Dobson is sad, Sup Forums, say something to cheer him up!

Dobson is sad, Sup Forums, say something to cheer him up!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't want to inflate his ego

>people are talking about you behind your back online

I think they're actually insulting him right to his fat face. Maybe I'd have sympathy if he wasn't such a retched piece of shit.

I honestly think that the world would be better off if you were dead, but killing yourself doesn't have to be the answer if you take steps to improve who you are as a human being.

He has the potential to become a decent artist, I believe any able body and minded person does, but he refuses to accept criticism and improve. Sticking to only staying in his comfort zone, his art remains stagnant. If he took initiative and stopped being a huge faggot his art would improve and he might never be an amazing artist but I think he could be decent.

((((
((((

>retched
Wretched, mate.

>say something to cheer him up!
See pic.

lol, so he deluded himself into thinking that people hate on him purely for his shitty art and not mostly for his shitty personality and opinions?

Why is he a blue bear?

Fukkin Carlos!

失敗の王冠を被る

As a Buddhist, I dislike the idea of telling someone that the world would be better without them living in it.

HOWEVER, Dobson should kill himself.

I agree with his depression, he really should listen to those voices in his head, since he's shown how incapable he is at improving himself. So he is legitimately a useless bag of skin with no redeeming qualities and its all his own fault.

Calm thine tits, dobby

At least he's not Chris Chan.

PUMP IT UP

Speak English.

出来ない

Narcistic Dobson really is worthless and a pathetic person, and the world really would be a better place without him. He has two ways to get rid of the Dobson everyone hates, either by growing up and finally acting his age, or at the end of a rope. Either way he does the world a service.

Can't wait for someone to send him screencaps of this thread.

You know, I might feel bad for him if it wasn't obvious that this is just a ploy to get more Patreonbux. He's trying to do the "oh well I guess I'll kill myself since nobody likes my art" shtick in the vain hope that people will pledge to his Patreon out of guilt/fear that he might actually do it.

Because that's what he does, he feigns extreme depression because he thinks it will get him attention. The one person I knew who actually did commit suicide didn't fucking broadcast it to the world like Dobson is here.

imagine how many of dobson's perceived problems would be solved if her just deleted his accounts and opened new ones without resorting to the same avatar shit

Hey Dobson, at least you're not Anthony Burch.

Yeah, its like the difference between my uncle and a dead friend of mine. Former always broadcasts the entire world he's about to kill himself, mother and other siblings of his then call the ambulance and he's back in the asylum again.

Then theres my friend who one day just hugged his parents, told them they were the best parents ever, drove deep into a forest, set his car on fire and sat inside.

Like when he stopped being CattyN?

He's not a total write off, he can always be a bad example.

Dobson is the epitome of a bad Deviantart artist. If you ever want to see a walking avatar of Deviantart community, look no further than Dobson.

Let me put something in perspective here.

He's making more than 5 times less on his Patreon than a guy with purportedly worse mental issues (getting better now) who does little more draws lewd Zootopia and FNAF scribble comics (and some pretty good quests).

Weaver has mental issues?

Anthony Burch still is a lot more succesful than Dobson could ever be tho

I will never give weaver money until he finishes boxdog

that's the rubyquest's weaver?

I know for sure that he had crippling depression (I think severe bipolar disorder?), especially during a chapter of his life when he struggled to make rent. Even then, he still had three times Dobson's Patreon revenue.
He also related a whole month or so when every night he would wake up from nightmares of him or someone else either murdering or being gruesomely murdered. Some of his recollections of those go into rather uncomfortable detail, and it kinda reflects some of the stuff he's done in Ruby/Nanquest.

Dobson still has a WiiU though

Yeah.

IIRC he has depression, bipolar disorder and frequent night terrors

Night terrors? I have no idea what that is.

>He hid his amount per month
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

He literally has done this 3 times (CattyN to Preston to Dobson). His style is pretty distinctive and he has no ability to hide it.

I know he a shit but I don't want him to kill himself.

Weaver has really fucked up nightmares. A lot of them too.

It is exactly what it sounds like. Feeling terrified whilst sleeping and frequent nightmares.

> distinctive

I guess, yeah? It's kind of weird how it is.
I can always tell that Dobson drew something in the sense that there's literally nothing remarkable or really appealing. It's mediocrity made manifest.

Chris Chan is actually sort of beloved though and I think he even makes more on Patreon.

he's not wrong. He's mediocre and everyone hates him

Basically a nightmare cranked up to the max, people with night terrors tend to thrash about, scream and even cry when they're in the middle of a nightmare. Extreme cases can lead to sleep deprivation and other sleep disorders.

Man I had these when I was a kid, they suck

I'm fascinated by him.It's pretty interesting how he has like zero fanbase, there's multiple terrible artists out there like Buckley, Aaron Diaz and whoever makes Assigned Male. But at least those people have still pretty big fanbases despite the haters. Dobson is just infamously terrible, i don't understand how someone can be so unlikeable.

I have been thinking what i would do if i would be as same spot, maybe just going underground and totally change artstyle etc. But his case is so unique that probably it would not work. I think he also likes to play a victim and get attention, even when it's negative. He's pretty much just a cow being milked.

> Aaron Diaz

He isn't a bad artist. He's just one of the worst human beings on the earth.

He has internet in prison?

Yeah, i know. But even him has a fanbase, people like his stuff. Nobody likes Dobson, even when he tries to play a good guy.

Nigga' needs to just go back to making cutesy Nintendo comics. Switch is killing it, there's a new Metroid on the horizon, shit he could make a dark skinned Splatoon OC and probably get a decent fanbase back if he did comics about her and her "friend" the Asiany looking Squid with black tentacles except that there's a colored stripe in them for some reason.

Buckley made one of the earliest webcomics about video games, so he got a lot of fans from simply being a guy making jokes about games.

Diaz is a terrible human being but he at least produces comics which tell a fairly engaging story (for the most part), so people who like narrative driven webcomics tend to follow him.

Assigned Male is trans insanity but even then there are a number of crazy trans people out there who like the comic for being about them (in a weird way).

Dobson has none of these. The only time he makes a comic about video games it's to complain about how bigoted it is, he can't tell a story to save his life, and all of his social justice comics are undermined by the fact that he has no fucking clue as to what he's talking about, so those comics are always flat, generic "yeah, I like equal rights!" bullshit.

So he can go back to wank to metroid other m and link's blonde hair 24/7 all over again?

Yeah, but see, that's because Dobson has literally nothing to offer.

Aaron Diaz is a very competent artist who happens to be a really shit person.

Buckley appeals to the bottom-of-the-barrel vidya-playing demographic and I haven't heard anything awful about his online interactions.

The person who makes Assigned Male is giving a voice to all the Tumblr morons who lap up anything and everything that push their agenda.

Dobson literally has nothing. He has literally managed to piss off everyone from social justice warriors to artists, to people who enjoy video games, to just regular people with an ounce of empathy. Outside of his work, his persona has drawn the ire of literally everyone. Furthermore, his work has absolutely no marketability.

LESBIAN KICK!

Dobson's bad taste in video games extends to Nintendo. His obsession with Other M, not to mention the Mario and Zelda cartoons, has pretty much burned that bridge.

It got people to notice him didn't it?

Also I think the better option might be to just do a bunch of commissions.

>brown hair

Fix'ed

>and I haven't heard anything awful about his online interactions

He showed his dick to a 8 year old girl and tried to sue a boy that used his characters in a school project. But that was a long time ago, I haven't heard about any of recent shenanigans about him.

So he finally admits that he can't draw hands?

From time to time he admits being a bad artist just to garner sympathy. When faced with actual criticism he immediatly goes on the defensive, saying he doesn't need to be taught how to be better because he already knows he is bad.

What did he mean by this?

I think I realized why Dobson hates Batman so much.

Batman is a character who suffered a great tragedy. From his loss, he derived purpose. He bettered himself in pursuit of this new conviction, and became a better man because of it.

Meanwhile, Dobson got sprayed in the face with a water bottle once and still complains about the PTSD he suffers from it.

>don't even bother trying
>why even bother trying
Does anyone even say this to him? Seems like even trolls just tell him he sucks because he doesn't try harder.

that he is so stupid he can't even make a pie chart properly

He's complaining about Dr Who, even though it's set in a country where the majority of people are white and straight.

>"I am a huge faggot please rape my face"
In all seriousness, though, he's latching onto a trend so he can feel righteous and blame his own failings on the misbehavior of "racists."

I admire his determination not to kill himself.

>getting near Dobbo
Careful user, he might pull his trusty air pump

Consistency with characters is bad if said character is a straight white male, stories need to focus on personal politics than actual narrative.

Seriously, if /lit/ ever needed a reason to hate Dobson, this is it.

oh you

>man up

what the fuck does that even mean?

>Meanwhile, Dobson got sprayed in the face with a water bottle once and still complains about the PTSD he suffers from it.

Honestly he should get savagely beaten up in the street at least once in his life, would teach him a proper fucking perspective and help him grow into a better person and less of a whiny spoiled baby.

This guy would be literally killed in my country

Which board in this site doesn't have a reason to hate him? The only one I can think is /po/ because I guess he never said anything stupid about origami

I would tell him to kill himself on camera, but no one would care to watch, not even I.
to be honest, fuck him

you'll never be taken seriously due to your horrible propoganda comics

Dose Dobson have gf?

>still using terms like "white" or "black"

um, I thought we were passed all this. society really has a lot of growing up to do.

>tfw he blocked my on twitter for asking him why dose he hate white people

> Sup Forums-tan is /vr/-tan instead

Huh?

his art isn't stagnant, it's getting worse
take a look at his recent artwork
his coloring is shit and his anatomy is getting more retarded
there was a propaganda comic where he made a doctor who looked like he had two right hands

His hairy paws are his girlfriends, but they don't really love him

hey that's pretty nice

What d' you think? Then again Shmorky of all people have one... or used to... as fucked up as it is... or was.

Thats because he gets lazier and lazier, skills can get rusty but once you start being proactive that rust tends to clear away very fast. Quite telling Dobson doesn't bother doing it.

Not even if I was paid. He deserves death by poontah.

it's because he's trying to separate the image of his avatar and himself his reasoning being that people saw his last avatar as himself despite looking like a completely idealized version of himself
his original complaint was that people wouldn't want to read a comic about an ugly, fat bald guy and the opinions he'd espouse weren't supposed to be his own

now he does it about an obnoxious bear who espouses all his shittiest opinions. although, more likely, he wanted an avatar that looked like Gusto from Gummy Bears

The best part is that after posting that on Twitter, he said the comic wasn't about Doctor Who.

I'd argue that Humon fills that roll nicer given that she openly does her fetishes in her comics

For anyone who wants to see Dobson's magnum opus, just click pic related.

at least, it seems like Chris tries his best
it's shit, but it's adorable shit

He had one. She was a hambeast with pink hair.

You wouldn't understand anyway

This is sad. I really like/liked weaver. Haven't seen him in yonkies though. I guess he hangs out on /qst/ now?

apparently Dobbles is an assigned male fan