There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man...

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area we call the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpKkHCVbSyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i liek to imagime having mommy

What are his best ending monologues, Sup Forums?

>t is an area we call the Internet.
Stopped reading there. You ruined it.

Because I forgot "which" or because it says "the Internet"?

his best opening one was for The Midnight Sun
"The word that Mrs. Bronson is unable to put into the hot, still, sodden air is 'doomed,' because the people you've just seen have been handed a death sentence. One month ago, the Earth suddenly changed its elliptical orbit and in doing so began to follow a path which gradually, moment by moment, day by day, took it closer to the sun. And all of man's little devices to stir up the air are now no longer luxuries - they happen to be pitiful and panicky keys to survival. The time is five minutes to twelve, midnight. There is no more darkness. The place is New York City, and this is the eve of the end, because even at midnight, it's high noon, the hottest day in history, and you're about to spend it - in The Twilight Zone."

What's your go to comfy twilight zone episode, bros?

Mine is the hitchhiker. Pure cutie patootie kino

you'd love carnival of souls too,
it's like a feature length version of the hitchhiker

Hell yeah, i was looking for something to watch. Thanks, user :)

you're welcome, m8

It actually does make sense. The Internet is as vast as space and everything you say is timeless.

THERE'S A SIGNPOST UP AHEAD

and it say ur mum gay

>Stopped right there
Yeah, so did everyone else. It's the end of his post.

A Stop At Willoughby is probably as comfy as you can get in the Twilight Zone.

I bet 90% of millennials have never seen an episode of Twilight Zone. They should take two or three of the best episodes and string them together and play them in the theater, I'd go even though I've seen them all. It would be comfy as hell.

maybe because it's impossible to find online other than the odd video on youtube.

Well, so all the more reason to give them a chance to get Zoned in the movie theater. Shit, the best two or three episodes of this show would equal a movie ten times as good as anything being released today.

You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.

episodes with giant girls in it so I can jerk off?

It's on Netflix sans season 4. Everyone I know has Netflix. Outer Limits is on Hulu as well, so these shows aren't hard to find.

This plus the one where the kids go into the pool to see that old hag. Acting is terrible but I love the premise.

lold

>I bet 90% of millennials have never seen an episode of Twilight Zone.
Huh? Millennials love TZ for its progressive agenda. He was an OG jew SJW.

Haha omg lol that is so true! So true! Haha

watchin this now as well

One for the Angels always gets me

I've been watching Night Gallery on Hulu. 70s era Sterling with emphasis on horror and occult themes, great for when you inevitably run out of Twilight Zone

any stand out 'sodes?

Is it? I haven't seen Night Gallery yet.

There's surprisingly little horror in TZ. It's mostly morality failures.

Are you autistic? There was no reason to react like that.

WOT IF THE BLOKE LOVED READING BUT 'IS GLASSES BROKE ROIGHT AWAY

wow, truly a terrifying premise

anyone want to watch it tonight?

BEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!FACT!!!

The opening from "The Purple Testament" is my favourite:
'Infantry platoon, U.S. Army, Phillipine Islands, 1945. These are the faces of the young men who fight, as if some omniscient painter had mixed a tube of oils that were at one time earth brown, dust gray, blood red, beard black, and fear - yellow white, and these men were the models. For this is the province of combat, and these are the faces of war.'

Carnival of Souls is a masterpiece and the Criterion is a thing of beauty!!!FACT!!!

I'm going to have to buy or torrent it because Hulu is missing some seasons but thus far into season 2 I've really enjoyed the segments A Question of Fear, Midnight Never Ends, and Cool Air

thx for the rec just finished watching it. Great acting,great story and a great closing monologue

yeah

Bullshit.

He was a "liberal" in the time where Lassie got nearly taken off the air by angry organized mail campaigns from inbred southern retards getting offended from Lassie having puppies.

youtu.be/ZpKkHCVbSyw

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was—was all the time I needed…!

A Stop at Wilougby or Night of the Meek

can you imagine being this guy?