What happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess you could say.... hes Lost

Soy

He looks good for his age, his wife on the other hand... geeeeee

Is he married to a goblin?

Why was he only on screen for 5 min in world war z?

They cut his part to get the run time down

He's an alcoholic with anger problems. No one wants to work with him. It's a shame because he's usually pretty good. He was great in Bone Tomahawk and Speed Racer

He’s all but retired. Lives in central OR and only takes small roles. He’s a regular at a coffee shop I used to work at. Not sure about the drinking but he was always polite and friendly.

WE'VE JUST GOTTA GO BACK

but why

Damn, Jack's mom looks like THAT?

He was good.as.a.killer in.that movie were they used that black guy who plays all those female roles, as a lead detective the same.character as morgan freeman played 2.movies from the 90s .

>What happened to him?
he refused to make any more tv, which killed his career

he definably would have gotten another role as a lead in another show.

Assholes

el goblino.....

he sucked the wrong cock and it destroyed his career

Its nice that Matt still takes walks with his mother.

Living off literally dozens of millions of dollars somewhere

Fox's great, great grandfather was Union General George Meade, famous for taking down Robert E Lee and the Confederates at Gettysburg

want he supposed to have a big role in the next world war z movie?

He
Went
Back!

Wasn't he supposed to have a larger speaking role in World War Z but the film got rewritten so many times that he only appeared briefly in a non-speaking role? I remember the first time I saw the film, I barely even noticed him in it.

It sucks cause I'm a huge fan of LOST. Come to think of it, did anyone from LOST go on to have much of a career?

He changed his name and became a pastor youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

evangeline lilly is in Ant Man
Ben does tv
Locke does TV
Claire does stuff???

Kate is The Wasp, Jin is Hawai 0-5, Ben Linus has done Person of Interest. Think that's about it.

Hugo was in a couple of things and is currently in Hawaii 5-0.
Sawyer is the main character in Colony, i think Claire was in the first season of the almighty johnsons.