Miraculous Ladybug

Can we have a Ladybug thread?
I just started watching and it's pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

toonova.net/miraculous-ladybug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Miraculous:_Tales_of_Ladybug_&_Cat_Noir_episodes#Season_1_.282015.E2.80.9316.29
youtube.com/watch?v=aNWncZpeNkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We fighting people transformed into monsters due to emotional issues?
Count me in!

Trying to look through threads in the archive
Apparently posting this image is a rule?

Is there a mega for the english dub?
I had the first 3 in english but the only active links i could find in the archive were french dub and i very much prefer the english even if her supple lips dont synch up perfectly

>it's pretty good.
You are fooling no one, dumb shill.

B U T T S

I binged s1 with my sister recently. We agree that, given its myriad shortcomings, it's more enjoyable than it has any right to be.

>be French
>explode

MIRACULOUS
SIMPLY THE BEST

Yo, where is season 2?
That pirate kid show is alright, too.

The sad thing is it could've been great.

I just can't get myself into this, listening to french really makes it difficult to watch.

Any chance that it will have a dubbing?

It does have an English dub.

it is dubbed and it's pretty good but i cant find any active megas
i just tried the french and it's really not that great

Yeah, I heard it was originally supposed to be a lot darker and more adult-oriented, but the networks decided against it. It was also going to be 2-d animated, which I think would have been an automatic improvement.

OP here
I actually made a few threads back when all we had was the french anime promotional video but when they eventually changed to CGI I just kinda lost interest until now. It's pretty good but I would give anything for what was shown in the PV. The CGI is always too bright and colourful, I want to see more of the nighttime scenes in the PV. Plus they gimped my main man pigeon man who was really buff in the PV. I only hope I get to see that cool mime soon and he's every bit as awesome as he was in the PV

Its on netflix in English.

not in my shitty country apparently

toonova.net/miraculous-ladybug
It's in English here, I'm pretty sure.
Just not the best quality.

i've seen the first 5 or so eps now. it's hard to tell where i'm up to since i saw some dubbed and some subbed and they have episodes numbered differently which is weird

are there any plot or lore heavy episodes i can skip to?

If I rememebr correctly, the last two episodes of the season , for some reason, explain how they got their miraculouses, but that's basically it

i wannna ass rape them both

First episode is the introduction, the last episode has overall plot and is the origin episode of the two MC's,
But episodes also get some plot in minor details within the environment.

I just watched this not too long ago. Pretty fun scratched that magical girl itch I have had for a while.

The origin episode are definitely meant to be first. It's literally the same thing that happened with Power Rangers Samurai.

You can look at the production code to see what order the episodes were supposed to be in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Miraculous:_Tales_of_Ladybug_&_Cat_Noir_episodes#Season_1_.282015.E2.80.9316.29

Aren't those things she's sitting on usually sort of pointed on the top, like a cone? It looks like it's poking her right in the vag.

Just saying.

The show is French.
They are incapable of not doing something lewd.

Hawk moth might be my favorite Generic villian in the shadows type deal ever.

>turns people into super villians over minor inconveniences.

Are there no murders in France or am I missing somethino here.

Hawkmoth is just petty.

It'd be better if the show had some real super villains instead of just brainwashed pawns.

mmm, i wanna stick my dick into halfu frenchy chink

Production codes don't always correspond with order of episode.

t. someone who works in animation

what exactly does cataclysm do?
also does ladybug's luckycharm vision remind anyone else of the cgi action man cartoon

What are the chances of Ladybug getting a long running comic book series, like the Marvel and DC heroes?

Doesn't she already have one?

Leave the Daughterus alone.
Thomas would cry if he could see you now.

This cartoon is fun but tbqh it's not good enough to be episodic, the humor isn't the best and the plots all kind of look like each other. This really is a series that would've worked better with an overarching story, sadly.
At least the protagonists are cute and it's better than Lolirock.

Cataclysm causes extreme rot to whatever Chat touches, light taps cause less rot than holding something.

Chat is getting one to details his travels around America. It's mostly to promote Ghostforce and that New York Fairy one.

Is Marinette a alternate version of Cassandra Cain? Half-Chinese and Half-White

i'm going to meet ladybug and chat noir tomorrow
what should i ask them?

How can they be so LEWD!
Do often does Chat get fucked by LB wearing a strap-on.

Come on, this is Miraculous.
Rave about your homolust.

If it isn't a rule, it should be.

ML and CN turns us all bisexual.

Proven by science.

This godlike shota makes me diamond.

He's not.

WANT! WANT! WANT!

I've often fantasized about being Hawkmoth manipulating these two from the shadows, using their personalities and hormones to bring them together.

As they become a couple and their minds become more in sync, I have to step up my plans, my akumas becoming more violent , drawn from darker emotions. Islamic Terrorists and NeoNazis and mental patients and vicious criminal. Alya puzzles out their secret identities and their families and friends become targets.

Eventually they are isolated from loved ones, either out of heroic choice or simply because they have none left. They are all the other has left. Their partnership that once made them so strong makes them vulnerable and fragile.

They will struggle and fight against all of this. Depending on each other and strengthening each other, until they're certain everything will turn out alright. There will always be hope. They can do anything as long as they have each other. The power of love always so strong.

Then I flip a coin and make one watch the other die.

>implying we have to wait until december for season 2

based korea will save us again they already show footage so that means the show most like comes out on next two months.

That's hot

I WANT TO FUCK THE LADYBUG

Also I dropped the show about 5 or 6 episodes in because honestly, even though I love the concept, it got repetitive as fuck. Should I watch the rest of the season?

Chat looks too manly in that pic.

He needs to look like a lewd lithe fuckboy.

that isn't a shota retard

he's underage, it counts

Wow, the black boots and gloves make Ladybug's costume a lot better

Oh yeah, she used to look like an actual 14 year old. The French are real madmen.

>this image is a rule?
Yes. It is part of the great conspiracy to turn males (or rather "maleoids") into screamers.

And it is working.

Bloop

>mfw bisexual threesome lewds of these two

If you dislike the repetition then probably don't bother

I never saw these comics posted, were they any good?

>Fat Noir in the middle
>fat Celty off to the left

Watch the Valentine episode and the one with the guy who copies Chat Noir, those are good

It makes me so sad that this will never be the actual show. You're a better Hawkmoth than Hawkmoth is.

wait a damn minute. if ladybug and cat noir and hawkmoth and all the others used to be on the same side, what the hell was on the other side?

because Hawkmoth is just a selfish dick who got a miraculous.

Not a main villian at all

Enjoy the disappointment and despair.

>he's underage, it counts
not in france

could chat noir satisfy two ladybugs?

could ladybug satisfy herself?

I believe even the rips weren't 1080p, so this is probably the best source.

Yes and yes.

He's almost good enough to be a writer for Image comics in the 90's.

She's giving you that look, user.

REMINDER you could've had THIS instead of what you GOT.
youtube.com/watch?v=aNWncZpeNkI

Nope. Actual version is better. Those outfits look so shiny and tight

and LEWD!

Sour grapes.

Why does France have a hard-on for anime artstyles? Can't they come up with their own kind of artstyle instead of having to jack what Japan's been doing for years? They've done this with Code Lyoko and Wakfu, too, and it's pretty annoying.

Cool, I just want to see Marie Cruel-Gentle-Dom Chat.

Well, considering that it takes about 4-7 Male cats to satisfy a single female, I'm gonna go no.

>Cruel-Gentle-Dom

Has anyone read the comics for the show ?

>and LEWD!
Is that a problem??

I see no problems. In fact I see little textiles at all...

The /cgl/ had problems with latex but never with near nakedness. Weird.

When was this? Didn't think this show was popular enough to have so many cosplayers

Damn aliya has a huge rack

It makes you sad their not going to turn this fairly light hearted show ultra edgy?

>Fat Noir in the middle
Strangely many of the Noirs are female. There really is some strange bending going on here.

Not sure. My file is dated May 2016 so it was earlier than that. And thanks to Tumblr et al Google now has big problems in locating the source of any image.

> French-Asian
> Likes heavy metal
> Is amazing at fighting games
> Superheroine
Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

I want to see Adrien breed her fertile womb with his aryan seed

Who says they won't? It is, after all French. Since the characters are in their early teens I am sure there is scope for showing "growth".

Even if the show became dark, I'd prefer it be competently written instead of what the guy above wrote.

I'm almost certain it's some kid of copypasta.

The live action poster is a bit darker.

I'd like it a little darker, but not grimdark. Maybe Spectacular Spider-Man level?

Honestly I'd settle for it occasionally being overcast. I mean seriously is it just always sunny in Paris or

where are all the Miraculous Ladybug lewd cosplays?
I'd pay top dollar to any patreon account for that shit

What does it mean if I'm attracted to Ladybug's body but to Cat Noir's voice?