JUST POZ up my neg hole with your AA battery famb

DAMN JAZZ LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

>giant elf ears
>huge jew schnozz
>not enough tissue for neovagina

I have a tranny gf, AMA

does she still have a dick

yes, It is 3 inches.

Why would you date a girl who pretends to be a man?

You ever suck him off? Hows that poo poo platter treating you?

Just the right thread to start my morning

because i'm attracted to women but i hate actual women because they are vapid cunts.
My tranny gf is actually fun to talk to.

not big enough baka

i have not touched her dick.

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

>gf

id wreck his fatass