Most special snowflake character to ever exist

most special snowflake character to ever exist

fuck off to Sup Forums faggot

since the harry potter guy with the dullest etc is not here, i will try to do my best

THIS SERIES HAS
>Massive plot holes.
>Stupid villains and their equally stupid evil schemes.
>The very uninteresting, unlikable Harry Potter Mr. Special who is the main protagonist.

And heres why thats a good thing

Harry Potter is an idealized son for childless womanchildren, who imagine a perfect offspring as their own extension which contributea to it being one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
>"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

An understandable reaction for being likened to the main character of one of the dullest franchises in the history movie franchises. Seriously I'm not pasting this pasta again.

>b-but repetition is funny though
"No!"

Based dullestposter

Makes sense as to why so many soyeaters relate to him

Why didn't Voldy hired a killer to shoot young Harry with a gun?

I know, right?
I just wish every kid would do that, this is literally acceptable as punishment for calling someone Harry fucking Potter.

>the roasties that pump out kids are coal burners
>the roastes that don't are complete and utter soyboy versions of females and on the spectrum

is it over for the west lads?

Yes, East is the way.

Do you think he yelled "No!" as he rammed her head into the fence?

thats the thing with psychopaths: you won't know until it's too late.

Its also a one to one rip off of the worst witch but gender flipped.

Like, one to fucking one. Even Snape and the broom curse in the first one are the same.

Why did he keep all his horcruxes in england?

Why didn't he just slowly sink his wand through Harrys eye? Why didn't he just take Harry from his leg and smash him to the wall? Why didn't he just stomp Harry? Why didn't he just strangle Harry?

The answer is because he's a snake person he doesn't have a dick so his wand is kind of like his dick and so he wants to weave it around as much as possible

Harry is an ISTP, while he's not common, he's not rare either.

I expected that you would post the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas yet again. Seriously each time you post this all you change is the first sentence. Aside from posting a copypasta that riffs on a lovable children's franchise, you also are a libtard commie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Trump was elected and your precious little feefees couldn't handle a based repub getting into office and getting bad Mexicans outta our country.

>b-but Hillary won the popular vote

"That doesn't matter!"

The writing is that of an emotionally unstable single 56 percent la creatura., the pasta is cancer, kys. As I read, I notice that every time it is posted, the urge to kill every liberal ever is boosted. I began to save images of my fellow magapedes off r/The_Donald to stop myself from going into a total murder frenzy.

Name me one children's book where the main character isn't super special and important.

How to train your dragon.

>the bullied is tired of being constantly bullied, snaps, and takes revenge on some whores
>he's the bad guy somehow
freaking society man

Bert Diaries

Jesus. I used to get called Harry Potter as an insult for how I looked like him. These days it gets me laid. College girls love Harry Potter.

I always thought it's quite infuriating the way magic is used in such a blasé manner: oh, one night to grow back bones? How handy. A specific spell for that one specific problem? How handy. There being hardly any consequences for doing any kind of magic? How handy.

Grow up

Yes, yes well done, user, on being the first to post it, well done. HOWEVER you should stop posting the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas. Seriously each thread about the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains is now indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy rhetoric, the pastas only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of repetition, all to make trolling unfunny, to make shitposting seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when anons vetoed the idea of using a different image each time: they made sure the pasta would never be remixed or worked upon? just ridiculously profitable cross-thread pandering for (You)s. The Harry Potter copypasta might be anti-kino (or not), but its certainly the anti-Banepost in its refusal of innovation, applicability and funniness. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but it's board culture though

"Brap!"

The writing is dreadful; the pasta is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time it is posted, the user merely changes the first sentence. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was the only attempt made to contextualize it to the topic of the thread. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and stale memes that it has no other style of shitposting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the Harry Potter copypasta by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these anons are shitposting about Harry Potter on Sup Forums, then when they get older they will go on to make memes on Reddit. And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you use the "Harry Potter" copypasta you are, in fact, being trained to make Reddit memes.

The revolution has begun

Am I the only one who was waiting for Radcliffe to go off the rails after the movies were done? I'm slightly annoyed he kept his bearings and didn't end up snorting coke out of a prostitute's ass.

agreed, there is a fine line between "the main character is special because they are the main character" and straight up just pederastic obsession

the entirety of the first fucking movie is:
>hushed whispers every time harry walks in somewhere
>he gets an unfathomable amount of money for free
>he gets the best broomstick for free
>everybody loves him and the people who don't are clearly stinkies nobody likes and their opinions are irrelevant
>he gets put into the cool kids house against the unerring decision of the sorting hat
>his gay house gets a ton of free points
>he is reminded that he is le chosen one at least 100 times
and so on ad infinitum

it was already a garbage book to begin with but the movies just capitalized on this issue moreso

Ten points for gryffindor!

The Hobbit.

That irony.

>>hushed whispers every time harry walks in somewhere
This doesnt happen that often
>>he gets an unfathomable amount of money for free
Which he never uses
>>he gets the best broomstick for free
Bit of wish-fulfillment yes, but nothing really major
>>everybody loves him and the people who don't are clearly stinkies nobody likes and their opinions are irrelevant
It's a point throughout the stories that most people come to hate or love and Harry at the drop of a hat, the ones who always do are the one who know him personally, what is reasonable, because he is objectively a good person
>>he gets put into the cool kids house against the unerring decision of the sorting hat
He decided to go the Gryffindor, it's a point of the story you decided who you want to be
>>his gay house gets a ton of free points
Snape had been biased for the last seven years and taking points for no reason. Harry and his friends defeat Voldemor and they're not even allowed a couple of these points back?
>>he is reminded that he is le chosen one at least 100 times
Not really

Do you make a point of getting things wrong or do you just speedread? Know what, I bet you're one of those edgy teenagers who think Slyntherin is the best house and they're all just misunderstood, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked Sense of Humor.

doing god's work, user

dull kek

the most baffling thing about all of this is dumbledore always letting harry fight voldemort. an eleven year old fighting the evilest guy in the world. it's like if we sent a kid to deal with hitler

the movie, you autistic mongrel, not the book - the movie has all of these things happen, if you wanted to try and barb me over the book go shitpost in /lit/

t. JK Rowling

t. chestlet

I disagree

The books would have been so much better if draco malfoy was a girl.
You dont even have to change anything for at least 6 books.
Just that Femdraco is tsundere for harry.
And in the end instead of harry hooking up with the ginger whore he fucks a fullblood loyal witch wife.

How would you handle her redemption? Surely you don't expect everything (s)he did to be okay just because she's in love with Harry?

...wait, would have she bullied Hermione out of jealousy?

The redemption story for male draco is already pretty cheap, dont see any problem for the female one.
And yeah, if draco where a girl and she took 7 years to bully harry&friends it would be pretty obvious.
I actually hate the current setup of harry&ginny and ron&hermione that much that a femdraco makes more sense to me.
Even rowling admits she fucked up with that.

Hairy Pooter is kiddy satanism.

Boys riding broomsticks is the gayest thing ever created.

He gets some whispers because he fucking ended Voldemort, everyone knew a family member that died because of him. He inherited money he never knew of because he was raised in a bloody cupboard. He gets a broomstick because McGonagall is wet for that sports trophy. Not everyone loves him, just two classmates and Dumbledore. Griffyndor isn't the cool house at all. Those points were won by ending Voldemort a second bloody time. Nobody calls him the chosen one ever until five books later. Suck my dick.

No it’s Rey

Rowling has never admitted to a mistake in her life. She just said she wished to have develop them more. Knowing how frigid she is, that probably would not have been possible anyway. (cmom Harry is fourteen and never looks lewdly at a girl?)

Also the redemption arc in the books is alright for male Draco, but is nowhere near good enough for a romantic relationship.

What kind of posts did you expect from one of the dullest boards in the history of image boards? Each thread following OP and replying anons from Sup Forums as they post assorted memes has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy subtext, the threads’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images, all to make magic unmagical, to make activity seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Moot sold Sup Forums to Hiro; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for Hiro's passes. Sup Forums might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least there's some good discussion
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the threads are terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time an user posted, the author wrote some meme "big guy. for you"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a meme was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. user's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sup Forums by the same Moot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids continue to shitpost, only memes will be left" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you post on "Sup Forums" you are, in fact, memeing.

Why are people obsessed with female Draco? Is it some shitty Freudian thing about wanting to fuck the person who bullies you?

>be in the common room trying to get some homework done
>bullies surround you, force you to drink a polyjuice potion containing the hair of a cute classmate
>once you turn into the girl, they rape you repeatedly
>they use a memory charm to make you forget

Fucking a female version of your school bully into submission isn't a strange fetish.
i think.

It's soyboysfrom Sup Forumseddit

Tsundere is a thing. That being said female Draco is almost nonexistent in the fanom.

If you havent seen swiss army man op, do it. Dont watch trailers just go in cold, trust me. Its a mind bender so itll seem weird at times but just stick with it. Dan Radcliffes best performance.

why didnt he just make the sun or the moon into horcruxes

Fuck off, faggot

>Most special snowflake
>It literally could have just been someone else
I don't get it

I would say Pendragon because everyone in the series can do what he does they just don't know they can.

I don't know why these variants are so unfunny, but they are. Just stick with the original

"No!"

based
cringe

Wow, it's almost like spells and potions are invented by wizards who have done such amazing things as break bones before. There wasn't magic capable of solving major problems like death, horcruxes and basilisks, and there are consequences for dark magic, but of course those doesn't rate a mention as it doesn't fit your narrative.

Do older students even bang at Hogwarts?

I mean the paintings are sentient and there are ghosts everywhere.

Underrated

That's not Rey, OP

Not Rey at all.

based kid put those ugly chav sluts in their place
i feel sorry for his prison sentence but damn they got rekt

maybe theyll think twice now about mouthing off to any joe schmo

George's cosmic treasure hunt

It's a huge ass castle where the common room doesn't have any constant adult supervision and the only guard that gives a shit about students out of bed is a squib and his cat.

It's pretty easy to fuck as long as you put an effort.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair and the one with the ship. The first one too.

>Harry brought a Pajeet as his prom partner
>his Chink chick left him for a dead Chad
>his future wife got BLACKED twice before settling in with him

JUST

Based

Why were all of them in Gryffindor anyway? It seems more like Ron was intended to be Hufflepuff because he's a worthless moron, Harmione was intended to be Ravenclaw because she's a smart, and Draco was supposed to be the "a good friend" from Slytherin that got turned to the "dark side", but the writer was too dumb to figure out how to put them together when the houses are so divided.

Ron got into Gryffindor because all of his older siblings are there

The stupid hat takes your choice into consideration as well

Room of requirement.

Who did ginny get dicked by? Im a brainlet and cant remember

and that's okay

Because they're all brave as fuck? Draco just wanted to be in slytherin too much.

Why didn't Dumbledore just hand Harry over to Voldemort and it all would've been over?

Dean Thomas.

For the oldfags here, how were harmony threads like?

Why were all wizard fights "1v1 me bro"? Dumbledoor seemed to do pretty well against Voldemort 1v1, just have literally 1 other person there to murder him in the back or something.

>High tier
>Sup Forums
This triggers me more than Quentin's

POTTERY

Dumbledore believed Harry had to die before Voldemort could be killed, he was probably hoping that would be the outcome of those encounters.

That's untrue, he could have just killed Harry when Voldemort possessed him in the fifth book. No one would blame him for it.

Fear/arrogance. Everyone except Dumbledore is scared of Voldy and wouldn't dream of attacking him, Voldy is scared of Dumbledore so I guess the henchmen probably are too, and Voldy didn't want to appear weak so wouldn't let his pawns kill Harold Pinter.

Based

??
He absolutely has done that.

honestly community service or something. I bet those chicks were harrassing him EVERYDAY and humiliating him routinely.

I can think of so many examples of adult stories in movies tv or whatever where the main character either starts important or becomes important. It's not that big of a deal if done well.

Damn shame

Hank the Cowdog

>4.5 year for this
>Mudslimes routinely get home detention
Fuck England a shit

>Atlas Shrugged
>God-Tier
>LotR is Shit-Tier just because it's popular
wew

Are Harry Potter haters all gen z babies?

You already know, this wasn't the first time they called him Harry Potter.

Based as always