Mfw I spent hours watching horror movies (the ritual, the witch, etc) and now I need to walk through woods at night

>mfw I spent hours watching horror movies (the ritual, the witch, etc) and now I need to walk through woods at night

just bring a gun or some friends

>mfw I spent hours watching sci-fi films (star trek, passenger 57, etc.) and now I need to fly a space ship at night

>30 years old
>watch horror movie
>go to sleep
>freak out
>put dogs in my room and turn the lights on

When will I grow out of it?

take a gun with you faggot

>tfw had a dream of someone dying in a forest last night
careful now

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>cop stops you
>sir, can you please explain why you're walking alone at the woods at night with a firearm?

good luck with that

reminder that occultists rape and kill dummies that go into the woods unarmed

You're that lad from the thread last night (or day if you're an Amerimutt). I remember you do this and hope for (You)'s. Well, just giving you one to say I remember you.

No guns here...

>none in florida

map is bullshit

Get a ludicrously bright flashlight. Pic related can literally go as bright as car headlights and it fits in the palm of your hand.

Go on

Europoor detected

>making it easier for spooky monsters and cannibals to find you

>runs out of batteries in 9 minutes.
>gets anally penetrated with dead flashlight repeatedly.

bring fire extinguisher with you. cops come tell em your fuggin smokey the bear lookin for kids starting forest fires and your going to bash em over the head with it.

Fine then, get some third gen night vision goggles instead.

He also does this on /sci/

those ultra bright leds actually make spooky shadows worse

you don't know what that map is for do you?

Probable cause, bitch. Walking around the woods at night with a gun is such a thing. You can't be hunting, at best you could say you're gonna check on deer cams and just came armed in case of bears or wild cats. Otherwise they'd probably tell you to leave.

>He also does this on /sci/
I'm not a "he".

Going to spend a few days camping alone at Garibaldi Lake, BC. How fucked am I?

>spooky ghosts that are invisible on that wave frequency sneak up on you
Good job.

>tfw me and my first gf used to go explore the woods in my hometown at night looking for slenderman
Good times lads. We were 15 and actually believed he was real.

>looking for slenderman
so what was your plan if you found him?

>going into the wilderness alone
>expects to be fucked
By whom?

Join him and become a proxy. We were autistic.

>Got a notification from my smart home app in the middle of the night saying "Your doorbell detected a visitor"

Should I be worried, lads?

No, just let me in, we netflix and shit.

Pretending to be a woman by mutilating your dick doesn't make a you a woman.

If you're afraid of the woods then you're a faggot. Even if you can't carry a gun grab some bear mace and go with Christ brah. Also newsflash, ghosts don't fucking exist.

You want scary try scuba diving at night. That's some real spooky shit. There's shot down there that can literally swallow you and you won't even know they're there until you're inside of them.

>Reversed Image Search
>Reddit and Clickbait sites
Fuck sake, user.

Are you like ten years old? Isn't Slenderman something that just came out a few years ago?

>Also newsflash, ghosts don't fucking exist.
Paranormal shit happened to me and my family for about 6-7 years, so bad we had the house blessed (didn't do shit, captain). While I doubt the existence of ghosts, my experiences (of which I experienced the most out of everybody in my family) have made my susceptible to such things being possible. Also, scientists never say nothing exists or isn't possible, btw. You're being very unscientific in your statements. You don't hate science, do you?

I'm 20 user. This happened in 2013 when I was 15.

I’ll hold ur hand so ur not scred :)

Jesus. The absolute state of your generation.

No, I just hate you.

Wow. Fucking wow. That was uncalled for. Fucking hell, user.

>Paranormal shit happened to me and my family for about 6-7 years, so bad we had the house blessed (didn't do shit, captain). While I doubt the existence of ghosts, my experiences (of which I experienced the most out of everybody in my family) have made my susceptible to such things being possible.
what a millennial thing to say

Sorry, I'm a ghost, you were talking shit about my people so I had to strike back.

>mfw I spent hours watching romantic movies (Before Sunset, Shape of Water, etc) and now I need to go on my nightly rape spree and shed a tear after every one.

I'm 28 so, yeah I am.

I always go walking on trails at night it's pretty peaceful, sheep eyes look pretty freaky when they reflect torchlight though.

>Paranormal shit happened to me and my family for about 6-7 years

False. Weird shit happened and you are morons so you blamed it on ghosts instead of things that are real. Ghosts are such a third world retarded concept. Do you believe in goblins too? When was the last time you were assaulted by a bog wraith?

>mfw I spent hours watching western movies (unforgiven, blazing saddles, etc.) and I need to roll a tumbleweed across desert town

My dog sleeps with me, he's a pussy but he's a good alarm dog because he'll go apeshit if a door opens or the doorbell rings or something so I'll wake up and get strapped before being raped and murdered

>completely disregards anything to do with ghosts and the paranormal
>believes the possibility of infinite universes existing in tandem with one another

>Drinking whisky watching horror kino
>Nightmare 3 : Dreamkino
>Middle of the night need refill
>Good 2 minute walk in the dark
>ok.jpeg
>Here noise behind me as I enter hall
>Stop dead
>"I will slap your dead ass back to hell if you so much as DARE"
>Suddenly hear a high pitched whine
>Turn around
>It's my little cousin trying to go to the toilet

El goblino

Just walk through the woods, you stupid pussy

>I believe in ghosts

Is there a single better retard detector than someone saying this?

>tfw spent hours watching children's movies, not I have to pick up my daughter from kindergarten
sweating.jpg

>camping alone
You are a brainlet.

>I enjoy the films of Christopher Nolan
probably this

People believe in thousands of different genders nowadays, ghosts are not exactly weird material.

Why? This should be fucking good.

Are you a seasoned camper?

Yes, I have played many first person shooters.

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel
*katana plunges into your lower left abdomen*

LOL

EAR/Original Night Stalker is that you?

>friends

>>>reddit

You don’t really need another person to go with you, just make someone trustworthy aware of where you’re going, how you’re going to get there, and what route you’re taking. Give them a timetable to call the cops or rangers if you don’t show back up.

Bring a gun and a spare map and compass and the only thing that can happen is something like a bear attack or a crazy rapist in the woods. As long as you leave someone aware of where you’re going and don’t deviate from your plan like a horror movie even if you break both your legs someone can find you.

Lol serves you right. Be subjugated by your own mind, OP!! Mwahaha.

>be night manager at a small grocery store

>when I'm managing, I have things to do for about 15-20 minutes and I am the last person to leave the property for the evening

>sometimes I lock the front door before I leave just so I'm sure no one can get in, but not always (you wanna just finish up in back and make one last trip up front without wasting five minutes on a trip just to lock one door for a few minutes)

>building is tucked away in a quiet sort of "you can't get there from here" area; once the store has closed there is (usually) no one left on the property

>when I actually close the building and physically leave, I walk in the middle of the lot to my car so there's no blind spots so I can at least react if something's coming

>I also literally round a corner towards a dumpster area out back to get to my car which makes me concerned about pic related

Let's just say this is fertile ground for a horror short.

This man will die because of mythical events, this nigga will get his due for not believing.

There's nothing supernatural to worry about, friend.

I'd be more afraid of packs of wild dogs.