He's just like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHb4kb-dW8I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3b_TRn4vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone watch Life and Times of Tim?

Stu balls
Love it

It's one of my favorite shows ever, but I've literally never met another person who has heard of it. Even in terms of cult favorite status, it doesn't really have that much of a following.

I'm still impressed it managed to have 3 seasons, probably because it cheap as hell to make.

Me too. I can't find a single fan who isn't online and even then it's few and far between. I think it's the best work Nick Kroll has ever done and the humor is almost better than Curb Your Enthusiasm at its best, but consistently for three whole seasons.

Its dry humor with cheap looking animation. Most people arent going to give it the time of day. Tim's akwardness is some of the funniest shit ever.

Oopsie doopsie, I made a pudding whoopsie.

Has anyone else detected how the ending line of each episode is often the best punchline of the episode?

>I vacuumed
>It's not meals on wheels
>[Sic] a room full of women don't want to hear about you jerking off to them

I distinctly heard.. "Niggity".

Backdoor action?

>that episode where he hesitantly gropes an old woman

I remember laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Anyone watch Steve Dildarian's Amazon pilot? Thoughts?

What did you think? I hadnt realized it was out already.

>WHERE'S MY LIL MAN?!

this show is great.

>IF YOUR HERE TONIGHT IT'S FOR THREE REASONS!
>YOU LOVE CASH!
>YOU GOT A BIG DICK!
>AND YOU LOVE MUTHAFUCKIN' SAUSAGES!
Not gonna lie, I love this show.

>Did you just call my baby a total dick!?

>AND HE SAID, AND I QUOTE: "PUT YOUR BIG OLD TITTIES AWAY AND QUIT YAPPIN' ON THE PHONE."

This was fantastic. Never finished it because it was removed from HBO on demand a while back

>Imagine a 32-year old version of him, walking around and blowing his whistle. That guy would be a dick.

I think Monday Night Confessions is my favorite moment in the show

>You know, at some point I'm just going to have to stop talking entirely. Talking is getting me nowhere in life.

>Thats AntiStumitic

Thanks for reminding me of this OP. Going to rewatch it now.

Reunion on Kroll Show
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHb4kb-dW8I

fuck this show is so good. i always show people angry unpaid hooker and they love it but then they never watch the show

I started to dislike how formulaic the show became and how Tim never came out on top or stood up for himself.

I wish the whole arc where he got promoted to ceo just to be a patsy but was actually enjoying the higher state of living ended in his favor.

my pubes are going bald

>No disrespect

Jerry Seinfeld?

>IF YOU LOOK AT MY COCK I WILL POUND YOUR FACE

strip club best episode

in a very distinct group of shows that I watched at the lowest point in my life and probably saved my life. can't remember most of the specifics especially after season 1 because I binged it in a semi-conscious state and don't want to go back to it yet but still, it has a special place in my heart.

>This lunch has really gotten away from us.

>don't want to go back to it
why? It's the most rewatchable show ever for me.

We exist

one of the best adult animated shows period.

i always remember once scene and end up watching the whole series trying to find it. stays just as funny on the 5th rewatch

like I said, they feel special for getting me through a lot and I don't want to rewatch it until much later.

Don't mind me, just posting best character

Fantastic show.

The theme is literally my life in a nutshell

>Suck It PHILLY!

>it's a Tim pretends he has aspergers episode

It was alright, the first few minutes were fucking awful but it picked up really quickly.

More like Steve Diddlingkids. Insider info about an HBO expose coming soon from New York Times.

>Tim, I come to football games to get drunk and yell "COCK!" I can't yell "COCK!" at work. One time I yelled "COCK!" at work and they asked me "What are you yelling?" and I said "COCK!" They said "Don't do that!" I almost got fired!

>yea i got him, hes in the bagel room
>coffee room
>its definitely more of a coffee room

NIGGEDY

Definitive character rankings:

1. Stu
2. The Boss
3. Tim
4. Amy
5. Marty
6. Bashko
7. The Priest
8. Rodney
9. Becky
10. Marie
11. Helen
12. The Mattress King
13. Gladys

9001. Stan

900000001. Debbie

I DISTINCTLY HEARD NIGGITY

>Stan
>not the best

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3b_TRn4vM

>4. Amy
>7. The Priest
Switch these and your pretty goid

Amy is such an underrated character. Her reactions to Tim and their banter are one of the reasons I fell in love with the show so fast.

based

That was probably the best one for me

>Febreeze is a) for carpets, and b) for couches, not for people.

scat or you're fired

skibbiddy doo dah niggity diggidy doo