Well done black panther well done

Well done black panther well done

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GJTd4iB5dk
usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/07/14/grown-ups-pacific-rim-box-office/2514973/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, BP gonna be 2nd highest grossing movie upon opening.

trailer for this looks good but...are any of these ching chong fantasy flicks actually good or is it just people in costume talking to baby face cgi monsters??

>actually good
well, if it is related to their culture, mythology or tradition or whatever, when probably good
I'm not really familiar with chinks stuff so don't know

the trailer for this and League of Gods look like "mindless fun" but sometimes this ching chongs make fun a real drag
they never got the idea of pacing and characterization in movies

Chinks should stop their videogame-tier wankery and go back to wuxia.

DAMN, it is going to make over $250M this weekend. That is going to shatter the US record for sure. I think Force Awakens made like $230M over its 1st weekend here in the US.

did chinese youth organizations also buy bulk tickets so they can load up theaters with obnoxious brats???

HOW THE FUCKING FUCK WILL BLACK PANTHER COMPETE

They are crap user. If you think mainstream US has bad taste in film then you haven't seen China.

He thinks this is crap
youtube.com/watch?v=1GJTd4iB5dk

Literally looks like a Marvel movie.

with better CGI

>that sound mixing

Do the chinese not understand how to use a fucking digital mixer?

I thought it was a full CG movie that looked okay after seeing OP's image.
That just looks like shit.

looks like chinise kino to me

Looks fucking terrible

Nope. All real culture, myth and heritage was destroyed 50% when Mao and the CCP took over, and then the Cultural Revolution happened and that took everything.

Whatever is left now is all mindless kids stories with CCP undertones that make up mainland Chinese cinema.

>THIS fucking film is good enough to make 97mil
I don't even know what to say, who the fuck besides children would want to see this awful CGI?

this from a country where Black Panther (which has some of the worst CGI ever in a comic book movie) is going to make over $200 Million

Their historical epics are god-tier. Chinese mythology is poop, though. They have Journey to the West, which they've adapted a million different times in a million different ways because it's a convoluted mess.

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/07/14/grown-ups-pacific-rim-box-office/2514973/

This. I forget how much shit they actually destroyed but almost all ancient texts were burned. Everything they have now is either what they got back from foreign museums along with bits and pieces left over after the revolution.

>Pacific Rim gets destroyed
>budget of 190M
>still gets a sequel
this gives me hope to see continuation of Mummy :)

>who the fuck besides children would want to see this awful CGI?
Their parents, Asians usually watch movies together as a family so they want something that everyone can watch aka mindless fun. Any cartoon is a safe choice.