Beware The Batman

Why Alfred is Jason Statham?

That chin. Jesus.

Jay Leno

How can Bruce fight if he is THAT swole? His muscles must wait a ton.

This show was so terrible they still haven't made another batman cartoon yet.

It was pretty good, at least better than The Batman was. Bringing in a lot of the less popular villains was refreshing and going with Katana in place of a Robin was neat. Can't say I was too keen on Alfred's changes but he was fine in his own right.

Now I want a jason statham alfred for reals.
Why do you tease me?

>Better than The Batman.

Beware barely lasted 1 season whime The Batman went on for 5.

yeah . . . no.

I hate when people do "their take" on established shit. Their take is usually stupid and mediocre as fuck, and the director themselves are usually idiots with a less-than-basic grasp on the subject matter. Take Spike's "The Mist" tv series, for example.

I liked Beware more than TB.

Muscles don't mean shit if you don't know how to use them

That too.

You mean like Burton on Penguin?
Or Timm on Mr. Freeze?

I want Katana to sit on my face.

>You mean like Burton on Penguin?

Real history, many Jews tought that Bunton's Penguin in Batman Returns was a anti-Semitic allegory.

Okay but you know that every single Batman character has been different from their original characterization for over half a century, right?

When I first saw her I tought with as Cass Cain finally in a animated media.

No because he looks tall there

"Alfred"?
I thought he didn't need a name because they are for friends.

How the next Batman tv show should be?

Is Statham a manlet? He looks like big guy in his films.

Yeah, but i'm tired of all these changes every time some asshat wants to do a new show.

Most actors are manlets, hollywood magic.

Years from now.

With that logic, Ultimate Spider-Man is the best Spider-Man cartoon.

Because no one has made that joke before.

We did get Lady Shiva.

He's not really short; 5'10

And no, I'm not saying that's not short because I'm shorter. I'm 6'3

Because Alfred's always been an ex-secret intelligence agent. They just made him look more the part so he could team up with Batman more and be less butlery. It was a dumb choice, but I see their reasoning.

I believe his quote was that people's take is USUALLY stupid and mediocre as fuck. user allowed for exceptions.

The concept art for the Nightwing show that floated around a couple of years ago looked neat.

Where is the concept?

>We did get Lady Shiva.

Was her first animated appereance? The closest thing to Lady Shiva in BTAS was Red Claw.

That show was literally green hornet with a batman skin. Green hornet was literally inferior batman.

Katana was Kato.

You forgot about batman unlimited, didn't you?

>those birthing hips

Yes

I respect your opinion but disagree.

Why is Bruce naked with Lex Luthor?

How about with take a break from Batman and give other JLA members a show?
Like GL for example?

The whole show suffered by assuming people would watch it just because it's Batman. You don't really understand what the show is trying to do until a good way into the season, by which point most people dropped it.

It really is pretty good, though.

We just got a GL series. Thank the movie for poisoning the brand.

Tell me about Statham
>why he is bald?

Agreed.

Batman TAS > Batman Brave and the Bold > New Batman Adventures > Beware the Batman > The Batman > Filmation Batman

> there has to be a batman cartoon series at all times

BTAS, more seasons of BTAS

"New takes" are always what makes art, successful or not. "New take" is just a word for 'contemporary artist offers their vision of this or that'.
And what exceptions? The whole Burton's Gotham was reinvented, so was the insane-bsdm Catwoman, the orphan-bird Penguin, the psychopathic Joker, and a more brooding Batman. All this is Burton's take on a then 60 yo comics, that is what made its success and spawned TAS, another take on Batman and Burton's Batman.

>insane-bdsm catwoman

After Batman and Harley Quinn, fuck no.

Batman and Harley Quinn was fun but I know what you mean, get Paul Dini and it should be great

I don't think Dini would've magically fixed the movie. Trying to make B:TAS again is a doomed endeavor. You can't recatch lightning in a bottle.

No, but you can create lightning in a bottle

It was that way for The Batman, BatB, and Beware, since they were all after Nolan movies. Too bad CN had to fuck it up.

Alfred's backstory in the comics is that he was an SAS commando and SOE spy during World War II.

He does?