>CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINE

fukkin gaul prick

>Atia of the Julii I call for justice

has one character ever been more in the wrong than this cunt

her son

how about you turn 360 degrees and go back to GAUL you GINGER KNOB

thank jvpiter for a trve roman thread for trve romans to break up the monotony of capeshit and leftist pontification threads.

You gonna start a Rome thread or you want my cock up you?

justice was served, just not what she was expecting.

I'll not deny it, friend, I have a Gallic look about me, but I'm as solid Roman as you are. I've shed blood for Rome. My father shed blood for Rome, as did his father and his father before him.

>>Atia of the Julii I call for justice

Gods below, I am Servilia, of the most ancient and sacred Junii, of whose bones the seven hills of Rome are built. I summon you to listen. Curse this woman! Send her bitterness and despair for all of her life. Let her taste nothing but ashes and iron. Gods of the Underworld, all that I have left I give to you in sacrifice if you will make it so."

why was he going out with that fucking paki weirdo

get out of our republic you ginger nigger!

CACK

Brutus me ol' cock!

go back to your MUD HUT you soulless redheaded barbar fuck

BY ORDER OF THE TRIUMVIRATE
FOR THE DURATION OF THIS THREAD
MOCKERY OF JEWS
AND THEIR ONE GOD
IS TO BE KEPT TO AN
~gestures~
APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

Reminder that Julius Caesar is the first SJW

I demand your finest Roman memes

He refuses to MEET me!

THIRTEENTH!!

i want pullo and lucius to spit roast my boy pussay no homoo tho

Just finished Rome and started I, Claudius.

Pure fucking k-kino.

when were you when titan pluto was kill

I like I, Claudius but Brian Blessed as Augustus is probably one of the worst miscasts of all time.

these threads just make me upset that we only got 2 seasons of Rome and nothing else comes close to it.

The Vikings tried but ultimately failed.

I like these threads because after we all spam memes sometimes we argue /his/ stuff too, that's when they get really good.

GAUL?

Why does the later empire get no love on TV or the big screen? The wars of the Tetrarchy and the rise of Constantine is pure kino.

because plebs only know about Julius Caesar

What was going on in this scene?

Started watching Rome a couple of hours ago myself. Finished episode 5 just now. Will watch Spartacus after. Shit's cash!

>marc antony weeping when he learns cleopatra sodoku'd
>killing himself in an honorable fashion
>cleopatra then shows up in the throne room being stared down by Vorenus

based CACK poster

The dude is letting the other dude, who is a servant of Atia's, fuck him to gain access to Atia so he can poison her.

>trusting a gypo thot

HAVING REJECTED HIS LOVING WIFE, OCTAVIA, MARK ANTONY HAS COUPLED HIMSELF TO THE SORCERESS CLEOPATRA, PROMISING HER DOMINION OF ALL ROME.

HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES.

HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT, LIKE A PROSTITUTE.

HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE NILOTIC RITES.

I oughta open your belleh!!!!

Can you imagine if regular plebs saw these guys on screen? They'd be furious. "THEY DON LOOK LIGE ROMANS >:("

>caring what plebs think

Marc Anthony crying was legit one of the saddest things i've seen on TV. Seeing a guy like him just broken

Aren't they greeks though?
>inb4 pleb

Because they're lame fags compared to the glory days of the Republic and early to mid Empire.

Where did you get that idea? Legio IV and XI are both Italian

XIII
XIII
XIII

>tfw you will never be this Roman
jdimsa

HE REFUSES TO BUMP ME

>affair with caesar
>caesar rightly ends it when it impacts the state
>affair with young girl
>girl fucks her brother and gets btfoo and starts cutting herself
>takes in psycho quintus
>pressure brutus into killing caesar
>snugly thinks she won
>get held hostage
>gets raped and beaten by atia
>son gets btfo
>kills herself

yea she had a bad time after getting dicked by caesar

exactly what i looks like

felt kinda bad watching him beg for his life to timon who just straight murdered the shit out of him

get sad every time I watch Octavian triumph

>KEKOLD'S HORNS

SOME OF YOU *MAY* KNOW ME.

They are even worse, most of them are Serbian

This message brought to you by the guild of millers. TRUE ROMAN BREAD, FOR TRUE ROMANS. (tablet drop)

I hope you're all good Optimates, Sup Forums

go on...

GO ON...

The slave boy had hurt his back and the bald man was struggling to help him stand straight up over and over. For like 5 minutes.

While whispering "It's good...it's good."

He's trying to comfort him, I would be panicking if my back were hurt in the ancient world. Maybe even moaning in pure panic.

Did Octavian have autism?

Go back to Gauuul you ginger cvck!

THIRTEENTH

Yeah? You're gonna give me a large piece of land & slaves to work it then?

I'll not deny it friend, I have a garlic look about me, but I'm true roman bread as you are.

v doesn't work like that

Nobody cares about that period.

Kek

Mike Duncan's History of Rome podcast is the only thing that makes up for the emptiness of no more episodes of Rome.

His book he just released was great, and if you get the audio book he reads it. It's like have extra history of Rome episodes

If I ever where forced to have sex with a man it would be James Purefoy.

That explains it

definitely going to get it

mind if i pick some peaches?

Sulla prequel fucking when?

kill yourself tumblr

You fucking whales have to ruin everyfuckingthing

Because there too much turmoil to have a person stand out to your average movie-goer, and the rise of Constantine is too pro-Christian for the jews to ever greenlight.

You need someone that made historical significant accomplishments that your average normalfag could name. So that means no Scipio Africanus, Gaius Marius, or Belisarius either, unfortunately. And you can forget about Byzantium, no Arab-Roman wars or Khalid movies ever.

Can someone give a quick rundown why this was cancelled?

Adrian Goldsworthy is the greatest writer on Rome ever. Mike Duncan and Dan Carlin basically just regurgitate his footnotes.

too expensive and the set burned down

I fucking see you. putrid fucking hole. I know your fucking game. cunt.

>quick rundown
Kill yourself faggot

The Punic Wars is one of my favorite non-fic books, what an amazing single volume history, his Julius Caesar bio is also great

Mike Duncan is like a guy whose dream it is to kiss the ring of whatever establishment is currently in power, while also going to graduate school during the height of marxist subversion of academia

right on, but they are still a good listen.

Agreedo

shit he's onto us