youtube.com/watch?v=GmJsbtaHNv0
youtube.com/watch?v=T0vyMuAkOYQ
youtu.be/LWuhlPT_qoQ
youtu.be/wjQIDs_eS_g
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoOWu3rIsY
youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god I wish that were me

She'd never look that hot in any movie again. This was to Liz Hurley what The Mask was to Cameron Diaz or Batman Forever was to Nicole Kidman

or pitch black to claudia black and kalifornia to michelle forbes

was it rape?

it didn't took long for me to realize that girls feet get me aroused

Claudia Black was at her hottest in season 1 of Farscape

Yeah

I'm thinking he's back

underaged fuck off!

You could say she was at her hottest in that one episode of xena

2011 was 9 years ago

>can't even count
underaged confirmed

yeah, that too

Such a nice little movie.

What do I do if all of my waifus from over the years are either in their 50s or have dead careers?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcLoFGHHkF4

>just one-more-screw, James
I didn't realise it at the time, but this is what sparked my attraction towards dominating women nearly two decades later..

youtube.com/watch?v=GmJsbtaHNv0

For me its Onatopp

Goldfinger told me the truth about what dominant women really want. A real man.

That short is fucking amazing. Need more shit like this.

KEK

Callisto will forever and a day be my crush. Back when I wanted to see two chicks fuck before I knew what fucking was.

>Brenda Bakke who starred in Under Siege 2 claimed in a interview many years later that she had sex with Seagal during the filming of the movie.

>Seagal apparently came in her trailer and wanted to have a "spiritual session" with her. According to Bakke during the intercourse she felt that she was in "heaven" and that she was touched by the god himself. Due to the multiple orgasm Seagal gave to Bakke she was unable to film her scenes for the rest of the day. She claimed that she spend rest of her day in her trailer crying in joy because it was the best sex she ever had.

Somebody have the gif/webm of THAT scene?

pussywillows

Liz is still a milf.

VHS days were golden

My first exposure to white godesses craving that superior BBC. I would watch it and imagine going to get her peanuts or refreshmants as the 2 jive niggas were spitroasting her. After they finished and left her quivering but satisfied she made me clean her up and brush her hair while she called me shirley.

Hi Segal, go buy a treadmill you fat fuck

I feel you. I hate being 34. Also good taste

Anybody find Andie MacDowell extremely hot?

3d

literally no one else on the planet but you

And 2d.

poor man's Mary Steenburgen

When i was a young boy i watched "Batman Returns" in the theater. I remember being super hyped to see the new bat gadgets and to see the best portrayel of The Penguin since Burgess Meredith graced our television sets in the 60s. I sat eager with my tub of popcorn and large Coca Cola. The film began and the now iconic main theme by Danny Elfman instantly brought me back to Gotham City. I saw the batmobile, i saw the new improved batsuit.

I saw The Penguin in his sadistic glory. Then, i saw Michelle Pfeiffer. She sashayed along the screen; moving her hips and making sexual sounds. My adolescent libido went into overdrive and I could no longer focus on anything else in the film. I squirmed in my cheap theater chair and tried to hide my growing "appreciation" of the film thus far. But Ms. Selena Kyle AKA Catwoman had corrupted my psyche. I unwillingly experienced my first male orgasm while sitting there in the dark, eyes fixated on the black leather clad predator in front of me. I felt dirty and used. Batman would never be the same for me ever again. Because of that traumatizing event in my life i have not been able to even look a girl in the eyes and have never dated a female(or male), been kissed and im still a virgin.

>TLDR: Michelle Pfeiffer seduced me in a skintight leather outfit and made me leave the theater fully erect with a huge wet spot while my friends and family laughed at me

made helen hunt look like a supermodel

dude are you 50

Stay strong user, you can defeat the tobacco Jew

Her tourettesy daughter though.

>extremely hot?
I dunno she looked attractive sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0vyMuAkOYQ

no I'm not that old, I saw this in the early 2000s. never seen a more attractive woman since.

Very poor man's jld

youtu.be/LWuhlPT_qoQ

Who is this?

Made me discover boners

youtu.be/wjQIDs_eS_g

Yes, she didnt explicitly give consent. She was raped.

>When i was a young boy i watched "Batman Returns" in the theater

Literally the first sentence in his post.

pax faps were tops

Kek @ Fermat's last theorem being given as a high school homework problem

>you never had that threesome

Kim Basinger from My Stepmother Is an Alien.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoOWu3rIsY

Hexadecimal was literally my first waifu as a kid.

this scene is probably what awakened my vore fetish

Shes still fucking hot .

I remember my inlaw uncle watching some movie with a skinny dipping scene, and the girl had small breasts/ short hair so I was surprised when I found out it was a girl. I remember her wearing beanie hat and it was in the woods somewhere, might have also been british or something, does anyone know this movie? It was a long ass time ago, I was like seven at the time.

kino

Anyone remember this song and video?
Who do you prefer the Stacys mom or Stacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

that's just the fucked up way your mind is remembering your uncle raping you

nigga look like hank hill

Pls

Brooke Shields. I'll let you guess the movie title.

Color of Night

always liked her a that invisible girl

lmao

yes

Still prefer Stacy.

Keira Knightly in that one movie where her mom had to consent to her special scene.

And this one as well

>She'd never look that hot in any movie again.
*proves you wrong* heh, nothing personnel, homosexual

she grinds on the bed. it makes my benis bone up

glad I'm not alone, gave me a deep leather, latex and PVC fetish

this

best song sung by a character in a movie?

peak topanga