must be hell.

D'AAAA WOMAN WITH EVERYTHING WANTS HUG

10 years. Which included people waiting on her hand and foot because she was one of the big 3. And hanging out with co-stars that would become your friends. There's a few of the HP kids that ended up in relationships with each other. Except for her, she never really seems to hang out with her fellow HP stars. So it probably was prison, since she's a stuck up bitch

My boner would traveling through the stargate if I got a whiff of one of their braaps

because they are dead inside

Let her work in a Chinese factory for a dollar an hour and she'll kill herself in less than a week

kek he knows what's up

She looks panic stricken desu. On the verge of a colossal meltdown. Who's the guy?

Never relax!

>Why isn't he trying to molest me!
>Ugh!
>Am I not cute anymore?
>Ugh!
>Fucking misogynist!

The body language of all three of them is creepy af

JLaw was Harvey's favourite. At this same event, JLaw cheered herself up by bullying and humiliating the little British bitch.

she's also pretty mediocre at her job
her acting is pretty shallow and forgettable
she got extremely lucky with the Hermione role, which she did a god joob until the 3rd movie

They're just posing for pictures everyone does that retarded shit in that situation

> no ass or tits
> everything

the chad Jlaw the virgin emma

J-law took emmas virginity like 20 minutes later.

If that's what JLaw does to Emma in public, imagine if JLaw cornered meek mousey little princess Emma in a hotel room.

erhnicity of the "man" behind this post — white.

Actually I'm Mediterranean master race if that makes you feel any better

Its just Lawrence

He should complain they are invading his personal space doing the female version of manspreading

>Daniel and Rupert just glad to be paid so much to play characters beloved
>Emma suffers a serious crisis from being "an overworked prisoner"
why were women a mistake?

probably worn out from harvey

What a cunt. I mean seriously what level of lacking self-awareness do you need to be to complain about being paid millions for mediocre effortless work?

Is there anyone she wont fuck for a job?

but then you'd be stink raping them with your sweaty armpits

The ass fuckings from Harvey and being forced to bark like a dog while beung slapped in the face took its tool on poor Emma.

me

When will it became a lawsuit?

I mean, why don't these women in movie industry just go on strike or something?

If you were friends with Harvey and JLaw they could have given you Emma to play with.

did emma fucked with people in hollywood?
please give me the truth Sup Forums I can't take it anymore

when she grows up and understands about lawsuits

Yeah, pic related it's me.

Allow a master feminist to demonstrate.

Does this mean I can tell girls I lost my virginity to JLaw ?

>doesn't give a fuck
>enjoys the banter
Is ScarJo /our/ girl?

This is from back when nobody gave a fuck.

He's literally 65 years older than her.

do you think they diddled?

>Attention-whore roasties
>Tired of cameras
kek
They'd literally kill themselves if it ever stopped.

The real question is did he eat her afterwords?

Fucking kek
>stink raping
Is that a new thing? I approve.

>implying you wouldn't unironically fuck him

No. It was not accidental. It was intentional. And consensual.

>boringparties.jpg

the guy is probably gay

sitting pretty

He's gay tho so it's ok