Tfw no goose gf

>tfw no goose gf

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09Ruio8at9h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are only alone if they choose to be, they cannot "suffer" from loneliness

Am I suppose to find a beaten female hot or should I call the cops?

> vocaroo.com/i/s09Ruio8at9h
Your baseline is way off fem K.

YOU LOOK LIKE A GOOD HOE

Maybe we're alone because we're bad people

I'm actually interested in how the movie would play out with a female protag and the Joi for her was a guy

>Joi for her was a guy
unrealistic

>go out to work
>co-workers hit on her
>walk through town
>guys hit on her
>go home
>on the way to flat door guys hit on her
>walk inside flat
>im so alone

To be fair, this is exactly what happens to K too.

and who is this semen demon

To a lesser amount and less obvious way that he doesn't recognise (other than the hooker) yes, but when guys hit on girls its obvious to the girl

This. Every female character in the movie tries to sleep with K except for one eye, and he gets hit on walking into his apartment "you beautiful tin plate soldier"

You’re such a brainlet if you didn’t realize K has women falling all over him.

I was about to say this. K literally rejected three women in the film for his AI

Ya know, a female lead blade runner would actually work pretty well. But it wouldn't be convincing because

What a rare epiphany on 4chins.

Why does gosling only play autists?
Is it because, dare i say it he cant act

c-cute

Underrated

what if they have a compromised immune system?

That cant be it

Umh, sorry sweetie, but women literally don't have the capability of understanding this movie.

eh thats what makeup is really all about tho, you'd have to make a lot of calls

I met a chick who was constantly complaining about how lonely and solitary her life is. As I kept asking her about her life, it turns out she's had sex with well over twenty men at just 25. She was really easy and knew how to bang, but there's truly no hope for women or relationships anymore.

Fuck off roastieflaps whore. I'm not a bad person

for women lonely means they don't have a chad and have to settle for an inferior male

blammo
kek

>"you look like a good jane"
>hologram "jay" twists and turns, showing his pecs and naked ass on screen the gayest way possible

I met a girl just like that, turned out she was emocionally abusive and manipulative, the only way she knew how to communicate her feelings was through sex, and she was a turbo alcoholic, crazy times those

>Always see posts on Facebook from girls that were in my class when in highschool saying "They're so lonely" or "Who needs a man lol" when they dated like 6 different guys within a few years

No you are wrong. Its society that is wrong

>a turbo alcoholic

Hah. That wasn't funny if it wasn't so sad, but the girl I was referring too also drank like a fucking sailor, to the point where she would prostitute herself once in a blue moon. Keep in mind she also referred to herself as "conservative" and said she wanted children "with the right man". Truly an absolute fucking state.

this

I'd watch it, but only if it was the goose's ass.

>le roasties can't be lonely maymay
Should I take the time to maybe suggest to a bunch of intellectually dishonest neckbeards that casual sex that borders on hate-fucking barely counts as companionship? Or could just going to sleep and not check this thread until it's already archived be a better use of my time? Though call.

>VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS VIRGINS

Will this pathetic attempt at projection ever end? Honestly it says more about you than anyone else when you think that the only reason someone would have this awareness of society is thanks to lack of sex.

>u no get sex u dum
Is this what counts as an argument these days?

>be ugly woman
>Chan never wants to fuck you
>choose between bitter beta orbiter or loneliness

Life is pain

A female would just buy another one and act like nothing happened. Women who have had a pet die immediately replace it with a new one.

tfw alone
tfw bad person
tfw dont care

unironic question is that supposed to be Jenna Fischer?

No matter how "ugly" you are, you can always use makeup to make yourself look half decent

I think it's ryan gosling put through one of those gender swap apps.

P-please don't be sad, she-Goose. JOE's feelings were real.

whatever mental gymnastics you need loser

>Am I suppose to find a beaten female hot

yES

Believe it or not, all women aren't completely soulless

Whatever you say, twat

bad and socially maladjusted are not the same thing

If that were true, there would be a lot more lonesome women.

>"fuck off skinhead"

Yeah, exactly the same.

>Believe it or not, all women aren't completely soulless
So then why do they insist on all the abortions?

That's not true at all, I'm a fucking sociopath and I've gotten my fair share of pussy. Being good or bad has nothing to do with it, in fact it seems that the more you want to hurt women the easier it is to sucker them in with promises of compromise and love.

Am I a bad person if I regularly fap to /beast/?

>this guys a fucking bladerunner

heh...her Joi would be Colorado Rockies 3rd baseman Nolan Arenado.

I'm married

I mean, I would

What if they're lesbians?

A man is much more capable of carrying the weight of loneliness than a woman. For every year a woman can be isolated, a man can be isolated for 10.

looks like young scarjo

damn i c it

Sex aside, you're daft if you think any above average woman doesn't get monthly, weekly, or even almost daily rando losers hitting them up in real life or on Facebook/Instagram angling for a monogamous relationship. They're just not the kind of men she wants because they're not great to look at, out of shape, lack ambition, and can't hold a conversation without being a creep who goes from 0 to LET ME COOK YOU DINNER AND WE CAN WATCH GAME OF THRONES TOGETHER in under a minute. Don't get me wrong, if I was a chick I wouldn't want to date those goobers either, but the option is there and it's not an option they're interested in pursuing. Attractive lonely women are just fussy, and/or have abandonment/trust issues. This has been true of any women I've ever been involved with and all their single friends. Sometimes, those men are the subject of ridicule later on when she's with her friends. If only they they knew how much worse it gets than the sting they felt from cordial rejection, they'd never have the guts to approach a woman again. Ignorance is bliss.

I see a thousand good looking guy x fat ugly girl couples for every fat ugly guy x good looking girl couple, so it can't be that hard.

Loneliness is why some women become cat ladies, or lesbians.

No, just you. I've met far worse men than women. I would rather take the most annoying girl over the most annoying guy.

LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE DOUCHEBAGS
LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE ASSHOLES
LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE SCUMBAGS
EVERY ONE OF EM THAT I KNOW
LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE JERKOFFS THAT'D NEVER TAKE WORK OFF
BABY I GOT A PLAN
RUNAWAY FAST AS YOU CAN

femgoose is too fucking cute

>No, just you. I've met far worse men than women. I would rather take the most annoying girl over the most annoying guy.
So you've proven their point. It's more rare for women to be lonely than men.

We were born alone
We grew up afraid
We learned to hate
We now suffer for it

If I was forced at gun point, in realty I'll take fucking neither.