Sonic Boom Thread

>"One salad, please!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that fucking cameo though

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13743288/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXFpM6h38OQ
youtube.com/p8bxs00v9TY
youtube.com/watch?v=IMyP4ac0vEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c1xJTXkwEJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which episode and where can I watch it

Slightly surprised that someone hasn't drawn a pickle version of one or more SBoom characters to more efficiently shitpost as such.

The one that just aired, have fun waiting half a week to find an upload on Dailymotion or Youtube (pro tip: last time I checked, there was someone that would upload specific clips of the new episode to youtube that would completely spoil the episode, for instance, when I tried looking up "Eggman's Brother" as it had come out.)

Oh dear god. I'd been seeing that in my peripheral vision and I hadn't wanted to acknowledge whatever the fuck that is.

>strawpoll.me/13743288/

FIND

TIGHT

BROAD

oh shit, nice

espio and charmy?

Boom Cream when?

Isn't that was Sticks basically is?

Cream and Sticks are nothing alike.

Sticks is Sonic Boom Alex Jones

They put chemicals in the water to turn the squirrels gay?

Oh shit, any links to the new ep?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZXFpM6h38OQ
>"Our town was originally called 'Badgerville'- named after its founder, (((Jebediah Badger)))"
>on a name meaning website, "Badger" means "one who buys grain and other commodities to sell at another location"
>"he was a ruthless (((BANK OWNER))) and (((LAND DEVELOPER))) who (((SEIZED POWER BY MANIPULATING THE SYSTEM)))."
>Sticks: "That's impossible! (((Jebediah Badger))) was... my great great grandfadduh!"
>"My ancestah was... (((DA MAN)))!"
>"(((Jebediah Badger))) stood for everything I hate in this world: (((abuse of power, oppression, shoddy sign construction)))!"

CHECK OUT THIS EPIC BADGER IN AN INFOWARS SHIRT, FUCKING BASED

>Morpho jinxed us again

If you don't have Boomerang and can watch it as it airs every Saturdayyyys at 6 E.T., you have to wait like half a week

Wait, "again"?

Amy > Sticks

Kimcartoon, lol.

Sticks > Amy

Fuck off shill, don't post your virus infested shit here.

Oh you don't know the half of it.

t. Someone who doesn't know Alex Jones or Sticks
Never ever, but what if babysitting episode
Color scheme maybe

Heh, as far as I know, that takes more than a week to upload new episodes half the time.

Didn't we literally have a babysitting episode last week?

Yes, but that's not the joke I was making, and I really don't want to have to explain what I'm referring to.

For something to be a joke, it has to be funny.

There is nothing funny about lewd comics.

Not a comic, a game but w.e, I didn't major in comedy.

Cream is not for sexual.

Is there no mega for season 2?

Strange, isn't it?

Clip of the newest episode.
>youtube.com/p8bxs00v9TY

>streaming
How about no.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMyP4ac0vEQ
It's up. Watch it before it's taken down.

How'd you fuck up twice?

I liked the pokemon referance

I really want an episode where wee see the opposite of the characters personalities.
Sonic becomes a coward, Amy becomes humble, Tails becomes Knuckles. Knuckles becomes Tails and Sticks becomes Slavoj Zizek

>Mr. Needlemouse

These writers, man

they said shadow will appear in the season finale.shadow showed up when morpho shapeshifted.

Is this real?

They literally had something like that in season one but it was an alternate dimension
It was shown for much of the episode though more like only one character
And it was knuckles

I kinda wish the alternate tails was a sideckic of alternate shadow,who are fucking around somewhere

Yes. Watch the episode. It's only a 2 second cameo, but they wouldn't make a Vector model just for that.

yes. specially because it was a GREAT model

Well shit. Vector made a cameo?

hopefully this means something and its not just cock tease

how did sonic boom happen? sonic has some of the weirdest fandoms and this new series just sort of turned into a parody of everything

It was going to be a game. And they made a better tie in cartoon.

>that episode where Eggman faked a neck injury and sued Sonic

I can't imagine them designing and modeling a Boom Counterpart of him just for this one gag.

He feels naked without his headphones

It calls attention to his lack of ears

team chaotix and shadow team up?
that would make for a great finale

reptiles don't have external ears

Gotta catch em' all

>tfw some of the best writing on tv is wasted on one of the shittiest videogame franchises of all time

Was this in the bro show episode? I missed it.

her ears have sports tape.

It was a spin-off of a shitty game that CN has been trying to kill, this is what happens when writers have handlers that don't give a shit.

cameo. Shapeshifter turned into Vector for a second

Exactly I'm sure if they had some suite breathing over their shoulders the jokes would have been fart humor all the time

Actually, the cartoon was pitched first. Then Sega decided to make a tie-in video game, to maximize exposure and appeal to westerners. And we know how well that went.

The reason season 2 turned into a parody is because the writers are aware of how badly the network is treating the show and how much of a bad reputation the Boom brand has gotten due to the video game, so they decided to just have fun with it.

I wonder if the show will actually use Lyric ever.

>suite

you can't hide your shame faggot

No she's meant to be Marine.

Team Chaotix Detective Story for Season Finale maybe, Team Sonic meets Vector, Espio and Charmy and team up to solve a mystery?

I don't think this person understands the use of sports tape.

Why cant they make him a regular.

>Sticks becomes Slavoj Zizek
Who?

>implying the current Sonic Boom cast does

Metal Sonic is more of a prop than a character. If he showed up in an episode, he'd just be another robot in the short action sequences.

Is he in this thread?

He was in an ep

YOU MIGHT KNOW EVERYTHING IM GOING TO DO...

I know that. I meant if he showed up in more episodes. You can't really craft comedy around him very easily.

BUT I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DO

STRANGE, ISN'T IT?

>shittiest videogame franchises
hows that hyperbole workin for ya

>Sonic's are wrapped around his forearms and ankles/heels
>he does a lot of athletics with his limbs
>Amy's are around her forearms, because of her hammer
>knuckles hands and forearms and calves

The only ones that don't make sense are Tails and Knuckles biceps.

Memes aside, this scene was legitimately cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1xJTXkwEJ4

The games were made to promote the cartoon, in fact.

The games were shit and bombed hard, but the cartoon was quality stuff and found an audience.

Nope, it wont. Sega forbade them.

>source

Evil Sonic is uncomfortably hot.

>The games were shit and bombed hard
nah that was only the Wii U version the 3DS ones are decent and Fire and Ice was good though
the meme needs to end

I thought Fire and Ice was the 3ds one. How many 3ds ones are there?

They all bombed pretty badly though, as I recall.

Well yeah, when you lead off with Rise of Lyric, it's no wonder people are cautious about buying games from the series. First impressions are very powerful, especially in business.

There's no chance of a Season 3, isn't there?

Two

Nope, CN wants it dead for more TTGO.

Two the first launched along rise of lyric which had Sticks exclusive to the game while the WiiU game had Amy after that Fire and Ice came along

None at all. If I could I'd even fucking buy it to improve the chance of getting renewed by 0.000000001%

I want it so badly

Netflix please hear my prayers. They're already the host of it for Japan.

>Boom cream
I think I used that on a hemmeroid once.

Why do they do this pick up new shows just to dump them in terrible time slots even when they get positive reviews?

Current CEO is fucking awful at her job