American's can't into humo-

>American's can't into humo-

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/19/arts/television/jeffrey-tambor-transparent.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello rebbit

DUDE EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT BUT ME LMAO

Became pure reddit-tier pleb garbage after the second season. Some of it was funny before that.

r*ddit the show

Literally the only American sitcom I enjoy, and one of my favourite sitcoms of all time.

You have to go back.

You could have posted IASIP and gotten away with it.

Flight of the Conchords > Better Off Ted > Arrested Development

I fucking hate Sup Forums
Anything popular is reddit. You're all contrarians up your own asses

If this is reddit I'll happily be reddit.

IT'S A WONDERFUL COMEDY

i'm not sure what you're trying to say here. are you saying americans can do comedy because some people made a good show 15 years ago?
>(a show that was cancelled due to low ratings because amerifats couldn't be bothered to watch)

Unfunny garbage for redditors.

>You share a board with people who are so young they think its cool to hate on one of the greatest shows ever

....I've made a huge mistake

>season 4

>tfw no final season since Jeffrey Tambor got accused by sexual harassment

they honestly can't do it without George, Sr./Oscar

Shit, him as well? That could seriously hurt the chances of S5. I think they were just about to start filming as well.

Pretty sure this show concluded before Reddit even existed. Not counting the Netflix season

nytimes.com/2017/11/19/arts/television/jeffrey-tambor-transparent.html

They already filmed it
I doubt he'll get cut from the show

>nu/tv/ doesn't like AD
Did I miss the groupthink memo, or is this a fresh new meme.

but will Netflix release it tho? they set a precedent when they took a hard stance with House of Cards, and that show is arguably their premier title

That's good news.

From what I've read, Tambor's situation isn't even remotely close to the pandora's box of Spacey's case. I doubt they'll put AD in the bin over this.

Sins of the Fathers, but we forgive you oldfags.

This.

OH MY GOD WE'RE HAVING A FIRE-

sale

LOL WEALTHY PEOPLE CAN BE RELATEABLE TOO

LOL LOOK THE RICH CAN BE DISENFRANCHISED JUST LIKE US THIS MEME SHOW SAYS SO

JUST SHOVE YOUR FAT RICH DICKS DOWN OUR THROATS HOLLYWOOD AND NETFLIX, THAT'LL SATIATE MY HUNGER PANGS THEY'RE SO WACKY

t. has never seen an episode of Arrested Development

It's astonishing the amount of people here who parrot something they've seen in a post before and think they now fit in. Also how come these people know so much about reddit?

Honestly if you disliked AD seasons 1-3 you are a sub-70 IQ retard and I feel genuine pity for your wretched taste in television shows.

Hey reddit

Ah yes, the Bluth's, truly the most relatable of any television family. I too am far too wealthy to know how much a banana costs, probably only like 10 dollars.

BEES?

FAMILY LOVE MICHAEL

>LOL WEALTHY PEOPLE CAN BE RELATEABLE TOO
But that's not what it was about at all. AD was a true pioneer in comedies with unlikable main characters. It made the characters in Seinfeld look like saints. It was before Always Sunny came along and made a show with the worst people on the planet as main characters

beads

BEADS?

that's how Sup Forums works, reddit

user's not on board

hello commie

So why is Sup Forums currently full of capeshit and soywars threads

Hilarious show

those are generals. You must not go there

>like arrested development
>open this thread
>now I have been brainwashed by Sup Forums to not like it
this happens every time

this but unironically

get rid of the seaward

That's how they get you, don't fall for it. Always remember that you have an opinion and it's alright not to copy mindless cunts for vague credit

Tambor is not as famous, not as integral to the show, and he's simply accused of verbal abuse, as opposed to assrape, no? I think AD is ok.

First two seasons are top notch, some of the best writing I've ever seen. Season three is pretty weak

>americans cant into humor
who actually says that as a blank general fact

Michael was an idiot though

there's lots of great American comedies, Bongs are overrated as fuck. Only The Office and Peep Show are worth watching. You must be some cucked American to make this thread.

Relatable? How are they in any way relatable?

Because they're all fucking idiots. At least that's why I think so.
Wait.

The Bluths are not relatable you fucking spastic

>credit
>creddit
>reddit

You have never watched Arrested Development.
It actually finished filming and it's in editing right now. Definite 2018 release date, there's speculation that it's going to be May.
Jeffrey Tambor doesn't have a main role, the accusations are spurious, and unlike Kevin Spacey he didn't admit to anything. Things will be fine.

he probably raped a tranny and creampied some sweet sweet boypussy on set