ITT: Actors who are legitimately horrible people

ITT: Actors who are legitimately horrible people

I’ll start, Marky Mark beat a senile old Vietnamese man half to death while intensely yelling racial slurs. The old man became half blind after the horrific beat down

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2002/09/02/brodericks-guilt-actor-to-meet-with-irish-kin-of-fatal-87-car-wreck/
youtube.com/watch?v=EDQV2iXgZjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all been there at one point of our lives. Nothing wrong with that

Marky Mark is manlet and would get his ass kicked in a real fight. People in gangs are pussies.

I was just thinking about this meme. Isn't it creepy when that happens?

He raped 98% of Hollywood back in film’s golden age and still got away with it. It was a different time

i read an article the old man was actually half blind before, but its still messed up and wahlberg never apologized

and yet the highest paid actor of 2017
it really makes you think of what people really value

Oswalt gave his wife a hot dose.

Meryl Streep is (((Weinstein's))) procurer. She brings young girls that want to be actresses to him to rape, then threatens them to keep their mouths shut. Or else.

yeah well in his defense he was like 16 or something at the time

people do stupid shit at that age, especially rage-infused manlets like marky mark

>people do stupid shit at that age

How many old men did you beat and put in the hospital?

Based

Remember when Marky Mark defended Shabba Rank's comments about stoning gays? That shit was hilarious...

"Shouts out to Shabba Ranks, speaks his mind, speaks his opinion," Marky Mark blared into the mic. "All y'all can't deal with it—step the fuck off!"

I've done that to some women.

none, though i did some other stuff that was bad

how many old men has marky mark beat up in the three decades that followed?

i'm not saying it's not serious, just that judging a nearly 50 year old man by something he did when he was 16 is stupid

That might fly had he made amends in the meantime. He hasn't. The man is clearly a nigger.

Matthew Broderick drove drunk and killed a guy and only paid $175 in fines

>August 5, 1987, while driving a rented BMW in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Broderick crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 30, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, killing both instantly. He was vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he began dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off; the crash publicly revealed their relationship. He had a fractured leg and ribs, a concussion, and a collapsed lung. She received minor injuries, including whiplash.He was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175.

He did apologize to that one, it's the other assaults he hasn't bothered to personally seek out again and simply put out a general statement that he's forgiven himself and doesn't feel the guilt anymore.

No clue how the lucky bastard keeps getting roles after it

i thought he apologized like a year ago

the ghost of that man haunted you two to post on his behalf, didn't he

I thought he said something more along the lines of his charity work helped him not feel guilty

love some marky mark

>No clue how the lucky bastard keeps getting roles after it

it doesn't hurt that they were all assaults against men

He truely was mister lover man....SHABBA

That doesn't make him a horrible human being. It was clearly an accident and the amount of the fine showed so (he could have been charged with a more serious offense but wasn't.).

Is this actually true? I don’t want it to be but....

He also paid the man a ton of money, it was part of the plea bargain.

>The old man became half blind after the horrific beat down

False. And the two men reconciled years later.

How about all the actors and directors who continue to support known child rapist Roman Polanski

Especially Meryl Streep, that sanctimonious cunt

>Marky Mark can reconciled vision

>oh no, my favorite badass is actually a super badass

The plate of shrimp theoru

He didn't blind the guy. The guy was already blind. He did scream and attack him, because he was a drunk teenager who liked acting black.

Steven Seagal is not the calm, spiritually centred Zen master and shining example of humanity that most believe him to be.

lol they laughed at your benis didn't they, or you just watched/read too much 50 shades

was it really $175 or $175k? I tried looking up an article on the the settlement but couldn't find anything

What is a Vietnamese person doing living in the USA?

???
what are south vietnamese refugees, your european or just joshing right

>Marky Mark beat a senile old Vietnamese man half to death while intensely yelling racial slurs
that's awesome

he keeps trying to get a pardon because certain directors refuse to work with felons

$175

Like give them 2 $100 bills and ask for change. It was a fine. No other consequences.

nypost.com/2002/09/02/brodericks-guilt-actor-to-meet-with-irish-kin-of-fatal-87-car-wreck/

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS detected

BASED Good Vibrations Bros
youtube.com/watch?v=EDQV2iXgZjQ

>“I don’t remember the day. I don’t remember even getting up in the morning."
>"I don’t remember making my bed."
>"What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg,” he said at the time.

damn thanks for the read, if he killed them in a red ferrari they probably wouldn't have even fine him at all

>ITT: Actors who are legitimately horrible people

plot twist: they all are
well, most are
assume the worst, until proven otherwise

what kind of a vain moron travels to hollywood to become "a famous actor", alongside the other thousands of future hopefuls? most of those people end up being used and abused by powerful people

and to actually be a working actor in hollywood, with all the excessive pedophilia and sexual abuse that occurs there, you either have to be (A) too stupid to realize it, (B) too morally deficient to care... or youre a fucking part of it

add on the excessive libtarded virtue-signalling assholeness & constant claim of moral superiority, and you have a culture of the worst people on the fucking planet

again, theyre not all bad. but unless proven otherwise, assume the worst of all actors

sauce?

when ever there is a mark wahlberg movie on in the break room i do an impression and threaten to beat up the asians at work, everyone loves it.

>i do an impression and threaten to beat up the asians at work, everyone loves it.
what

well he is irish, so...

we all know of marky mark's animosity towards slopes but who coined the exact phrasing ''vietnam fucking shits''? was it a pasta from some user or perhaps a reference to something?

im from boston also, its really funny trust me

vocaroo please

Real life. That's actually what he said

>vocaroo
no i cant everyone will just make fun of me besides its not a good impression