Why are nogs acting like this is the first movie to have black people in it?

Why are nogs acting like this is the first movie to have black people in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685
twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the first movie most niggers have seen that is set in Africa.

It probably is, it was heavily marketed towards black millenials, they can't discover things on their own.

The corporate plutocracy has these silly apes eating out of their hands

American born african americans talking about their "African Spirit" is just as cringy as racist """white""" americans who talk about their "pure european" roots

Why do liberals do this? Does anyone legitimately believe them? Such obvious bullshit. Right, like some fucking shitty popcorn flick is gonna make anyone insightful.

tobys be acting like roots never happened

The same reason feminists acted like Wonder Woman was the first movie to have women in it

Stop it. Wakanda isn’t a real place.

I don't know, I thought Zulu was great.

Anyone pretending this movie isn't different is just being dishonest.

Sit down. Be humble.

>black pride movie
>it's about a fictional city that doesn't exist

nignogs are the best consumerist piggies america has to offer, they watch some mass-produced mousekike movie made to cash in on their cultural identity and think it's a civil rights moment
largely fat, low iq, reliant on government handouts, easily impressionable
their entire culture is just a kike invention like christmas

It's a fictional city just like Asgard.

wtf that.. Person isnt even black
or is that just some random dude in the avatarthing?

What a load of bullshit. Do you people just say things?

Thor wasn't championed as a white pride movie

To properly hype something up, you have to deny similar things that came before it so it can be "first".

>Asgard
Yeah, but asgard is a multiracial city

The point is that the city is fictional.

Anyone else see the irony in a non-Black company like Disney raking in millions because of black pride?

prove me wrong

Doesn't make the social media hype around this movie any less retarded.

Are you really going to pretend that people here don't act like movies are the most important things to ever exist and that they shape people's thoughts? This place is loaded with people who think white people are going to die off because there was a black person in the background of a hobbit movie and rant about white genocide when they see an interracial couple in anything. If you want to criticize anyone for wildly exaggerating the way movies affect society then you better start speaking up the next time you see a Sup Forums thread

>Why are nogs acting like this is the first movie to have black people in it?
They took the (((bait))) hook, line and sinker:

WE #1

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685

WE #2

twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233

That's the worst blackface I've ever seen

>thinking dumb consumers aren't the capitalist end game

I GA TWEET DAT SHIT YOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U HEAR DAT SOME WHITEY JUS SAID BE QUIET OHHH HELLLLL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHO DEY THANK THEY IZ??? TELLIN A NIGGA TO BE QUIET I DONT FUCK WIT DAT HOPE DEY GET DEY ASSSSS BEAT DOWWN!!!

back to Sup Forums now

bump I want to see a rebuttal

Every film critic on earth right now

OP that faggot doesn't even look black what your point

Because the media told them so

imagine the stank in that theater

I'm imagining the stank in your basement.

If that's actually in Johannesburg, there's a great chance that that white person gets robbed, assaulted, or even murdered outside the theater.

Don't have basements where I live Tykwan, I'm on the second floor.

I will never understand why black people are threating Black Panther as the Second Coming of MLK. Is it because it's a film set in Africa that is not about how shitty it is?
Kek

First major superhero movie with a black cast in the era where superhero movies are huge. Wow that was easy but sure go ahead and act clueless.

Because history is, like, meaningless.

Because we had to sit through shit like this

And this bullshit too.

Could they all be, being paid? This is the weirdest shit. It's like they had nothing until Black Panther came out. I'm entertained don't get me wrong, but I am concerned that these people are behaving like this.

Why are nogs acting like the know ANYTHING about Africa?

Why are whiteys so obsessed with a race they claim to be inferior?

Why would someone do that to their child?

>Because we had to sit through shit like this
>Because we
>we
Get the fuck out.

This was awesome, but then the sequels sucked. So black nerds like me were a minority in a minority. ".

Really good film

Your words.

yessa massa, goin to work hard in da fields today.

Blade 2 is good.

woah woah woah there Blade 2 was fucking awesome

>black Dracula parody.

>those huge painted lips
This is hilarious

I don't understand why they are taking pride in a an entirely fictitious setting. Their culture is so devoid of anything good they literally look up to capeshit. This is even more pathetic than 'we wuz kings'.

or as i like to call him, blackula

>Their culture is so devoid of anything good
Invented many genres like Jazz, rock & roll, blues

Here's a question for you.
Why does it matter to you what color the actors in a movie are?
If you really are concerned that black actors get a fair shake, that is valid.
If you feel that your viewing experience is somehow affected by the color of the actors' skin, that is racism.

Black people “dancing.”

This could have been a lapidary phrase in some 80's movie.

After coming into contact with European Music

Low IQs

I almost refuse to believe those people are real.

What the hell, it's so fucking obvious yet they buy it.

Genres of music that haven't been relevant in half a century.

So what? Still made something new.

Casting black Joker will be awkward.

Rock and roll and rap and hip hop, retard.

Rap is relevant and it's a black creation as well.

>identifying yourself as a nerd because you liked blade

That was half a century ago.

You people ALWAYS move the goalposts. It's amazing.

He did say anything GOOD, though.

Because oppression and shit

#NotAllBlacks

black people have been voting democrat for 50 years, how long until things get better?

>Johannesburg

Blacks generally practice good hygiene unlike filthy crackers who leave their house smelling like BO

>The movie is about BLACK people so anyone who isnt BLACK can't complain about their movie going experience being ruined by loud BLACK QUEEN SLAYS AND KANGS

the thing I am most tickled about is that it has brought out the bigotry in a lot of black people.

you've either never had the misfortune of walking through an ethnic area or are a nigger

>he doesn’t know that at least 40% of Sup Forums is black
I mean shit, I’m a mutt myself

Paid by Disney I wager.

based

At least Aasgaard wasn't invented by Marvel, even though they bastardized it.

Giv based nigress she needs CREAMED

Why are black people so racist?

NPR had an interview today with some dude about the movie. The guy said it really wasn't about the film, but what it represented in this point in time. I can't say I don't agree with him seeing our current political climate and the black american movement at the time. I just find it cringy that some black people would claim the film is a representation of what africa would actually be like if colianism never got there. Kinda weird since most african slaves were captured and then sold to whitey by their own tribes and stuff. It's hard to say where africa would be today had whitey never touched it because maybe a different group of people would have arrived an colonized it. Maybe the ottoman empire would have gained much more ground had they not lost control of agypt to france and had the brittish army not meddled at all in africa.

Goddamn! I gotta look for a camrip of this movie just to hear the pavement apes hooting.

theres more

I work in an area where I deal with tons of ethnic people every day. The only ones that tend to smell bad are the bums. I encounter so many fat white neckbeards that actually stink so bad that it’s impossible to be near them

wait until they remember all the movies Will Smuth starred in

how else would they do it?