"marathoning" a movie >one movie >that's called watching a movie

>"marathoning" a movie >one movie >that's called watching a movie

>posting implication arrows >without implications >without spaces

what if it’s a 4+ hour movie

Just marathon'd this thread and hey, i think you should chill out buddy

Yeah. Still one movie. Still just watching a movie.

what if it’s a 9 hour movie

>what are memes for 100

Some people on here, like myself, have a real problem watching movies without taking breaks to shitpost

I was watching Goodfellas earlier and I had to take a break about forty minutes in to check this board and others

I need help

meme retardation is a real affliction

>someone calls a movie "Kino" >as in "That movie was Kino"
>However, "Kino" means "Cinema" and is not a descriptor
>Umm, sorry sweetie thats incorrect

It's called watching a film at 1.64x speed. Or two films at once each at 0.84x speed, if you're a patrician.

This is annoying.

This, but ironically

Or if you're not poor and can afford 2 monitors and 4 speakers, a patrician can easily watch up to 6 movies at once

code?

i usually only marathon movies when i visit the kinoplex. which is rarely because im too autistic to go out and interact with people

So if marathon is a descriptor for watching a movie or episode of TV what is watching several in a film series or a season of TV? Super marathon? Decathlon?

>where do you think you are?
>reddit is that way

Very Lovecraftian posts

>he thinks it's a joke
I personally cannot focus on more than 2 films at once, I retain too little at the end. 2 films once is the sweet spot where you can generally recall most of each film. Saves a lot of time of you do the math, which is important because they're more films than you have hours in your life.

>movie
You can keep watching your movies while I marathon my Kinos you brainlet.

If a movie is longer than 25 minutes, it's officially a marathon UNLESS you watch at 2x speed

Lol that's kind of a good question

You'd save more time just reading a synopsis. Admit it, you're autistic and tell for the Sup Forums memes and ended up spending the last 2 years of your life watching movies simultaneously and remembering almost nothing but now it's too late to admit you were bamboozled

what if its a tv show? its just one show/story

/THREAD

lol thanks

If a movie is at the length where I have to check my phone more than 10 times it's officially a marathon.

>implying you would remember your life if you werent watching movies

Game of Thrones is a 75 hour movie. The creators said so.

Each episode is part of an arc like all the Skywalker films in the SW canon but each one is independent of the others. They're ultimately self-contained stories that contribute and move forward the whole series story.

but in the end, its all one thing, therefore you cannot "marathon" it

Marathoning refers only to watching a variety of different films in a single setting, which for some of us isnt unusual, but a lot of pathetic people pretend like they marathon when they just "view"

>marathon 20 minutes of a movie
>post "just watched this, what did I think?" on Sup Forums
>read plot summary on Wikipedia
>argue about movie in the thread I created
>forget to finish watching the flick

you are one fiendish fella!

I watch movies on my phone in five or so minute increments during breaks so watching a movie in one sitting is definitely a marathon to me.

About to marathon a granola bar. Wish me luck bros.

shut up, it's kino to call kino movies kino

devilish simple

i have done this unironically for all the Godfather films and I unironically think they are boring as shit

bout to marathon my dick to some figure skaters tbqh

I watch movies at 2x speed though

So someone shows their ignorance of how words work and you perpetuate it by displaying your ignorance as well. Think that is called the lemming effect. So if your mother asked you. Just because George jumps off a cliff does that you mean you have to as well? To which your answer would apparently be "yes".

>reply not him but
>actually am him

>people don't Wikipedia the plot first so that it doesn't distract them trying to follow it in the fly allowing them to appreciate the cinematography and mise en scene properly

Marathons can take less than 4 hours