CW Rebooting ROSWELL With Immigration Twist

>Deadline reports tonight that “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jeanine Mason has been cast in the leading role of The CW’s “Roswell,” a reboot of the late ’90s/early 2000s series.

>The CW has ordered a pilot episode for the series, described as “a reboot with an immigration twist of the cult sci-fi series.”

bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3483949/cw-reviving-sci-fi-series-roswell-jeanine-mason-lead/

Never watched the original, but read the pilot for the reboot. It's garbage, but the source material may have been shit too. A lot of the pilots this year are heavy handed with the immigration stuff. It makes it them really hard to read.

NO!!!!

>“Grey’s Anatomy” star Jeanine Mason
I've seen every episode of this show and I have no idea who this is.

CW isn't the shit for women..

The original had an "illegal alien" vibe, just wasn't overt. Pretty much all alien movies draw that comparison. They all push for globalism.

>2017 Grey's Anatomy Sam Recurring

>Recurring
>star

ok

gotta have hollywood defend that political and corporate slave trafficing

need those big bucks and farmed votes

what if they rebooted it but with janet mason instead

>haha no see the literal Aliens from before are actually just IMMIGRANTS
boy that's not a comparison screaming "foreign, unknown, and potentially dangerous"

This shit isn't the first time. Did everyone just forget the Chupacabra X-Files episode? It's about an illigal alien that gets magic space goo rained on him and his girlfriend dies of it. So he becomes some weird fungus transmission man as they attempt to find him as everyone covers for him and his brother challenges him to a fight to the death over the loss of a loved one. They both kind of wander off at the end, infected together. So at the end of the episode they're giving their report and they say "Some people, we don't see... every day. Lost and forgotten." Or some shit like that as if it's some excuse to just ignore them and let them go about when they are carrying a doomsday level touch of death fungal parasite. Fox should be getting his neck rung in that scene as someone calls in ICE only they're literal terminator robots.

I want to fuck that dino and cum in it's ass.

nobody cares faggot

ALIENS ARE ILLEGAL

BUILD THE SPACE WALL

>with immigration twist
all fucking hell is gonna break loose

BUILD IT 10 PARSECS WIDER

That movie made me cry when I was younger. And then when I got older, I learned the young actress (what was she, 8?) who played Duckie was murdered by her father.

*she was 10

>She and her mother, Maria, were both killed in July 1988 as a result of a double murder–suicide perpetrated by her father, József.

go back to wherever you came from are you fucking serious

Wtf?

Yes you literal retard, he’s serious. It was a double murder suicide, fuck is wrong with you?

Well they are literally aliens hiding on Earth illegally while the government hunts them, so yeah. I guess before it was just too subtle for people to get that.

Looks like shit. All leftist propaganda tanks. Literally nobody wants open borders.

>Party of Five gets remake with a Latino family
>Sabrina the witch gets a remake with a black Co-Star
>Charmed remake gets a male black lead
>Roswell remake pushing immigration

what's next? Dawson's Creek?

Somebody saaaaaaave me

Literally white genocide when remakes cast non-white people.

the roswell intro was absolute KINO

My first fap inspiration, good times.

isnt this literally star-crossed?

YEP! YEP! YEP!