Wtf? He died of aids? I always thought he died from getting shot like a true gangster...what a fucking pussy...

wtf? He died of aids? I always thought he died from getting shot like a true gangster...what a fucking pussy. Lost all respect for him

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsmap.com/Estimated-risk-per-exposure/page/1324038/
youtu.be/E70q9ojUauM?t=45
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did he get aids?

It's probably what happened to Tupac also.

nigga gay

Nah son he aint gay lmao he loves those THICC GIRLs
Aha you know what they say thick thighes save lives ahaman

Suge knight hired someone to inject him with aids

This should really be on Sup Forums since Eazy-E wasn't an actor, nor did he star in any movies or television shows.

He got it from injecting drugs

>This should really be on Sup Forums since Eaz
this, of course OP doesn't care about that, he's shitposting about blacks and aids

damn E

your answer is unironically this no joke that's what happened. e was suge's main comp for one thing

We've had E threads since Straight Outta Compton. You can go back wherever you came from if you don't like it.

Gay shit nigga

First time I've seen one

you must be pretty new then

>danger

They tryna fade you on Dre's day

there have been dozens with the "." and that akimbo image

>not knowing about eazyposting

The level of new is pathetic

>mention that theory to friends
>they look at me like I shot a puppy in front of them
>durr how could you get the blood type right
>how did suge inject him
>dude there's no source
>show them videos of Suge saying it
>user he's joking

He might've been gay. There's a very low chance that he actually got AIDS from a female

This, I doubt he was gay desu

>music videos aren't Sup Forums

>literally killing the sks's bolt
just why?

Tupac was definitely a homo

You'd be surprised just because someone's not a flaming queerboi and has pusy on tap doesn't mean they won't plough sum boipucci

So who busted open his boipucci?

My money's on Magic "no homo" Johnson

BUT DRE DAY ONLY MEANT EAZY'S PAYDAY

Do you actually have to cause "structural damage" to transmit HIV? Is HIV present in seminal fluids?

did he get HIV when he was really young? he died at age 30 so that means he got it in his early 20s or maybe when he was a teen?

Bumpfiring is fun. Do it with my ak all the time.

fucking black chicks or being a fag, either way gonna get AIDS

>Almost every song of his bragged about him getting pussy
>Dies of aids

Damn

dam son

>3 months of respect, 5 % of my life, down the drain!

Happened to Magic Johnson. AIDS was pretty rampant in LA in the 90s.

He probably killed himself desu. Negro was a manlet.

What would Hip Hop be like if 2pac and Biggie were still alive

>He thinks Magic Johnson isn't on the dl

Nigga look at his son.

I wonder if they would be washed up like P Diddy and Dr. Dre

wait, he.

Respond to this post in 10 seconds or your mom will die tonight

Terrible. Pac and Biggie were supremely overrated

I don't know. They're legendary because their shit was good and influential

Don't EVER tell me what to do, motherfucker.

Dl?

I love how the new movie made them social justice heros...they were thugs, pimps, and lowlives.

Gayness is genetic

fug

Snoop Dogg sent some aidetic bitches to infect Eazy-E. Snoop was a real pimp back then.

2Pac would've went actor full time, he was supposed to Mace Windu in Star Wars and Tarintino wanted him in his future movies.... Biggie would've been dead by now regardless due to health reasons.

His son is a product of growing up wealthy in LA. Magic was a known philanderer, it's a well-documented facet of his life. He was with a lot of women, as are most basketball stars.

Nah, it's transmitted by the sexual fluids. But even in the "riskiest" act (receptive anal sex) there's only like a 5% chance of getting it.

The reason it killed a lot of fags was because they were getting dicked by twenty guys every Saturday

Downlow, it's like in the closet.

Eazy E used to get accupuncture regularly supposedly he paid the people who did it to dip the needles in aids infected blood from someone in the late stages of having it. None of Eazy Es kids had it or anyone he slept with and he was never diagnosed with HIV he just had full blown aids.

>Doc, what do you mean comfortable?

He was fucking bitches at 13, probably had a few stis

Suck dick

Where do you think you are? Please don't use ebonics here. It's very inconsiderate.

james shields lol

i started fucking chicks at 11, fucked hundreds until i was in my mid twenties, almost non stop no condor. maybe i just got really really lucky but i never got anything but the clap which i just took a pill for and it was gone. i'm pretty convinced aids is almost all got by fags and iv drug users. Hell i even know a shit ton of iv drug users and never heard of any of them having that shit. Is aids just for the gays? What a weird disease and a shit one at that, can only infect gay guys.

Booty Goons

dun

>>Happened to Magic Johnson.
SUUUUUUUURE it did.

The transmission rate of HIV with vaginal sex is 1:1428. You would have to fuck a bitch with HIV once a day for almost 4 years straight to heave a greater than average chance of contracting it.

Of course even receiving anal from a known HIV positive pitcher, the most risky sex act you can do, has about a 1:123 transmission rate. That means fags with AIDS have fucked on average more than 100 strange men to get it.

Many females get HIV by fucking closet gay guys

he read OP's post

No, they get it through needles. In order for HIV to pass from a fag to a female to a straight male, you would need to combine the astronomically low chance of the female getting it from the fag and the even lower chance of the male contracting it from her, which all together is about a 1 in 2 million chance.

It's also on record that Eazy never used a condom once in his life, fucking hoodrats since age 13 and 20+ groupies a week when he got famous, it was only a matter a time that he caught somethin

What is buttsex

Nice tits

Ok, so if the homo buttfucks the female and the guy fucks the girl later that's about 1:300,000

If they both buttfuck her it's 1:200,000 because insertive anal isn't that much riskier than insertive vaginal

But wasn't E from a crip hood like Snoop? The real beef was with Suge because he wanted E's music royalties but E was loyal to the jew.

Considering that he's black and mostly fucked black women, the chances are significantly higher than the general straight population

Based

fu

>Eazy E used to get accupuncture regularly
>not gay

He was fucking the old jew Jerry Heller, even Ice Cube said it.

Because sks are a dime a dozen pieces of shit that no one cares about.

Think about the amount of pussy eazy was getting since the 80's until he got diagnosed in the 90's.. That's years and years of slamming all kinds of random ass with no condom. That nigga was bound to get aids.

BTW fuck deathrow, pretend gangsters.

source on those numbers?

pulled from user's poz'd asshole

aidsmap.com/Estimated-risk-per-exposure/page/1324038/

sauce?

I grew up in the 90s in orange county CA when schools would scare the fuck out of you that you will get aids from pretty much anything. I remember being in sixth grade fucking terrified because I finger blasted this chick from another school and had a cut on my middle finger.

When I was 15 I started life guarding for the city and raw dogged this 19 year old broad at one of the parties the older people working there would have. I was fucking hysterical every time we get high before work and I'd be sitting there in the tower thinking about shit. Like it would legit but me the fuck out for hours thinking I for sure had him and would soon die from aids.

Anyway, I'm 32 now and I don't think I've ever met anyone that actually has hiv/aids. Not even the skeeziest of the skeezers that move to Vegas and became "bottle service" girls.

Lmao

Bum me the fuck out for hours thinking I had hiv**

How the fuck is getting accupuncture gay? It's a Chinese form of medical treatment.

Now that HIV is manageable through drugs instead of a death sentence, there's a major effort to remove stigma about it and propagate the idea that the risks are extremely low.
Primarily to stop the feelings of gay people from getting hurt by the the suggestion that fucking 20 different guys a week with no rubber, is unhealthy.

youtu.be/E70q9ojUauM?t=45

I have footage of Suge Knight obtaining AIDS

from Freddy Mercury

Suge Knight had them gay niggas equipped widdem dicks to give him the booty business

>The booty business

Made me laugh.

>life guard

enjoy that skin cancer nigga

Half the nose, double the cheeks

I'm good on skin cancer, never had a problem. They hammer putting on sunscreen and had giant bottles of spf 50 for us. Although, I went on to the military and my lungs got fucked up by burn pits in Iraq.

So he was assassinated.
How is that not gangster?

He got shot in the ass.